早上好 早上好
Buongiorno, buongiorno.
最近可好
Come va, tutto bene?
还行
Meno male.
这是世上最美的国家
Questo paese è il più bello del mondo.
“未婚妻有一张脸”
La fidanzata ha una faccia.
“未婚妻有一张面孔”
“The fiancée has a face.”
未婚妻是玛吉
La fidanzata è Marge.
这是迪克的面孔
Questa è la faccia di Dickie.
这是 我的面孔
Questa…è la mia faccia.
“鸟”
“Bird”.
“这是我的面孔”
“This is my face.”
这是我的面孔
Questa è la mia faccia.
那我猜你还没看我新写的那一章
So I guess you didn’t look at my new chapter.
我会的 玛吉 我保证 只是最近太热了
I will, Marge. I promise. It’s just been too hot.
如果我今晚在我家里做晚餐
If I make dinner at my place tonight,
也许你那时可以看看
maybe you could look at it then.
迪克·格林里夫
Dickie Greenleaf?
-谁啊 -我是汤姆 汤姆·瑞普利
– Who’s that? – It’s Tom. Tom Ripley.
汤姆·瑞普利
Tom Ripley?
-我们曾一起在普林斯顿大学念书 -好吧
– We were at Princeton together. – Okay.
我们认识吗
Did we know each other?
你好 我认识你 所以…
Hello. Well, I knew you, so…
我想你肯定也认识我
I suppose you must have known me.
普林斯顿就像一团混沌
Princeton’s like a fog.
整个美国就像一团混沌
America’s like a fog.
这位是玛吉·谢伍德
This is Marge Sherwood.
汤姆…不好意思 你姓什么来着
Tom… Sorry, what is it?
-瑞普利 -你好
– Ripley. – How do you do?
你好 玛吉
How do you do, Marge?
你来蒙吉做什么
What are you doing in Mongi?
没什么 没什么重要的事
Nothing, nothing much.
只是路过而已
Just passing through.
-路过吗 -是啊
– Passing through? – Yeah.
你皮肤太白了
You’re so white.
你见过这么白的人吗 玛吉
Did you ever see a guy so white, Marge?
实际上是苍白
Grey, actually.
这只是垫底的涂层
It’s just an undercoat.
你说什么
Say again?
就是 一种底漆
You know, a primer.
真滑稽啊
That’s funny.
玛吉喜欢这样 因为她也很白
Margie likes that ’cause she’s so white too.
是的 我喜欢 你并不滑稽
Yes, I do, and you’re not funny.
你走之前应该来跟我们一起吃顿午餐
You should come and have lunch with us before you go.
-对吗 迪克 -是啊 随时欢迎
– Yes, Dickie? – Sure, anytime.
好吧
Well…
真巧
coincidence.
我完全不记得他是谁
I don’t remember him.
真好笑
That’s so funny.
希瓦娜 你好啊
Silvana, hey!
我一直在找你 你最近躲到哪儿去了
I’ve been looking all over for you. Where’ve you been hiding?
是啊 今天你是在找我
Yeah, today you’re looking for me.
-那这星期前几天呢 -你总是在工作
– And the rest of the week? – You’re always working.
-来吧 上车 -和那个美国女孩一起吗
– Come on. Get on. – With the American girl?
-抱紧我 -我恨你
– Hold on to me. – I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you!
你是突然之间忘记我住哪儿了吗
Did you suddenly forget where I lived?
我知道 我迟到了 我就是头猪
I know. I’m late. I’m a swine.
-现在4点了 -我才刚醒
– It’s 4:00. – I just woke up.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
-你才刚醒 -福斯托和我驾船出海了
– You just woke up. – Fausto and I took the boat out.
我们在钓鱼 然后天就亮了
We were fishing, and then it was dawn,
我们什么也没钓到
and we caught absolutely nothing.
好吧 我们把所有东西都吃掉了
Yes, well. We ate everything without you.
-我们 -是啊
– We? – Yes.
汤姆·瑞普利来了
Tom Ripley’s here.

Who?
-汤姆 -你好
– Tom. – Hi.
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
你怎么样 还以为你失踪了呢
How are you? Thought you’d disappeared.
