Home 印度电影 白虎(2021)

白虎(2021)

0
白虎(2021)

是真的吗?
Is it true?
我才不要像他告诉我的那样…
I would not let him tell me?
余生就在贫民窟的棚屋里度过
my fate was a shack in a slum.
在接下来的几个星期里 我学会了司机骗他们的主人的路数
Over the next weeks, I learned the ways drivers cheat their masters.
套路一 谎称车子需要维修
Number one, give your master phony invoices
给他们伪造的发♥票♥
for repairs that are not necessary.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
套路二 把主人买♥♥的汽油 卖♥♥给其他司机
Two, sell your master’s petrol to other drivers.
胆子大了以后
As you gain confidence,
开主人的车闲逛 接送付费客人
cruise around picking up and dropping off paying customers.
德里有很多接客点
Delhi has many pickup points.
用不了多久就能全都摸熟
Over time, you will learn them all.
我看着那些钱的时候 并不觉得内疚
When I looked at that cash, I didn’t feel guilt.
我只感到愤怒
I felt rage.
在印度只有两个种姓
There are only two castes in India.
我终于也开始有点钱了
I was growing a belly at last.
阿肖克先生 我要操♥你♥妈♥
Ashok Sir, I’ll fuck your mother.
我在开车 这样我不能集中精神 这个你拿着
I’m trying to drive. I can’t pay attention like this.
拿着啊!
Take it!
你这没种的王八蛋!你没种!
You’re a eunuch, you motherfucker! A eunuch!
我知道你一直在干什么
I know what you were doing.
先生 请不要生我的气
Sir, please don’t get upset with me.
你在庙里为我的健康祈祷
You were at the temple offering prayers for my health.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
是的 先生 我太担心您了
Yes, sir. I was so worried for you, sir.
我以您的名义捐了101卢比
I made an offering of 101 rupees in your name.
进来 跟我坐坐
Come inside. Sit with me.

