比如我们下国际象棋的那晚 再明显不过了
That evening, when we played chess, for instance, it was obvious.
-哪一晚 -是啊 那太危险了
– What evening? – Sure! No, it’s dangerous
你是不会承担的
for you to take on.
不不不 我们是兄弟
Oh, no, no. We’re brothers.
然后你就跟玛吉干些下流恶心的事
And then you do this sordid thing with Marge,
在船上操她 而我们都得在旁边听着
fucking her on the boat, while we all have to listen,
真是太折磨人了
which was excruciating.
你就只会被自己的鸡♥巴♥牵着走
You follow your cock around like a…
现在你还要结婚了
And now you’re getting married.
不 不好意思 我有点搞不懂了
No, I’m bewildered. Forgive me.
你先对玛吉撒谎 然后娶她
You’re lying to Marge and then you’re getting married to her.
你还搞大了希瓦娜的肚子 你在摧毁每一个人
You’re knocking up Silvana. You’re ruining everybody…
你又想吹萨克斯 又想打鼓
You want to play the sax. You want to play the drums.
你选哪个 迪克 你到底选哪一个
Which is it, Dickie? What are you actually play?
你算老几啊 一个下等贱民 你算老几
Who are you? Huh? Some third-class mooch? Who are you?
轮得到你来给我上课吗
Who are you to say anything to me?
你算老几 来教训我
Who are you to tell me anything?
事实上 我实在是
Actually, I really,
实在是不想跟你待在同一艘船上
really do not want to be on this boat with you.
-你整天粘着我 我都无法自♥由♥动弹 -闭嘴
– I can’t move without you moving. – Shut up.
真让人瘆得慌 你让我毛骨悚然
It gives me the creeps. You give me the creeps.
-你给我闭嘴 -整天跟在我身后念叨”迪克 迪克”
– You shut up. – I can’t move without “Dickie, Dickie,”
-跟个小姑娘一样缠着我 -闭嘴
– like a little girl all the time. – Shut up!
天呐 迪克
Oh, God, Dickie.
-老天呐 -我的天呐
– God’s sake. – Oh God!
没事 没事
Okay. Okay.
我们得送你去…
We have to get you…
我要杀了你 杀了你
I’m gonna kill you! Kill you!
你死定了
You’re dead!
你死定了
You’re dead!
不要
No!
住手 住手 求求 求你了
Stop! Stop! Please! Please!
住手 快住手
Stop it! Stop!
-迪克 松手 -我要杀了你
– Dickie, let go! – I’ll kill you!
住手
Stop!
迪克 放手
Dickie, let go.
让你松手 松手
Stop! Stop! Stop!
住手
Stop!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
麻烦拿下钥匙 谢谢
Can I have my key, please?
没问题
Of course.
您一定冻坏了 格林里夫先生 是吗
You must be very cold. Uh, Signor Greenleaf, yes?
不 我是…
No. I’m…
迪克
你好 玛吉
Hello, Marge.
汤姆
Tom!
你吓了我一跳
You startled me.
-抱歉 -你回来了
– Sorry. – You’re back!
-你还好吗 写书进展得顺利吗 -是的
– How are you? Your book going well? – Yes.
目前还挺顺 谢谢你
I’m on a good streak, thank you.
我刚刚 一直在盯着你看 真的很安静
I was just… looking at you. So quiet.
迪克呢
Where’s Dickie?
他好像打算在罗马待一段日子
I think he’s planning on staying in Rome for a few days.
罗马
Rome?
那他说为什么了吗
Did he say why?
迪克的心思我摸不透 你的猜测与我一样
I don’t understand Dickie. Your guess is as good as mine.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
前一天还邀请我去滑雪 第二天又不请了
Oh, one day I’m invited skiing, the next day I’m not.
前一天 我们还亲如一家人
One day, we’re one family,
第二天 他又想自己一个人待着了
then the next day he wants to be alone.
你说呢
You tell me.
这是他的原话吗 他想一个人待着吗
Is that what he said? He wants to be alone?
他心里想着你 他叫我把这个带回来送给你
He was thinking of you. He asked me to deliver this.
谢谢
Thank you.
他知道我喜欢这个
He knows I love this.
但为什么不能等到…
But why it couldn’t have waited…
差事一 给玛吉送香水
Errand number one: Deliver Marge’s perfume.