我们都打算派出搜救队了
We were gonna send out a search party.
不 不 我还在这里
No. No, still here.
汤姆刚和我说了好多他来这里的旅程中的事
Tom was telling me about his journey over.
我笑得太开心 差点都流鼻血了
Made me laugh so hard I almost got a nosebleed.
那是好事吗
Is that good?
闭嘴
Shut up.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我是个卑鄙小人 但我爱你
I’m despicable. But I love you.
-你爱我吗 你爱我吗 -是我打扰了
– Do you love me? Do you love me? – I’m intruding.
你能去调一杯马提尼酒吗
Can you mix a martini?
好啊
Sure.
我来吧
I’ll do it.
我调的马提尼特别棒
I make a fabulous martini.
每个人都应该有一项才能 你的才能是什么
Everybody should have one talent. What’s yours?
伪造签名
Forging signatures,
编造谎言 几乎可以冒充任何人
telling lies, impersonating practically anybody.
这是三项了
That’s three.
没人应该拥有超过一项才能
Nobody should have more than one talent.
好吧 表演个模仿吧
Okay, do an impression.
现在吗
Now?
我儿子唯一的才能
The only talent my son has
就是花掉他的零用钱
is for cashing his allowance.
-什么 -我热爱驾船航行
– What? – Oh, I like to sail.
相信我 我热爱驾船航行
Believe me, I love to sail.
-但我却是造船的 -快停下
– Instead, I make boats. – Stop!
-其他人驾驶它们 -太过了
– Other people sail them. – It’s too much!
你让我脖子后面汗毛直立
You’re making all the hairs on my neck stand up.
是啊 爵士乐 爵士乐 我们直说吧
Oh, yes, jazz. Oh, jazz. Let’s face it.
它就是 就是粗野的噪音
It’s just, uh… It’s just insolent noise.
我感觉就像他真的在这里
I feel like he’s here.
太可怕了 就像那个老混♥蛋♥此刻就在这里
Horrible, like the old bastard’s here right now.
很好
Good.
太妙了
That’s brilliant.
太妙了
Brilliant!
你是怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
我在纽约见过他
Oh, I met him in New York.
玛吉 玛吉 这太吓人了
Marge! Marge, this is scary.
你得听听这个 见见我的父亲
You’ve got to hear this. Meet my father,
赫伯特·理查德·格林里夫一世
Herbert Richard Greenleaf I.
很高兴认识你 迪克觅得了一位佳人
Pleasure to meet you. Dickie’s made a fine catch.
-不可思议 -我知道艾米莉是这么认为的
Uncanny! – I know Emily thinks so.
-我没明白 -这简直不可思议
– I don’t get it. – It’s uncanny.
你有没有设想过去意大利 汤姆
Could you ever conceive of going to Italy, Tom,
把他带回来
and, uh, bringing him back?
-什么 -我会给你钱
– What? – I’d pay you.
如果你愿意去意大利 说服我儿子回家
If you would go to Italy, persuade my son to come home,
我会给你一千美元
I’d pay you a thousand dollars.
我绝对不会回去的
‘I’m never going back.’
他竟然真的雇一个人
To actually hire somebody
大老远跑来这里 把我拖回家…
to come all the way here, to drag me back home…
有点太疯狂了 不是吗
Got to be a little insane, hasn’t he?
你好 福斯托
Ciao, Fausto.
-迪克 -你好 迪克
– Oh, Dickie! – Ciao, Dickie.
-你好 希瓦娜 -你好
– Ciao, Silvana. – Ciao.
-这位是汤姆 -你好 汤姆
– This is Tom. – Ciao, Tom.
拜拜 格林里夫
Ciao, Greenleaf.
-我绝对不会回去的 -不 我觉得…
– I’m never going back. – No, I think…
你母亲 她的病 我觉得…
Your mother, her illness, I think…
这与我母亲无关
It’s got nothing to do with my mother.
-她得了白血病 -这就是他让我生气的地方
– She’s had leukem… – This is what makes me boil about him.
是他想让我回去 他想让我回去
He wants me back. He wants me back.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章准备好了没
下一篇文章降临
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!