Come.
过来
Come here.
这真的是你住的地方?
Is this really where you live?
这里太潮湿了 而且这气味…
It’s so damp, and the smell?
这里对我来说就像泰姬陵一样
This place is like the Taj Mahal for me, sir.
-泰姬陵… -是的 先生
– Taj Mahal? – Yes, sir.
巴拉姆 泰姬陵是一座坟墓 活人不会住在泰姬陵里
Taj Mahal is a tomb, Balram. You don’t live in Taj Mahal.
好吧
Okay, sir.
我从来没有追求过自己的人生目标
I have never done what I wanted to do with my life.
-您的人生目标是什么? -玩音乐
-What did you want to do, sir? -Music.
或者做音乐制♥作♥人
Or produce it anyway.
我在美国住了那么多年 努力想成为美国人
You know, I lived in the US for so many years,and I’d try to be like them.
-但我骨子里其实是个印度人 -绝对的 先生
-But I’m fucking Indian at heart, after all. -Absolutely, sir.
我们他妈的是印度人
But we’re fucking Indians.
我想去班加罗尔 改变我的国家的未来
I want to go to Bangalore and change my country’s future.
这是我想做的事
That’s what I want to do.
先生 您想做什么事都可以去做
Sir, you can do anything you want, sir.
-您有很多可贵的品质 -可贵的品质?
– Sir, you are a man of quality. – Man of quality.
很好听!太好听了 先生!
Incredible! Incredible, sir!
很好 先生!这太好玩了!
Very good, sir! That was great fun!
谢谢你 巴拉姆
Thank you, Balram.
先生 我从来不知道 您有这么好的歌♥喉
Sir, I never knew you could sing like this.
-还行吧 -不 我是说真的
– I try. – No, sir. Really, sir.
我也会唱两句
I also dabble in singing, sir.
-真的? -真的
– Really? – Yes, sir.
来 给我唱一首 来嘛
Come on, sing it for me. Yeah.
好吧 我就唱几句
All right, sir. I’ll sing a little bit.
是我奶奶教我的
My Granny taught me.
唱吧
Go ahead.
哦 摩罗利 该怎么评价你?
?O Murari, what can be said of you
评价你…
Said of you?
哦 摩罗利 该怎么评价你?
O Murari, what can be said of you?
评价你…
Said of you?
我不想活在这个属于你的世界
In this world of yours I don’t want to live
你的世界!
To live!
我不想活在这个属于你的世界…
In this world of yours, I don’t want
你的世界!
To live!
不得了 巴拉姆 我们该组个乐队
Fuck it, we should form a band, Balram.
你跟我 好吗?肯定会大火
Yeah, you and I? Fucking kill it.
是的 先生 绝对会
Yes, sir, absolutely, sir.
真希望我的生活像你的一样简单
I wish I had a simple life like you, you know?
我可爱的巴拉姆小弟
My sweet Balram-ji.
你太可爱了
You’re so sweet.
阁下 我看到您已经抵达 我们气派非凡的首都了
I see you’ve arrived in my glorious capital, sir.
中国总理温♥家♥宝♥抵达印度
也许您访问班加罗尔的时候 我们可以喝一杯
Perhaps we can have a drink when you visit Bangalore.
我从我前雇主那里弄来的钱
You know, I would not be able to afford even one Johnnie Walker Black
根本买♥♥不起一瓶尊尼获加黑牌威士忌
with the money I cheated from my ex-employer,
平姬夫人给我的钱 甚至付不起这间五星级酒店的房♥费
or get a room in this five-star hotel with the money Pinky Madam had given me.
在阳光下出生的人 比如我的主人 有选择 可以当好人
Men born in the light, like my master, have the choice to be good.
在鸡笼里出生的人 比如我 我们没有那种奢侈
Men born in the coop, like me, we don’t have that choice.
反对党的伟大的社♥会♥主♥义♥者
The opposition party and underdog,
处于劣势 她希望获得印度农村地区的支持
the Great Socialist, hopes for support from rural India.
她的政党一塌糊涂
Her party is a mess.
这届政♥府♥这次肯定会胜出
This government is going to win this time for sure.
选举之前 我们得继续贿赂他们
We just need to keep paying them until the elections.
不 我不能这样做
I can’t keep doing this.
情况会变的 到时你就可以做你想做的事
Things will change, and then you do what you want to do.
-很困难 -你刚才是干什么?
– It’s getting tough. – What the fuck was that?
谁让你那么干的?你能相信吗?
Who told you to do that? Can you believe that?
你为什么给他钱?
Why did you give him money, Balram?
关掉收音机 王八蛋!
Turn off the radio, asshole!
这狗♥杂♥种♥觉得自己是个大善人
This sister-fucker thinks he’s doing charity.
-你为什么这么做? -那是你老爸的钱吗 白♥痴♥?
-Why’d he do that? -Is that your father’s money, dickhead?
-你以为自己是谁? -对不起 先生 下不为例
– Who do you think you are? – Sorry, sir. It won’t happen again.
有司机在旁边的时候 说话要小心 我们司机学会了读唇语
Be careful what you say around drivers.We have grown skilled at reading lips.
我很确定看见猫鼬说了我的名字
I was certain I saw the Mongoose say my name,
还有一个任哪个仆人 都不愿意听到的词
and then a word no servant wants to hear,
“换人”
“replacement.”
-去国会大厦 -是 先生
– To the Parliament House. – Ji, sir.
我的手♥机♥
My phone.
把它放在车上
Just keep it in the car.
这些至少是我两年的薪水 甚至是三年的
This was at least two years’ salary, maybe three.
我值得更多的
I was worth more.
在接下来的几天 我努力克制自己 不去看那个红色手提袋
Over the next days, I tried hard not to look at the red bag.
这座城市感受到了我内心的火焰
The city knew something was burning inside of me,
它也燃烧了起来
and she burned too.
爸爸?
Dad?
就算你把它偷走… 那也不算偷
Even if you were to steal it? it wouldn’t be stealing.
阿肖克先生贿赂政客是为了逃税
Mr. Ashok bribes politicians in order not to pay taxes.
那你觉得他是在偷谁的钱?
So who is he stealing from?
是这个国家的普通老百姓
The ordinary people of this country.
包括我
Me.
还有你
And you.
开车
Let’s go.
巴拉姆?喂 走吧
Balram, hey? Let’s go.
我要走开两三个小时
It’ll be a couple of hours.
12265德-贾特快 22401德-乌空调超特快
如果我带着红色手提袋来到这里 我会去哪个目的地?
What would my destination be if I came here with the red bag?
鸽子、狗、火车站
The pigeons, the dog, the station.
它们都有所感知
They could sense it.
一只公鸡在心里盘算着逃离鸡笼
A rooster was trying to escape from the coop.
阿肖克先生会怎么处置我的家人?
What would Mr. Ashok do to my family?
-先生? -什么事?
– Sir? – Yeah?
先生 有一件事…
Sir, there is something?
先生 有一件事我想跟您说说
There is something I want to tell you, sir.
好 说吧
Yeah. Go ahead.
先生 我想让您脑袋开花 然后偷走您的钱
Sir, I want to smash your skull and steal your money.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
你想家了 是不是?
You miss home, don’t you?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
安排回趟家吧
Plan a trip back.
还有…
And?
不要担心开销 给你
Don’t worry about the expenses. Here.