Yes, we do.
可造核弹
This is a… a test.
这是一个…考验
Answer it.
接电♥话♥吧
Answer it. Are you sure?
快去真的要我接?
Hello?
喂?
Yes.
是的
Yes, sir.
是的 局长
I have to go outside for just a second.
我要出去一会儿
OK? I’ll be right back.
好吗?我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
很快回来
Sir, I write reports. I reviewed your military records.
我负责写报告你有当兵经验
You can take care of yourself. Yes, sir. But I’m not trained for that.
懂得自卫对 但我不是特务
I’m not asking you to be an operations officer, just my eyes and ears.
你要做我的耳目 不是做特务
I can’t go.
我不能亲自出马
So… this isn’t sanctioned.
那么…这行动未经批准
I want you to give this to Clark, see what he finds out, bring it home.
这个交给阿勒 拿他的情报回来
Yes, sir.
是的 局长
Jack…
杰克…
…we never had this discussion.
我们从未有过这番对话
What discussion?
什么对话?
OK. Clark… So this is three days ago.
阿勒…三天前
It shows vehicles here. Guards here and here.
这儿有车 这两处有守卫
I gotta get one of those.
我也该买♥♥一部这个
Now, the infrared satellite took this photograph 34 hours ago.
红外线卫星在34小时前拍到这个
That shows guards here and here.
显示这两处有守卫
I don’t even have e-mail.
我甚至不用电邮
There are two at the checkpoint, between two and five in the barracks
检查站有两人 军营有二至五人
and two with the package, which we believe to be here.
两人有武器 而我们会在这里
No problem. Give me a couple of guys, some tranquilliser darts,
没问题 给我两个人和麻♥醉♥枪♥
we can be out in six minutes.
六分钟就可以离开
There is a problem. What’s that?
有问题的什么问题?
This is yesterday. No guards visible at all.
这是昨天的情形 一个守卫都没有
Why is that a problem, Mr Ryan?
那为何是个问题?
For two reasons. Either we can’t see them, which is bad,
两个原因 糟的是看不见敌人
or worse, they left, and we’re too late.
更糟的是他们已走 我们来迟了
Suit up.
快换衣服
What? You can’t go dressed like that.
什么?你不能穿成这样
No, no. I’m an analyst. I don’t go on missions.
不 我是分♥析♥员 不做特务工作
Relax, 007. It’s not a mission. It’s just a recce.
放心 007 这只是侦察工作
OK, fine, whatever you call it. I don’t do that. I just write reports.
随你怎么说 我只负责写报告
OK. So write a report about it. Suit up.
那就为此写报告 换衣服
Clark, no.
阿勒 不行
Clark… no.
阿勒 不行
So, Cabot tells me you got my ticket to the correspondents dinner.
老卡说你代我出席记者晚宴
Have a good time? I’ve never been to one of those.
好玩吗?我从未见过那种大场面
I was actually looking forward to it.
其实我满怀期待赴会的
Clark, no. I’m not going in there.
不 我不会进去
Goddamn right. You’re gonna stay here and make sure no one steals my boat.
当然 你留在这里帮我看这只艇
Be right back.
马上就回来
Damn.
糟了
Oh, Jesus.
老天
Oh, God. Immigration didn’t call you guys, huh?
真是的 入境处没通知你们吗?
I’m sorry. You speak English?
抱歉 会说英语吗?
I don’t speak much Ukrainian.
我不会说乌克兰话
It’s not what you think. I’m an American citizen. I have my papers…
别误会 我是美国公民 有证件…
OK. No papers.
好了 不出示证件
Please. Just put the gun down.
请你把抢放下
The light? You want me to put the light down?
电筒?你想我把它放下?
OK. Take it easy. I’ll put the light down.
别胡来 我会把电筒放下
Here we go, I’m putting it down.
好了 我把电筒放下
Shoot him, Ryan.
开枪 杰克
Shoot him.
快开枪
Shoot him before he figures out what I’m saying.
趁他未猜出我说什么 快开枪
Get their shoes. What?
叫他们脱鞋什么?
Tell them to take their shoes off.
叫他们脱鞋
You speak Ukrainian. Yeah. You don’t?
