上车
Hop in.
哦,致以全敬 请进
Oh, by all means, come in.
伟大而非凡的克兰奇刚
Great and mighty Cranky Kong.
我听说你想要我的军队
So, I heard you want my army.
是的,殿下
Yes, your Highness.
没有你的帮助的话,蘑菇王国将被毁灭
Without your help, the Mushroom Kingdom will be annihilated.
你凭什么认为,你值得和世界上最伟大的军队
What makes you think, you’re worthy of fighting alongside,
并肩作战
the greatest army in the world!
因为我们有真心
.Because we have heart.
有了你的力量…
And with your strength…
我们能赢
We can win.
好的, 很好
Okay, fine.
就这些吗?
That’s it?
不,不只这些
No, that’s not it.
答案是 不
The answer is no.
再见
Goodbye.
如果蘑菇王国沦陷
If the Mushroom Kingdom falls,
下一个就是丛林王国
the Jungle Kingdom is next.
没有你的军队,我们不会走的
We’re not leaving, without your army.
这家伙是谁?
Who is this guy?
哦,他让我开怀大笑
Oh, he makes me laugh.
好吧,硬汉
Alright, tough guy.
你这么想要我的军队
You want my army so badly.
先打败我的儿子吧, 就在伟大的金刚之环竞技场
Defeat my son, in the great ring of Kong!
给我们一点时间
Give us a second.
这真是个非常非常糟糕的主意
This is a really, really bad idea.
那你还有别的办法救我兄弟吗?
Well, do you have another way to save my brother?
你们俩悄悄话说完了吗?
Are you two done whispering?
这有点不礼貌
It’s a little rude.
先生,一言为定
You, sir, have a deal.
我要和你儿子会打,而且要赢
I’ll fight your son, and win.
我相信你会的
I’m sure you will.
我是DK
I’m DK.
我是大金刚
I’m Donkey Kong.
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
嗨 老爹
Hi, dad!
不,不要
No, don’t!
别这样
Don’t do that!
老爹 挥手示意
Dad, wave back!
别再炫耀了
Enough with the showboating!
你什么意思 他们超喜欢的
What do you mean?! They like it!
这就是他们来这里的目的
It’s what they came here for!
舞动胸肌
Dancing pecs!
好了,冷静点
Okay, simmer down.
我说了,冷静点
I said, simmer down!
说的就是你,弟弟刚
That means you, Diddy Kong!

D…
对不起
Sorry.
现在
Now…
既然我想让这场战斗持续超过五秒钟
Since I want this fight to last more than five seconds,
我在竞技场周围放了能量道具
I put power-ups around the arena.
你不用客气,马里奥
You’re welcome, Mario.
我不需要任何特别的东西来打断你小小身体里的每一根骨头
I don’t need anything special to break every bone in your tiny body.
好了
All right.
哦 我的
Oh, my…
OK…
我猜你不会得到我的军队
Guess you’re not getting my army.
这就是你们来这的目的吧
Is this what you came for?!
我爱你 DK
love you, DK!
嗨 老爹 爱你
Hi, dad! Love you!
开始了 像大金刚一样吧
It is on, like Donkey Kong!
跟你一样大的大块头 要来找你麻烦了
You’re about to pick on someone, your own size.
我猜,他拿错蘑菇了
I guess, he got the wrong mushroom.
起来,马里奥!
Get up, Mario!
受够了吗?
Had enough?
还远远不够
Not even close.
马里奥
Mario…
是我
It’s-a me…
盒子
The box…
他看起来好可爱
He looks adorable.
确实如此
He really does.
哦 什么? 我是一只猫
Oh, what? I’m a cat?
你拿到了猫盒子
You got the cat box!
哦 我的
Oh, my…
哦 对不起
Oh, I’m sorry…
对不起
I’m sorry.
OK…
现在,你死定了
Now, you die.
我是一只猫
I’m a cat.
喵—
Meow.
受够了吗?
Had enough?
远 远 不 够
Not even close.
我就当你说“是”了
I’ll take that as a yes.

Yes!
那是我最好的朋友
That’s my best friend!
马里奥 马里奥 马里奥!
Mario! Mario! Mario!
好了 好了
Yeah, yeah…
太不可思议了!
That was incredible!
他一直把你打晕,而你却总是站起来
He kept beating you senseless, and you just kept getting back up?
你就是从不放弃
You just don’t know when to quit.
我从没想过这是件好事
Well, never thought of that as a good thing.
这是很棒的事情
It’s a great thing.
谢谢
Thanks.

I…
我让他赢了,郑重声明
I let him win, just for the record.
真的 ,吗? 你为什么要这么做?
Really, though? Why would you do that?
你想知道为什么吗?
You want to know why?
这就是,管好你自己的事,这就是原因
It’s, mind your own business, that’s why!
好吧,大猴子
Alright, giant monkey.
够了
Enough!
进去吧
Get inside!
我们找到酷霸王的飞船了
We’ve located Bowser’s ship.
他将在日落前抵达蘑菇王国
He’s gonna arrive at the Mushroom Kingdom, by sundown.
你们真幸运,伙计们
Lucky for you, guys.
我有一条捷径
I got a shortcut.
我们在那里打他一个伏击战
We beat him there and ambush him.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这就是为什么,我们需要卡丁车的原因
That’s why, we’re gonna need karts!
好吧,你们还在等什么?
Well, what are you waiting for?
去选你们的卡丁车
Pick your karts!
我讨厌你
I hate you.
敬蘑菇王国,敬我们一生中最大的一次战斗
To the Mushroom Kingdom, and the biggest fight of our lives.
我们出发
Here we go!
碧姬公主
Princess Peach…
我们开始吧
Here we are…
我想,爱情真的能让一个人走出他的壳
I guess, love really makes a guy come out of his shell.
让我们一起统治世界
Let’s rule the world, together.
永远永远
Forever…
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
哦 是的
Oh, yes!
什么
What?!
我们找到公主和小胡子人类了
We have found the princess and the mustachioed human.
他打败了大金刚,赢得了金刚军
He has defeated Donkey Kong, and won the Kong Army.
那么,就像碧姬一样不可思议吗?
So, like Peach was super impressed?
看起来是这样,是的
It appears so, yes.
他们正朝着秘密通道前进
They are heading toward the secret passage!
哦,他们认为 可以给我一个惊喜,是吗
Oh, they think they can surprise me, huh?
这种游戏可以两个人玩
Two can play at that game.
没有人恐慌,但路就要到头了
No one panic, but the road is about to end.
那你最好踩油门系好安全带
Well then, you better step on the gas and buckle up!
在你的世界里,有像这样的东西吗?
Is there anything like this, in your world?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!