我们会把你培养成一名水手的
We’ll make a sailor of you yet!
你做得真的很好
You’re doing really well.
-好了 该喝酒了 -好的
– All right, bar’s open. – Yes, please.
我们能驾船去威尼斯吗
Can we sail to Venice?
当然 我爱威尼斯
Sure. I love Venice.
“见威尼斯而后死” 是这么说的吗 还是罗马
“See Venice and die.” Isn’t that right? Or is it Rome?
-是罗马吗 -我必须去看看威尼斯
– Is it Rome? – I have to see Venice.
总要先完成一些梦想再死 不是吗
You do something and die, don’t you?
好吧 威尼斯被加到愿望清单上了
Okay. Venice is on the list.
罗马也是
And Rome.
你会滑雪吗
Do you ski?
不 不 别告诉我
No, no. Don’t tell me.
你真是没救了
You’re a lost cause.
这事我们接下来再处理
That’s the next thing to deal with.
圣诞节 我们准备去科尔蒂纳滑雪
Christmas, we’re planning a skiing trip to Cortina.
那里是滑雪胜地 特别棒
Excellent skiing. Excellent.
玛吉 玛吉 难以置信 汤姆连滑雪也不会
Marge. Margie. Unbelievable, Tom can’t ski either.
-我们还得教他滑雪 -谢谢
– We’ll have to teach him that too. – Thank you.
真是底层阶级的人 玛吉
Such low class, Marge.
这家伙还会点什么
Does this guy know anything?
幸好我们最近不打算结婚
It’s a good thing we’re not getting married soon.
不然我们度蜜月都得带上汤姆了
We’d have to invite Tom on our honeymoon.
我讨厌纽约 公园大道挤死了
Oh, I hated New York. That whole Park Avenue crowd.
所以我飞到巴黎去写我的书
So I fled to Paris to work on my book.
我总是会带着卢梭的书去蒙马特的一家咖啡馆
And I was always going to this café in Montmartre with Jean-Jacques.
迪克就会演奏《我可爱的情人》
And Dickie would play “My Funny Valentine”.
我之后才知道他大概只会六首曲子
It was only later that I found out he only knows about six songs.
但总之我当时还是挺期待见到他的
Anyway, I looked forward to seeing him, I suppose.
-下午好 亚利桑德拉 -下午好
– Buonasera, Alessandra. – Buonasera.
请给我拿点橙子和面包
Per favore, arance e pane?
还有火腿
E del prosciutto.
-无花果 -好的 无花果
– E fichi? – E fichi.
-跟平时一样 -是的 谢谢
– Come sempre? -Sì, come sempre. Grazie.
格林里夫先生
Signor Greenleaf!
如果你7点还没到我那儿
If you’re not at my place by 7:00,
汤姆和我就一起私奔了
Tom and I are running off together.
-好啊 -迪克
– Okay, fine. – Oh, Dickie!
等等 等等
Oh, hold on. Hold on.
♪希瓦娜 希瓦娜♪
♪Silvana, Silvana♪
♪你让我微笑♪
♪You make me smile♪
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
笑一个
Smile.
-我的肋骨都要被你抱断了 -什么
– You’re breaking my ribs! – What?
我的肋骨都要被你弄断了
You’re breaking my ribs!
♪但不要♪
♪But don’t♪
♪为我改变分毫♪
♪Change a hair for me♪
♪若你在乎我 请不要这么做♪
♪Not if you care for me♪
♪留下 小情人♪
♪Stay, little Valentine♪
♪不要走♪
♪Stay♪
♪每天都是情人节♪
♪Each day is Valentine’s Day…♪
我爱死这个冰箱了 爱到想操它
I could fuck this icebox, I love it so much.
所以 你在纽约到底做什么
So, what did you actually do in New York?
在一些地方弹钢琴 我跟你说过了
Played piano in a few places, I told you.
这只是一份工作 你说过你有很多工作
Well, that’s one job. You told me a lot of jobs.
在几个地方弹 就是几份工作了
Few places. That’s a few jobs.
神秘的瑞普利先生
The mysterious Mr Ripley.
玛吉和我花了几个小时来猜
Marge and I spent hours speculating.
总之 我甚至不想去想纽约
Anyway, I don’t even want to think about New York.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-冰啤酒 谢谢你 老爸 -好的
– Cold beer. Thank you, Dad. – Okay.
从这儿开始抄
Copy out from here.
你竟然把这个大老远带来了欧洲
You bring this with you to Europe?
你要写点什么吗
You gonna write something?
我很喜欢
I love the fact
你带着莎士比亚的著作来 却不带衣服
that you brought Shakespeare with you but no clothes.