你会说乌克兰话你不懂?
Whatever it is they were spray painting was big, about the size of a fridge.
他们喷油的东西该有雪柜那么大
The imprint it left was deep. So we know three things.
印痕很深 所以我们知道三件事
It was heavy, something was radioactive, and now it’s gone.
它很重 有辐射性 还不见了
One of them spoke English? South African.
其中一人说英语?南非人
So, what’s a South African doing in the Ukraine
那他在乌克兰跟三个俄♥国♥科学家
with three Russian scientists and a crate from Israel?
和一个以色列货箱有何关系?
Tell Cabot I’ll call him from Haifa. I have a feeling you better hurry.
我会去海法找老卡事不宜迟
Most people believe the 20th century was defined by the death struggle
不少人认为 20世纪是共♥产♥主义…
of communism versus capitalism
和资本主义之争
and that fascism was but a hiccup.
而法♥西♥斯♥主义只是昙花一现
Today we know better.
如今我们更有体会
Communism was a fool’s errand.
共♥产♥主义徒劳无功
The followers of Marx, gone from this earth.
马克斯的追随者不见影踪
But the followers of Hitler abound and thrive.
但希♥特♥勒♥的信众则日益增强
Hitler, however, had one great disadvantage.
不过 希♥特♥勒♥生不逢时
He lived in a time when fascism, like a virus,
当时 法♥西♥斯♥主义像病毒般散播
like the AIDS virus,
好比爱♥滋♥病病毒
needed a strong host in order to spread.
要有强大的受体以便散播
Germany was that host.
德国正是这个受体
But strong as it was, Germany could not prevail.
可是即使德国强大 但还是失败
The world was too big.
这世界太大了
Fortunately, the world has changed.
幸好世界改变了
Global communications, cable TV, the internet.
全球通讯、有线电视、互联网
Today the world is smaller
如今世界变小了
and the virus does not need a strong host in order to spread.
而病毒不用强大受体帮助扩散
This virus…
这种病毒…
…is airborne.
可在空气中散播
One more thing. Let no man call us crazy.
还有一点 别让人家说我们疯狂
They called Hitler crazy, but Hitler wasn’t crazy. He was stupid.
他们说希♥特♥勒♥疯狂 其实他是笨
You don’t fight Russia and America.
你不用跟美俄对敌
You get Russia and America to fight each other
令美俄打起来就是
and destroy each other.
令他们互相残杀
What did you find? Ukraine’s exports are online.
有何发现?乌克兰出口贸易
I pulled up the shipping manifests.
我查过这两周的运货单
The only crate that size was picked up at Kiev International ten days ago
那货箱在十天前送抵基辅机场
and flown to the Canary Islands.
再运去加那利群岛
The air force has a nuclear assessment team. Call them…
空军有核武评估小组 叫他们…
Jack, it got put on a cargo freighter, headed for the East Coast.
那货箱上了货机 送去东岸了
What? Baltimore. It’s coming here.
什么? 巴尔的摩 送来这儿
It’s a great view from the Budweiser blimp as we count down to game time.
飞船外景色一流 球赛快将开始
We’ll have the pre-game festivities
赛前活动多姿多采
as well as the arrival of the nation’s number one football fan in a moment.
而全国头号♥球迷也快将到场
*Then conquer we must
*誓要达成目标
*For our cause it is just
*全因这是正义的使命
*And this be our motto
*我们以此为座右铭
*In God is our trust
*相信上帝
*And the star-spangled banner
*满布星号♥的旗帜
*Forever shall wave
*永远飘扬
*O’er the land of the free…
*在自♥由♥的国土上…
Get me the duty officer!
快联络值勤官!
*Home of the brave
*勇者之乡
Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States,
各位 有请美国总统
Robert Fowler!
霍罗拔!
Showtime.
要出场了
Shit.
可恶
15 yard penalty, first down.
15码罚球 第一个死球
That’s the way!
打得好!
Shit.
混帐
Hello.

Hello? Sir!
喂?局长!
Hello? Sir!
喂?局长!
Shit!
该死!
Cabot. It’s Ryan.
比尔·卡伯特是杰克
What? The bomb is in play.
什么事?核弹已送来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!