这应该很有趣
It’s supposed to be funny.
谁能把面包递给我吗?
Can someone pass the bread?
是啊,但这些衣服是怎么回事?
Yeah, but what’s with the outfits?
水管工戴着白手套?
Plumbers wearing white gloves?
没错 这是我们的标志
That’s right. You gotta have a trademark.
与众不同
Gotta stand out.
别听他们的
Don’t listen to them.
全世界也在嘲笑达芬奇
The world laughed at Da Vinci, too.
呃 我不确定嘲笑没有,妈
Uh, I’m not sure they did, ma.
老爹
Dad?
你觉得怎么样
What did you think?
我觉得你疯了
I think you’re nuts.
你不会为了疯狂的梦想而放弃稳定的工作
You don’t leave a steady job for some crazy dream.
而最糟糕的是…
And the worst part…
你把你兄弟也拖下水了
You’re bringing your brother down with you.
多谢 老爹
Thanks, dad.
多谢你的支持
Thanks for your support.
我说什么了?
What I say?
– 谢谢收听 – 纽约交通报告
– Thanks for tuning in. – NEW YORK TRAFFIC REPORT
不, 你可不能让我失望
Nah, you’re not bringing me down.
你知道吗?
You know what!
他们懂个屁?
What do they know, huh?
不只是他们
It’s not just them.
我们的一生,每个人都告诉我们,你不能做这个,你不能做那个
Our whole lives, everyone’s telling us, you can’t do this, you can’t do that.
厌倦了自己的渺小
Sick and tired of feeling so small.
今天地下水管破裂了
A water main burst underground today.
地铁停运,布鲁克林市中心被淹
Stopping subway service and flooding downtown Brooklyn.
一切都在掌控之中,我向你保证
Everything is under control, I promise you.
– 我们很快就会解决这个问题的 – 管道故障淹没布鲁克林
– We are very close to fixing this. – PIPELINE FAILURE FLOODS BROOKLYN
– 让开 – 没事的
– Out of the way! – It’s alright!
快来人哪
Somebody help!
救救布鲁克林吧
Somebody save Brooklyn!
救布鲁克林?
Save Brooklyn?
路易吉
Luigi…
这是我们的机会
This is our chance!
命运在召唤
Destiny is calling!
高中时的命中注定吗?
Destiny del Monchu from high school?
什么
What?

No!
跟我走
Just come on.
搞定了
I got this.
他们都没找对地方
They’re not even looking in the right place.
来吧 小路
Come on, Lou.
你不会真的想要…
You are not seriously considering…
马里奥
Mario!
我们得到那个压力阀那儿去
We got to get to that pressure valve.
妈妈咪呀
Mamma Mia!
我就知道拯救布鲁克林是个坏主意
I knew saving Brooklyn was a bad idea.
来吧
Come on.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
看起来 好多年 没人来过这里了
Looks like nobody’s been down here for years.
路易吉
Luigi?
路易吉 你在里面吗
Luigi, are you in there?
路易吉
Luigi!
什么
What?
路易吉
Luigi!
马里奥
Mario!
把手给我
Gimme your hand!
一切都会没事的
It’s all gonna be okay!
这怎么可能会没事
How is this gonna be okay?!
我告诉你
I’m telling you!
没有什么能伤害到我们,只要我们在一起
Nothing can hurt us, as long as we’re together!
马里奥
Mario!
路易吉
Luigi!
别碰那个蘑菇! 你会死的
Do not touch that mushroom! You’ll die!
哦,对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
这个没问题的
That one’s perfectly fine.
啊,是一个小蘑菇人
Ah, it’s a little mushroom man.
一个小蘑菇人,在跟我说话
A little mushroom man, talking to me.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet ya!
我是奇诺比奥
I’m Toad.
呃 马里奥
Uh, Mario.
所以 这个
So this uh…
这个 这不是在做梦吧
This is, this is not a dream?
很疼,对吧?
That hurt, right?
是的
Yes!
当然了 不是梦
Definitely, not a dream.
那么 那么
Then, then…
– 这地方是… – 蘑菇王国!
– This place is… – The Mushroom Kingdom!
蘑菇, 真的吗?
Mushrooms, really?
现在 这是命运的残酷转折
Now, that is a cruel twist of fate.
你好
Hello.
是的 其实我正在找人
Yeah, I’m actually looking for somebody.
我兄弟 真的
My brother, in fact.
他长得和我一模一样,只是又高又瘦,而且是绿色的
He looks exactly like me, but tall, and skinny, and green.
我上次见他的时候,他正从管道里掉下去
See, last time I saw him, he was falling through a pipe.
当时有雾,我相信那里有熔岩
It was foggy and I believe there was lava.
呃 这可不太好
Uh, that is not good.
你兄弟已经登陆黑暗之地了
Your brother has landed in the Dark Lands.
他们在酷霸王的控制之下
They’re under Bowser’s control.
酷霸王
Bowser?
他是世上最邪恶、最可怕的生物
He’s the most evil, wretched creature alive.
我要带你去见公主
I’m taking you to see the princess.
她可以帮忙
She can help.
她什么都会
She can do anything.
公主
Princess?
来吧 马里奥
Come on, Mario!
我们的大冒险现在开始了
Our big adventure begins now!
坚持住 路易吉
Hang on, Luigi.
马里奥
Mario?
马里奥
Mario?
你在哪里
Where are you?
你的对手是路易吉
You just got a-Luigi’d.
这边走,马里奥
This way, Mario!
公主就在那座山上
The princess is right up that hill.
对不起,各位 我们要通过
Excuse me, everybody. Coming through.
一场大冒险正在上演
Got a big adventure happening, right now.
给我们让开一条路
Clear a path for us.
– 如果我能… – 给你
– If I could just… – Here you go.
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起,各位 我们要通过
Excuse me, everybody! Coming through!
这家伙的兄弟马上就要死了
This guy’s brother is going to die imminently!
请让一下道路
Out of the way, please!
只是想清理出一条通道 仅此而已
Just trying to clear a path. That’s all I’m doing.
他会没事的
He’s gonna be fine.
– 摇摇菇 – 早上好!
– Shake Shroom! – Morning!
很高兴见到你,伙计
Nice to see ya, bud.
这东西有用吗?
Does this thing work?
是的,效果很好
Yeah, it works great.
你只要对着它吹气就行了
Hey, you just have to blow into it.
然后 上升 我们走
And… Up, we go.
等等 上升?
Wait, up?
好吧,那么 这些砖块就这样漂浮在这里?
Okay, so these bricks are just floating here?
只要把自己塞进管子,我们就上路了
Just pop in this pipe and we’re on our way.
这是唯一的飞行方式 伙计
The only way to fly, man.
哦,哇 我喜欢这些管子
Oh, wow. Love these pipes.
啊 拜托
Aw, come on!
我们到了
Here we are.
宫殿的门
Palace doors.
来吧 哈哈
Come on, haha.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!