不知道
Let’s go.
咱们走
I did see something in the woods.
我确实在树林里看见东西了
Totally. Baby, l believe you.
当然 宝贝 我相信你
No, he doesn’t. He’s just trying to get lucky.
他不信 他只是想搏你欢心
No, okay. It was jet black and huge.
好吧 墨黑色的 非常巨大
On all fours, it was still taller than a person.
四脚着地时比人还高
A bear, maybe?
一头熊吗?
Or an alien. You’re lucky you didn’t get probed.
或是个外星人 没被拐走算你幸运
Well, I saw it.
我确实看见了
You know, you’re not the only one.
不是只有你看见了
My dad’s been getting reports at the station.
我爸已从警局得到报告
Like, five hikers have been killed by some bear.
已有大概5名登山者像是被熊杀了
But they can’t find the bear.
但他们却找不到熊
Last time you clowns doubt my girlfriend.
看你们下次谁还敢不信我女朋友
So? I mean,
这么看来
Bella’s back?
贝拉又回来了
Yeah, I guess so.
我想是的
All right, that’s… Well, welcome.
好 真是 热烈欢迎
So, listen, now that you’re talking
既然你又开口说话了
and eating again, which, you know, you’ve got to get that protein in there,
又开始吃饭了 那个 你得多吃点蛋白质才行
I was just wondering if you wanted to go see a movie with me.
我想问下你想和我去看电影吗
Yeah. Sure. Yeah, l do.
当然 我去
Cool.
太好了
Let me see, we could check out
我想想 咱可以去看
Love Spelled Backwards Is Love.
“反正都是爱”
You know, it’s a dumb title, but it’s a romantic comedy.
标题很蠢 可是一部浪漫喜剧
I mean, it’s supposed to be pretty… No. No romance.
我是说 应该挺… 不要浪漫的
How about Face Punch? Have you heard of that?
“揍脸”呢 你听过吗
I mean, that’s an action movie.
是部动作片
Yeah, that’s perfect.
恩 不错
Guns, adrenaline.
枪战 刺♥激♥
That’s my thing.
是我喜欢的
Okay.
好吧
We should get a bunch of people to go. Do you guys want to go see Face Punch?
我们该找些朋友一起去 你们想去看”揍脸”吗
Face Punch, yeah!
“揍脸”啊 当然
Mike, hey, we were supposed to watch that.
麦克 我们本来就想去看的
Remember, the trailer’s like…
记得吗 记得预告片中
Punch faces.” I remember.
把脸揍得… 记得 ”
Yeah! Movie night with Bella.
和贝拉一起的电影之夜
So Face Punch, huh?
“揍脸”?
You like action movies?
你喜欢动作片?
Not really.
不太喜欢
I heard it sucks. Bad.
我听说这片很烂 不怎么样
Are you even old enough to see this movie?
你这么小年纪可以看这电影吗
I mean, you know, without, like, adult supervision.
我是指不用成年人陪同可以吗
Right, yeah, well, she’s buying my ticket for me.
没问题 她去给我买♥♥票
She’s buying it. Okay.
她去买♥♥票了 好吧
Jessica bailed, and Angela got the stomach flu,
杰西卡放咱们鸽子 安吉拉得了肠胃炎
so Eric’s taking care of her.
埃里克去照顾她了
It’s just us three. Great!
就咱们三个人了 很好
Great. Yeah.
很好 恩
Put your gun down.
把枪放下
Put your gun down or I’m gonna blow your frickin’ head off.
把枪放下 不然我爆你头
Both of you put both of your guns down
你们两个全都把枪放下
or I’m gonna blow both of your frickin’ heads off.
否则把你俩的头全爆了
All right, forget it, let’s do this!
好吧 就这样吧 开始吧
Okay, I think I’m gonna throw up.
我觉得我要吐了
He’s…
他…
What a marshmallow!
真是个窝囊废
You should hold out for someone with a stronger stomach.
你应该找个胃强壮点的人出来玩
Someone who laughs at the gore that makes weaker men vomit.
可以笑看血肉横飞而不呕吐的人
Yeah. I’ll keep my eye open for that.