差事二
Errand number two:
打包几件衣服 还有他心爱的萨克斯
Pack some clothes and his precious saxophone.
他打算待多久
How long is he staying for?
我哪儿知道
Search me.
我猜我们被他抛弃了
I guess we’re abandoned.
该死的
God damn it!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
香水的包装里有迪克给我的一封信
There was a letter from Dickie in with my perfume.
你很清楚 远不只是待几天而已
You realize it’s more than just a few days.
他考虑搬去罗马定居
He’s thinking of moving to Rome.
但问题是 就在他离开的前一晚 我们…
The thing is, the night before he left, we…
我们还谈到了一起搬到
we talked about moving together…
北部的某个地方 我猜我…
somewhere North and I suppose I…
我可能稍微逼婚了一下
put some pressure on him about getting married.
我…
I just…
我可能把他吓跑了
I just might have scared him off.
他有那么不为人知的一面
There’s a side to him…
当我们同枕共眠的时候
when our heads are on the pillow…
没有别人见过他那么温柔的样子
I know no one else sees that’s so tender.
我觉得我应该跟你去罗马和他当面对质
I think I should come with you to Rome and confront him.
他痛恨当面对质
He hates being confronted.
我想你说得对
I think you’re right.
谢谢 登记入住
Grazie. Checking in.
登记入住
Checking in.
-瑞普利先生 -是我
– Signor Ripley? – It’s me.
格林里夫先生
Signor Greenleaf.
当然了 欢迎回来
Of course. Welcome back.
谢谢
Thank you.
-喂 -你好 请帮我转接哥尔多尼酒店
– ‘Pronto? ‘ – Yes, I’d like to telephone the Hotel Goldoni.
-好的 先生 -我想与汤玛斯·瑞普利通话
– ‘Si, signor.’ – I want to speak to Thomas Ripley.
-瑞普利 稍等 -好的 谢谢
– Ripley? Subito. – Yes. Grazie.
格林里夫
迪克·格林里夫
-喂 -瑞普利先生不在
– Pronto. – ‘Signor Ripley’s not there.’
-他不在吗 -不在 先生
– He’s not there? – ‘No, signor.’
那我想留个口信
Well, I would like to leave a message.
他不在吗 那我留个口信吧
He’s not there? I’ll leave a message.
“来电已悉 今日晚餐 没问题
“Got your call. Dinner tonight… sounds fine.
瑞普利”
“Ripley.”
瑞普利
Ripley.
-迪克·格林里夫 -迪克·格林里夫
– Dickie Greenleaf. – ‘Dickie Greenleaf.’
-没错 格林里夫 -格林里夫
– Yes. Greenleaf. – ‘Greenleaf.’
在大酒店的那位
At the Grand.
我想要这个压花革的钱包
And I’d like to have this wallet embossed.
我不知道这词用意大利语怎么说
I don’t know the word in Italian.
压花革 没问题 格林里夫先生
Embossed. Of course, Signor Greenleaf.
谢谢你
Thank you.
迪克 这也…
Dickie! It’s…
-天呐 -梅瑞狄斯
– Oh, my gosh. – Meredith.
-你好啊 -你好 进来 快进来
– Ciao! – Ciao. Come in. Come in.
你会跟那帮美国人去滑雪的吧 是吗
But you’re going skiing with those Yankees, aren’t you?
-什么 -圣诞节 去科尔蒂纳
– What? – At Christmas. To Cortina.
-和弗莱迪·麦尔斯一起 -你怎么知道的
– With Freddie Miles. – How did you know that?
人人都认识弗莱迪·麦尔斯
Everybody knows Freddie Miles.
弗莱迪也在罗马吗
Is Freddie in Rome?
-现在吗 -是的
– Now? – Yeah.
我想应该不在
Oh, I don’t think so.
但我…我遇到过他 当然了 我们聊了聊
But I… But I’ve met him, of course, and we’ve chatted.
而且我知道了你跟玛吉 在蒙吉的事
And I know about you… and Marge in Mongi.
你可真是个小人啊
What an unreliable rat you are.
弗莱迪说你是个小人
Well, Freddie said you were a rat.
然后我就想
And I thought to myself,
现在我总算知道他为什么用R开头的假名了
“Ah, now I know why he travels under ‘R.”‘
我离开了玛吉 梅瑞狄斯
I’ve left Marge, Meredith.
也离开了蒙吉

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章准备好了没
下一篇文章降临
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!