我不知道你在说什么
No, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
你非常清楚我说的是什么
You’ve been lying to everyone. Charlie.
你一直在欺骗所有人 包括查理
But you can’t lie to me.
但你骗不了我
Not anymore, Bella. Jacob!
再也不能了 贝拉 雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Look, Bella,
听着 贝拉
we can’t be friends anymore.
我们不能再做朋友了
Look, Jake, l know that I’ve been hurting you.
雅各 我知道我一直在伤害你
It’s killing me. It kills me.
这让我很痛苦 一直都很痛苦
l just need… Maybe give me, like,
也许你可以给我点…
some time or something. Look, don’t.
时间 别说了
It’s not you.
不是你的问题
It’s not you, it’s me, right? Really?
和你无关 是我的问题
It’s true. It is me.
没错 是我的问题
I’m not good.
我没那么好
l used to be a good kid.
我曾经是个好孩子
Not anymore.
可以后再也不是了
This doesn’t even matter. All right?
已经无所谓了 对吗
This is over.
都结束了
You can’t break up with me.
你不能和我分手
l mean…
我是说
l mean, you’re my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
You promised me.
你保证过的
l know.
我知道
l promised l wouldn’t hurt you, Bella.
我保证过绝不伤害你 贝拉
And this is me keeping that promise.
我现在就是在遵守那个诺言
Go home
回家去
and don’t come back or you’re gonna get hurt.
别再回来了 否则你将会受到伤害
Alice,
爱丽丝
things are…
情况…
Things are bad again.
情况又变糟了
Without Jake, l just… l can’t stand it.
没有雅各 我…坚持不下去
l don’t see Edward anymore.
我再没看到过爱德华
Will it really feel like he never existed?
难道他真的没存在过吗
l will find the place where l can see him again.
我要找个能再看见他的地方
Bella.
贝拉
Laurent.
劳伦特
l didn’t expect to find you here.
真没想到能在这找到你
l went to visit the Cullens, but the house is empty.
我去拜访科林一家 但他家却人去楼空
I’m surprised they left you behind.
没想到他们会丢下你不管
Weren’t you sort of
你不是他们的…
a pet of theirs?
小宠物吗
Yeah. You could say that.
没错 可以这么说
Do the Cullens visit often?
科林一家经常回来吗
Lie.
别说真话
Yeah, absolutely, all the time.
当然了 经常
Lie better.
再理直气壮点儿
I’ll tell them that you stopped by.
我会告诉他们你来拜访过
But l probably shouldn’t
不过或许我不该…
tell Edward,
告诉爱德华
cause he’s pretty protective.
他总是戒备心很强’
But he’s far away, isn’t he?
可他现在远在天边 不是么
Why are you here?
你来这干什么
I came as a favor to Victoria.
我来帮维多利亚一个忙
Victoria? She asked me to see
维多利亚? 她让我来看下…
if you were still under the protection of the Cullens.
科林一家是不是还在保护你
Victoria feels it’s only fair to kill Edward’s mate,
维多利亚认为杀了爱德华的伴侣才算扯平
given he killed hers.
因为他杀了她的伴侣
An eye for an eye.
以牙还牙
Threaten him.
威胁他
Edward would know who did it. And he’d come after you.
爱德华会知道是谁干的 他会去找你的
l don’t think he will.
我觉得他不会
After all, how much could you mean to him
毕竟 如果他把你抛下不管
if he left you here unprotected?
你对他又能有多重要呢
Victoria won’t be happy about my killing you,
我杀了你 维多利亚会不高兴的
but l can’t help myself.
但我却忍♥不住
You are so mouth watering.
你让人如此的垂涎欲滴
Please, don’t. l mean, you helped us. No, no, no, no.
请别这样 你帮过我们 不 不 不
Don’t be afraid. I’m doing you a kindness.
别害怕 我这样正是在帮你
Victoria plans on killing you slowly,
维多利亚计划要慢慢折磨死你
painfully,
摧残你
whereas I’ll make it quick.
我会干脆些
l promise.
我保证
You will feel nothing.
你什么都不会感觉到
Edward, l love you.
爱德华 我爱你
l don’t believe it.
这不可能
Dad! l saw them. What’s the matter?
爸爸 我看见它们了 看到什么了
In the woods. They’re not bears. What do you mean “in the woods”?
在森林里 他们不是熊 什么叫”在森林里”
Bell, what the hell were you doing out in the woods?
贝拉 你去森林里干什么
They’re wolves. l mean, they’re like huge wolves.
是狼 非常巨大的狼
Are you sure about that, Bella?
你确定吗 贝拉
Yeah! l just saw them. They were after something.
是的 我刚才看到了 他们在追 什么东西
Wolves?
狼?
You saw them?
你看见了?
All right, well, Harry,
好吧 哈利
feel like going hunting? Get some of your guys together?
咱们去围捕它们 你能叫上些人吗
Sure, yeah, I’ll just…
没问题 我只是…
By now, those wolves will be dead,
我知道那些狼肯定会死
and Laurent would have told her I’m unprotected.
劳伦特会告诉她 没人保护我
Victoria.
维多利亚
l should go to the station.
我得去警局了
Yeah, you should. You should go.
是 你该去
Can you just stay in the house?
待在家里别出去好吗
Bella!
贝拉
You scared me.
你吓坏我了
What the hell are you doing? Back up. I’m coming up.
你来干什么 退后 我要上来了
Look, I’m sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
For what? l wish l could explain.
为什么道歉 我希望我能解释
But l literally can’t.
可是 我不能
Have you ever had a secret you couldn’t tell anyone,
你有过不可告人的秘密吗
one that wasn’t yours to share?
而且那秘密还不是你的
Well, that’s what it’s like for me.
这就是我现在的处境
But worse.
或者更糟
You have no idea how tight I’m bound.
你无法理解我是多么的煎熬
l hate this.
我恨
l hate what they’ve done to you.
我恨他们对你做的一切
l mean, the killer part is, you already know.
让我纠结的事你其实是知道的
Bella, do you remember when we walked on the beach at La Push?
贝拉 你还记得咱们在拉布♥什♥海滩散步的事吗
The…
那个
The story. The story about
那个故事
the cold ones.
关于冷血生灵的故事
l guess l understand why that’s the only part you remember.
我想我能理解为什么你只记得那一部分
There’s gotta be something that you can do.
你一定可以做些什么的
No. I’m in it for life.
不 这是我的命运
Well, maybe we should just get out of here for a while.
或许咱们可以离开这里一阵子
Just leave,
就这么离开
just you and me.
只有你和我
You’d do that?
你愿意吗
l would do it for you.
为了你 我愿意
It’s not something l can just run away from, Bella.
这不是逃避就能解决的问题 贝拉
But l would run away with you
但如果可以的话
if l could.
我愿意和你一起走
l gotta go. They’ll start wondering where l am.
我该走了 他们会起疑心的
Come here.
过来
Please,
拜托你
try to remember.
试着想起来
It’d be so much easier
如果你能了解
if you knew.
事情会简单很多
I’ll try. But, Jake…
我会的 可是 雅各
Jake, what are you doing? Wait, Jake.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!