婚礼钟声
wedding bells.
好吧,如果她说不呢
Well, what if she says no?
那么,我就用这颗星星 发动力量,摧毁蘑菇王国
Then, I will power up with this Star and destroy the Mushroom Kingdom.
准备好迎接最棒的婚礼吧
Prepare yourselves for the best wedding ever.
会很棒的
It’s gonna rock!
他们都指望着我们呢
They’re all counting on us.
不要有压力
No pressure.
我的蘑菇头们
My toads!
我们恐怖的日子就要结束了
Our days of terror are almost over.
在金刚军的帮助下
With the help of the Kong Army,
我们会阻止…
we will stop…
呃 他是谁
Uh… Who’s he?
他不重要
He’s not important!
紧张吗?
Nervous?
谁 我吗?
Who, me?
是的
Yes…
有一点
A little.
♪ 我们要去冒险 ♪
♪ We’re going on an adventure ♪
加油,伙计们!
Come on, guys!
嘿 马里奥
Hey, Mario!
你认识这个家伙吗?
You know this guy?
我们是最好的朋友
We’re best friends.
我们是吗?
But are we?
别担心
Don’t worry.
我会保护你的
I will protect you.
一个蘑菇头,勇敢地加入我
A toad, brave enough to join me.
我无所畏惧
I fear nothing.
好吧,这就解决了
Well, that settles it.
你和我们一起去
You’re coming with us.
让我们出发
Let’s move!
♪ 我说,我们要去冒险♪
♪ I said, we’re going on an adventure ♪
非常不可思议,是吗?
Pretty incredible, huh?
妈妈咪呀
Mamma Mia.
我决不会让任何人毁了这一切的
I’ll never let anyone ruin this.
♪ 碧姬,你太酷了♪
♪ Peach, you’re so cool ♪
♪ 用我的星星 ,我们一起统治♪
♪ And with my Star, we’re gonna rule ♪
♪ 碧姬,你明白吗♪
♪ Peach, understand ♪
♪ 我会爱你 直到最后♪
♪ I’m gonna love you ’til the very end ♪
♪ 碧姬丝 碧姬丝 碧姬丝 碧姬丝 碧姬丝 ♪
♪ Peaches, Peaches, Peaches-Peaches-Peaches ♪
♪ 我爱你 ♪
♪ I love you ♪
♪ 碧姬丝 碧姬丝 ♪
♪ Peaches! Peaches! ♪
陛下
sire?
什么
What?
我们情报部门的报告
A report from our intelligence.
一个长着小胡子的人类来到了蘑菇王国
A mustachioed human has arrived in the Mushroom Kingdom.
公主一直在训练他
The princess has been training him.
他们一定在搞事,陛下
They are up to something, sire.
坐下
Sit…
跟我挤挤
Jam with me.
这个人类
This human…
他是从哪里来的?
Where did he come from?
我们
We…
不确定
aren’t sure?
公主喜欢他吗
Does the princess like him?
陛下
Sire…
照照镜子
Look in the mirror!
你没什么好担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
我知道
I know that.
我从不接受威胁
I’m not threatened.
查明他是谁,以及他们在策划什么
Find out who he is, and what they’re plotting!
我这就去,陛下
I’m on it, sire.
我可以掀开盖子吗
May I lift the cover?
还不行
Not yet.
痛苦是最好的老师
Pain is the best teacher.
在想你兄弟吗?
Thinking about your brother?
我们从来没有分开这么久过
We’ve never been apart this long.
别担心…
Don’t worry…
我们正要去救他
We’re going to save him.
你看起来不像是本地人
You don’t seem, like you’re from here.
我不知道我从哪里来
I don’t know where I’m from.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yep.
我最早的记忆就是 来到这
My earliest memory is arriving.
我很幸运他们找到了我
I was so lucky they found me.
他们收留了我
They took me in…
抚养我长大,就像他们自己的孩子一样
Raised me, like one of their own…
而且,当我准备好的时候
And, when I was ready…
他们立我为公主
they made me their princess.
嘿,也许,你来自我的世界
Hey, maybe, you’re from my world.
外面有一个巨大的宇宙,有很多星系
There’s a huge universe out there, with a lot of galaxies.
我们在黑暗之地找到了他
We found him in the Dark Lands.
把他留给我
Leave him to me.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
路易吉
Luigi.
不确定你是否知道我是谁
Not sure if you know who I am,
但我即将迎娶给一位公主并统治全世界
but I’m about to marry a princess and rule the world.
但有一个问题,路易吉
But there’s one problem, Luigi.
有一个人类在和我未婚妻一起旅行
There’s a human traveling with my fiancée.
有小胡子,和你一样
Has a mustache, just like you.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?

No.

No!
啊! 硬汉一个 我懂
Ah! A tough one, I see.
也许这能让你开口
Maybe, this will get you to talk.
你以为我认识所有留小胡子
Do you think I know every human being with a mustache,
穿着一模一样的衣服,戴着一顶写着他名字的帽子的人吗?
wearing an identical outfit, with a hat with the letter of his first name on it?
因为我不知道
Because I don’t.
– 你认识他吗? – 是的
– Do you know him?! – Yes!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
我认识他
I know him.
是的,我认识他
Yes, I know him.
是 他是我的兄弟 马里奥
Yeah. He’s my brother, Mario.
他是世界上最好的人
And he’s the best guy in the world!
公主们会觉得他有魅力吗?
Do princesses find him attractive?
会的 如果我们有一口好牙齿的话
They do, if we have good teeth!
让他离开我的视线
Get him out of my sight!
当这个马里奥看着我杀死他的兄弟时,我们会看到他有多坚强
We’ll see how tough this Mario is, when he watches me kill his brother!
我这是在哪?
Where am I?

Home.
别理它
Pay him no heed.
它虽然很可爱,但是它
He is cute, but he is…
在一个疯狂的世界里,理智的人才是疯子
In an insane world, it is the sane who is called crazy.
你们在这里多久了
How long you guys been in here?
时间
Time…
就像希望,是一种幻觉
Like hope, is an illusion.
拜托,我们已经够沮丧的了
Please, we are depressed enough!
一定有办法离开这里
There’s gotta be a way out of here.
无路可逃
There’s no escape.
唯一的希望
The only hope,
就是死亡的甜蜜解脱
is the sweet relief of death.

No!
哦,你一定是在开玩笑
Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me!
准备好了吗?
You ready?
当然了
Sure?
什么
What…
你好吗
How you doing?
我们是来见国王的
We are here to see the king.
跟我来
Follow me.
那只大猩猩穿着一件运动服
That gorilla’s wearing a sports cup.
我觉得穿着不得体
I feel underdressed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!