停下
Stop! Please! Stop!
求你停下来
Stop! Just stop hurting him! Please! Please!
求你了 别再伤害他
Jane?

Master?
主人
Go ahead, my dear.
继续吧 亲爱的
This may hurt just a little.
这可能会有些疼
Remarkable!
太不寻常了
She confounds us all.
她击败了咱们所有人
So what do we do with you now?
那么我们该如何处置你呢
You already know what you’re going to do, Aro.
你知道你该怎么做的 埃罗
She knows too much.
她知道的太多了
She’s a liability.
她是个麻烦
That’s true.
说的没错
Felix?
菲利克斯
No!

Please! No! No! Please, please!
别这样 求你 不要这样
Kill me! Kill me! Not him.
杀了我吧 饶了他
How extraordinary.
多么伟大啊
You would give up your life for someone like us.
你居然愿意为我们这种人放弃生命
A vampire.
为一个吸血鬼
A soulless monster.
一个没有灵魂的恶魔
Just get away from her!
离她远点
You don’t know a thing about his soul.
你根本不了解他的灵魂
Maybe it’s one or the other.
你们两个之中肯定要死一个
This is a sadness.
真是太悲哀了
lf only it were your intention to give her immortality.
除非你主动赐予她长生不老
Wait!
等等
Bella will be one of us.
贝拉将会成为咱们的一员
I’ve seen it.
我预见到了
I’ll change her myself.
我会亲自将她变成吸血鬼的
Mesmerizing.
太美妙了
To see what you have seen before it has happened.
能预见未发生之事
Your gifts will make for an intriguing
你的能力将会让你成为一个迷人的
immortal,
不死之身
Isabella.
伊莎贝拉
Go now.
去吧
Make your preparations.
去做准备吧
Let us be done with this.
我们来把事情完成
Heidi will arrive any moment.
海迪随时都会去拜访你们的
Thank you for your visit.
感谢你们的来访
We will return the favor.
我们也会回访的
l would advise that you follow through on your promise soon.
我建议你们及早实现诺言
We do not offer second chances.
我们不会给第二次机会的
Goodbye, my young friends.
再见了 我年轻的朋友们
Nice fishing, Heidi.
收获不小嘛 海迪
Yes, they do look rather juicy.
看起来相当美味多汁呢
Save some for me.
给我留点
This way, please. Stay together.
请走这边 不要走散
Stop! Stop!
不 不
You’re here.
你还在这
You can sleep.
放心睡吧
I’ll still be here when you wake up.
你什么时候醒来我都会守在你身边
Bella, the only reason l left
贝拉 我当初离开的唯一原因
was because l thought l was protecting you.
只是想要保护你
l needed you
我希望你可以
to have a chance at a normal, happy life.
像普通人一样快乐的生活
It was so easy for you to leave.
你如此轻易就离开我
Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve done in 1 00 years.
离开你是我100年来做过的最痛苦的事
And l swear,
我发誓
l will never fail you again.
永远不会再让你失望
I’m so sorry.
真的抱歉
Charlie’s coming. Hey.
查理来了 嘿
You okay?
你还好吧
I’m fine.
挺好
Dad, you don’t have to worry.
爸 你不用担心我
You know, last time you said that, you took off.
上次你也是这样说 然后就失踪了
l didn’t see you for three days.
整整三天
I’m really sorry, Dad.
我知道错了 爸爸
Bella, do not ever do that to me again.
贝拉 再也不许这样了
Ever.
永远都不许
And you’re grounded
你被禁足了
for the rest of your life.
直到死为止
Okay.
好吧
I’m not technically breaking any of his rules.
严格说来我没有违反他的规定
He did say l couldn’t take a step inside the door.
他说过 我不能踏进门口一步
l came in through the window.
我是从窗子进来的
He’s not gonna forgive me easily.
他不会轻易原谅我的
l know.
我知道
Can you?
你可以吗
l hope you can,
请原谅我吧
cause l honestly don’t know how to live without you.
没了你我真不知道该怎么活下去’
Come here.
过来
Once Alice changes me,
一旦爱丽丝把我改变了
you can’t get rid of me.
你就再也别想抛下我
She won’t need to change you.
她不一定要转变你
There are always ways to keep the Volturi in the dark.
还有其他方法可以保住沃尔图里的秘密
No. No.
不 不
You all know what l want.
你们都知道我想要什么
And l know how much I’m asking for.
我也知道我的要求很过分
The only thing that l can think of for it to be fair is to just vote.
我认为唯一公平的方法就是大家投票表决
You don’t know what you’re talking about. Shut up.
你在瞎说什么 闭嘴
Alice?
爱丽丝
l already consider you my sister.
我已经当你是姐妹了
Yes. Thank you.
我同意 谢谢
l vote “yes.”
我也同意
It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time.
不用一直想要杀你应该会很不错
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m really sorry to both of you for how I’ve acted,
对于以前的所作所为我感到非常抱歉
and I’m really grateful that you were brave enough
同时 我也非常感激你勇敢地
to go and save my brother.
救出了我的弟弟
But this isn’t a life l would have chosen for myself.
但这不是我会选择的生活
And l wish that there’d been someone to vote “no” for me.
如果是我 我希望有人会阻止我
So, no.
所以 我反对
I vote “Hell, yeah.”
我当然同意了
And we can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way.
咱们可以一起和沃尔图里干一架
I already consider you a part of the family.
我早就当你是一家人了
Yes.
同意
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样对我
You know what this means.
你知道这意味着什么
You’ve chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice.
没有她你就不活了 这让我别无选择
I won’t lose my son.
我不想失去我的儿子
I’ll wait until after graduation to make it easier on Charlie.
我想等到毕业以后 这样查理会比较容易接受
Edward, I want you to be the one to do it.
爱德华 我希望由你亲自完成
He wants to talk to me.
他想和我谈谈
So you’re still alive for now.
你现在还活着
He thinks it’s me keeping you away.
他认为 是我把你带走了
You stay the hell out of my head.
你♥他♥妈♥别偷听我的想法
Jacob, I know you have something to say to me.
雅各布 我知道你有话对我说
But l want to say something to you first, if that’s all right.
你不介意让我先说点什么吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for keeping Bella alive when I didn’t.
谢谢你在我不在的时候保护她
No. You didn’t.
你不用客气
And it wasn’t for your benefit, trust me.
我保护她不是因为你
I’m still grateful.
我还是很感激你
But I’m here now.
但是现在我回来了
I’m not gonna leave her side until she orders me away.
除非她赶我走 否则我不会离开她半步
We’ll see.
走着瞧
Hey, my turn to talk.
该轮到我说了
I’m here to remind you about a key point in the treaty.
我来是想提醒你别忘了协议里的重点
I haven’t forgotten.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!