You see? He is wasting time.
看见吗?他在浪费时间
We must launch now. We have only moments.
我们得出击 时间无多
Sir, I know you had nothing to do with the Baltimore bomb
我知道你跟巴尔的摩的核爆无关
and you know you didn’t, but you’re still about to launch a nuclear strike.
你也知道 但你还是要攻打我们
Yes, sir. That’s all, Dr Ryan. This is about fear.
说够了这都是恐惧之故
Fear of your missiles, fear of our subs.
害怕你们的导弹 我们的潜艇
Fear of being weak, of making a mistake,
害怕做弱者 害怕犯错
the fear of the other guy that had us build these bombs in the first place!
害怕对方率先制♥造♥这些烂核弹!
It stopped.
没通讯了
They cut him off.
他们中止了他的通讯
They are going to strike.
他们会出击
Prepare the launch orders now.
准备启动核武系统
30 seconds to launch.
30秒后发射
Oh, my God. Mr President?
老天…总统先生?
We will maintain our defensive alert for the moment,
暂时我们会保持在防卫戒备状态
but our offensive forces are withdrawn.
但是已撤退攻击部队
“If you match this,
若你照这样做
I propose a phased mutual stand down over five hours.”
我建议双方撤消备战状态
Stop the launch sequence.
关闭核武系统
Lasseter here. Flash override. Stop the sequence!
这是莱上将 马上关闭核武系统
Order the planes to stand down. Take us to DEFCON-3.
撤走战机 进入三♥级♥紧急状态
And would somebody ask Mr Ryan if I can use the phone now?
找人问杰克…我可以用电♥话♥了吗?
You’re still here.
你还在这儿
There is no more fitting memorial for those who perished in this tragedy
没有什么比我们今周所做的
than the steps we’ve taken this week
更能悼念这次惨剧的受害者
toward a multinational campaign
以求多国通力合作
to root out and eliminate weapons of mass destruction.
大规模销毁破坏力强大的军备
We embarked on this course because
我们有此目标
we have learned, at too great a cost,
全因吸取了重大的教训
that if the most powerful weapons ever created are unleashed,
明白到若我们动用最强大的武器
they will be fired not in anger, but in fear.
那不是因为愤恨 而是恐惧之故
Dr Ryan.
雷博士
Mr Grushkov.
古先生
It is… a lovely day.
今天…是个大好日子
Yeah.

I’m sorry, this is… Dr Muller. How do you do?
抱歉 这是…梅医生 幸会
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Why am I not surprised you know her name?
为何我不为此感到意外?
Our friend William thought I was a spy.
我们的朋友比尔以为我是个间谍
Of course, he could never prove it.
当然他无法证实这个
He never told me you were friends.
他从未说过你们是朋友
Maybe he didn’t know you well enough.
也许他跟你不太熟
He told me he had a source in Russia.
他说 他有个俄♥罗♥斯♥线人
“To keep the back channels open?”
打开秘密渠道?
“In hopes of staving off disaster.”
以免灾难发生
Kennedy said, “Our most basic common link”
甘尼迪说过 我们最大的共通之处…
“is that we all inhabit this small planet.”
就是同居住于这地球上
“We all breathe the same air.”
呼吸相同的空气
“We all cherish our children’s future…”
大家都重视儿女的将来
“…and we’re all mortal.”
还有我们生有尽时
I will miss… so very much talking to William.
我会好怀念…跟比尔合作的日子
Me too.
我也是
Perhaps from time to time
也许日后有机会
you and I can talk.
我们可以合作
Yeah, I’d like that.
乐意之至
What is this?
这是什么?
A modest gift for your engagement.
庆祝你们订婚的小礼物
He… he just asked me this morning.
他…今早才向我求婚
We haven’t told anybody about it.
我们还没告诉任何人
How… how could you possibly know?
你怎么可能知道?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!