艾玛琳达说你每晚
Ermalinda says you wash out
都洗同一件衬衫 是这样吗
the same shirt every night. Is that true?
不 我不只有一件衬衫
No. I have more than one shirt.
她可以帮你洗衣服的
She can do that for you.
算了 你就穿我的衣服吧
Anyway, just wear some of my stuff.
想穿哪件都行 大多都是旧衣服
Wear anything you want. Most of it’s ancient.
现在签名吧
Now your signature.
别签迪克 签全名
Not Dickie. Your signature.
摘了眼镜 你一点都不丑
Without the glasses, you’re not even ugly.
我不需要眼镜 因为我从不读书
I don’t need them because I never read.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
像克拉克·肯特
Like Clark Kent.
现在就是超人了
Now Superman.
超人你个头
Superman.
好吧
Okay.
我懂的 像孩子写的字
I know. It’s like a kid’s.
星辰掩藏了你内心的火
别让光看见我黑暗深沉的欲望
看见这个S和T了吗 很细 很脆弱
See this, the “S” And the “T”? Fine, vulnerable.
那是痛苦 隐秘的痛苦
That’s pain. That’s secret pain.
那这痛苦绝对藏得很深
Well, that must be a very deep secret,
因为我自己都不知道
’cause I don’t know about it.
没有任何东西比字迹更能揭示一个人的内心了
There’s nothing more naked than your handwriting.
你看这些字其实都没写在线上
See how nothing’s quite touching the line?
-那是虚荣 -你我都清楚这话没错
– That’s vanity. – Well, we certainly know that’s true.
你有兄弟吗
Do you have any brothers?
没有
No.
我没有兄弟姐妹
No brothers, no sisters.
我也是
Me neither.
玛吉也是
Nor does Marge.
我们都是独生子女
All only children.
那意味着什么
What does that mean?
意味着我们从没和别人一起洗过澡
Means we’ve never shared a bath.
我好冷 我能进来吗
And I’m cold. Can I get in?
不能
No.
我不是说一起洗 是说换我洗
I didn’t mean with you in it.
好吧
Okay.
进来吧 反正我都快被泡红了
Get in. I’m like a prune anyway.
这就是我 这是旧照片
It is me. It’s an old picture.
每次都有人跟我说 “这是你吗 看着不像啊”
Every time! “Is it you? It doesn’t look like you.”
天呐
God!
信件 给格林里夫住♥宅♥的瑞普利的
Letters. Greenleaf and for Ripley.
是弗兰写的 “我想你 你什么时候回来”
Fran. “I miss you. When are you coming home?
“别再跟我说你现在日子有多逍遥了”
“Stop telling me what an incredible time you’re having.”
“也别再说你有多爱迪克”
“How much you love Dickie.”
“和玛吉和蒙吉贝洛”
“And Marge and Mongibello.”
这封信 应该是你父亲写的
And this one, I think, is from your father.
-让我看看 他说了什么 -他开始不耐烦了
– Let me see it. What does he say? – He’s getting impatient.
他希望我向他保证
He wants me to reassure him
你在感恩节前一定会回家
you’re going to be home by Thanksgiving.
你得买♥♥件新外套 我说真的
You’ve got to get a new jacket. Really.
天天穿同样的衣服 你肯定穿烦了吧
You must be sick of wearing the same clothes.
我不能啊 我不能一直花你父亲的钱
I can’t. I can’t keep spending your father’s money.
我就喜欢你这份责任感
I love how responsible you are.
我父亲应该让你做会计主管之类的职务
My dad should make you chief accountant or something.
或者等我接手生意以后来安排 不过这不可能
Or when I take over, which is never, I will.
好吧 虽然不可能 但真有那一天我会同意的
Okay. When you take over, which is never, I’ll accept.
让我给你买♥♥件外套吧
Let me buy you a jacket.
等我们到了罗马 有一家特别好的服装店…
When we get to Rome, there’s a great place…
叫巴蒂斯托尼
Battistoni.
巴蒂斯托尼
Battistoni.
♪罗马 我很爱很爱很爱你♪
♪Roma. Ti amo, ti amo, ti amo♪
♪罗马 我们要带汤姆去罗马♪
♪Roma, we’re taking Tom to Roma♪
♪我们要去罗马啦♪
♪We’re going to a-Roma♪
-早上好 衣服真漂亮 -早上好
– Buon giorno. Nice sweater. – Buon giorno.
我们去哪能弄到去古罗马广场的马车
Where do we get a carrozza for the Forum?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章准备好了没
下一篇文章降临
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!