好吧 我会留意的
I feel bad. He probably has that flu that’s going around.
真替他难过 他有可能得了流感
What? I can’t hold your hand?
怎么了 不能牵手吗
No, of course you can.
当然能
I just think it means, you know, something a little different to you. So…
我只是 怕你误会
Okay, well, tell me something. You like me, right?
告诉我 你喜欢我 对吗
And you think I’m sort of beautiful?
而且你觉得我还挺帅的
Jacob, please, don’t do this.
雅各 拜托 别这样
Why?
为什么
Because you’re about to ruin everything.
这样会毁了一切的
And I need you.
而我需要你
Well, I’ve got loads of time.
好吧 我还有很多时间
I’m not gonna give up.
我不会放弃的
I don’t want you to,
我也不希望你放弃
but it’s just ’cause I don’t want you to go anywhere.
但只是因为我不希望你离开
And that’s really selfish.
这真的很自私
You know, I’m not like a car that you can fix up.
我不像车那样可以让你来修复
I’m never gonna run right. So I should be fair to you.
我再也无法走上正轨 我该对你公平一点
It’s because of him, right?
是因为他 对吧
Look,
听着
I know what he did to you.
我知道他对你做过什么
But, Bella, l would never ever do that.
但是 贝拉 我绝对不会那样对你
I won’t ever hurt you. l promise.
我永远不会伤害你 我保证
I won’t let you down.
我不会让你失望的
You can count on me.
相信我
Well,
看来
I need to go home.
我该回家了
I was feeling sick before the movie. Okay?
其实电影开始前我就觉得恶心了
What is your problem?
你到底哪有问题
Right now? You’re my problem.
现在吗 你就是我的问题
Feeling sick? Maybe you need to go to the hospital.
觉得恶心? 或许你该去医院
You want me to put you in the hospital?
你想让我把你送进医院吗
Jake! Jake. Jake, the movie’s over. What are you doing?
雅各 电影都结束了 你这是干什么
You’re really hot.
你身上好烫
Like, you feel like you have a fever. Are you okay?
就象发了高烧 你没事吧
I don’t know what’s happening.
我不知道怎么回事
I gotta go.
我得走了
That dude is weird.
这家伙真奇怪
Jake, your dad says you have mono.
雅各 你♥爸♥说你得了传染性腺热
He won’t let me visit, but would you call me?
他不让我去看你 能给我回个电♥话♥吗
Hey, it’s me again. I just…
嘿 又是我 我只想说
I’m sorry about what I said at the movie theater.
我很抱歉在电影院说了那些话
I just wanted to hear your voice, so no pressure.
我只想听到你的声音 别有压力
Jacob, please…
雅各布 拜托
Call me.
给我回电♥话♥
Okay. We should be back around 3:00.
我们大概三点回来
Look, l don’t have to go fishing today.
今天我可以不去钓鱼
Yes, you do.
不 你去吧
Yeah, you do. Go. What are you talking about?
是的 你得去 去吧 胡说什么呢
Just be careful.
小心点
Always am.
我一直都很小心
Those bears won’t get the drop on me, Bella.
那些熊吓不倒我 贝拉
My kung fu is strong.
我功夫很厉害的
Jake!
雅各
You cut your hair off?
你把头发剪了
And got a tattoo?
还刺了纹身
Bella.
贝拉
l thought you were too sick to come outside
我以为你病倒了没法出来
or pick up the phone when l call.
或者病得都没办法起床接我电♥话♥
Go away.
走开
What?
什么
Go away.
走开
What happened to you? What’s…
你怎么了 出什么事了
Hey! What happened?
到底出什么事了
Did Sam get to you? Is that what’s happening?
山姆缠上你了 是这么回事吗
Sam’s trying to help me. Don’t blame him.
山姆是想帮助我 不要错怪他
But if you want somebody to blame,
如果你非要责怪谁的话
how about those filthy bloodsuckers you love, the Cullens?
不如去怪那些你深爱的肮脏的吸血怪物 科林一家
l don’t know what you’re talking about.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!