Home 印度电影 白虎(2021)

白虎(2021)

0
白虎(2021)

妞儿呀
Girls.
我的主人不干那些事 他是个好人
My master does not do these things. He’s a good man.
好人?
A good man?
他是个有钱人!
He’s a rich man!
巴拉姆
-全国党总部 走吧 -先生 早上好
– National Party Headquarters. – Good morning, sir.
-没事 -不 先生 请让我来
– No worries. – No, sir. Please, sir.
说真的 我自己来 没事的
Seriously, I got it. It’s fine.
接下来的几天里 我开车载着 阿肖克先生、猫鼬和一个红色手提袋
For the next few days,I drove Mr. Ashok, the Mongoose, and a red bag
去见了不同的政♥府♥官员
to see various government officials.
尽管你们黄种人在排污系统、饮用水
Democracy, something that you yellow-skinned men,
及奥♥运♥金牌数方面取得了巨大成就 但是民♥主♥这东西
despite your triumphs in sewage, drinking water, and Olympic gold medals,
是你们还没有的
still don’t have.
如果印度归我管 我会先铺排污管道…
If I were in charge of India, I’d get the sewage pipes first,
印度全国党
…然后再搞民♥主♥
then the democracy.
去总统府 快走!
To the President’s House. Move it!
-巴拉姆 我自己来 -请上车
– Balram, I got it. – Sir.
印度皇家银行
喂!应该从那里出去 白♥痴♥!
Oy! That was our exit, idiot!
别打他
Don’t do that.
我们得炒了他 找个熟悉德里的司机
We need to dump him and get someone who knows Delhi.
我们才刚到这里 别急
We just got here. Relax.
记得你到纽约的时候吗? 你连42号♥大街都找不到
Remember when you came to New York and you couldn’t even find 42nd Street?
这很正常
It happens.
你能搞定的 别担心
You’ll figure it out. Don’t worry.
这是他第一次碰我
It was the first time he touched me.
先生 对不起
Sorry, sir.
-非常感谢 真的 -好 保重 再见 好的
– Thank you so much. Yes. – Yeah, take care. Bye-bye. Yes.
阿肖克先生为什么不高兴?
Why was Mr. Ashok upset?
如果我进过总统府 我会大声喊
If I had gone into the President’s house, I would be shouting,
“巴拉姆来过这里!”
“Balram was here! Balram was here!”
我先回去 这段时间你继续去拜访他们
You’ll keep visiting them while I’m gone,
不要让他们压榨更多的钱
and don’t let them push you for more money.
你看 我们刚刚贿赂了部长
Look. We’re driving past Mahatma Gandhi
就经过圣雄甘地的雕像
after just having given a bribe to the minister.
还自称是世界上最大的民♥主♥国家 他妈的不知羞耻
The world’s biggest democracy. Fucking joke.
-你这口气跟你老婆一样 -不要提起她
– You sound like your wife. – Don’t talk about her.
我希望你女人知道你要在印度长住
I hope your madam knows that you’re staying on in India.
就一点
Just a little bit.
要拌匀了 拜托
Mix it all up, please.
好的仆人必须了解自己主人 从口味到癖病 无所不知
A good servant must know his masters from end to end,from lips to anus.
先生
Sir.
先生 这是给您的 土豆我都挑出来了
Here you are, sir. I removed all the potatoes.
猫鼬吃了土豆会放屁
And potatoes made the Mongoose fart.
记性真好 小子!
Good memory, boy!
每天都要向我弟弟汇报里程数
Give my brother a reading of the meter each day.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
这样我们就知道你有没有私自用车
So we know that you’re not driving without permission
在车上跟女佣乱搞
and try to fuck the maid in the car.
你笑什么笑?
What’re you laughing at?
警♥察♥在德里所有雕像的眼睛里
Police put cameras in all the statues in Delhi.
都装了摄像头 你的一举一动都被他们监视
They’re watching.Your every move is monitored by them
-明白吗? -明白 先生
– Understand? – Yes, sir.
你自己一个人在车上的时候 不准开空调和音乐
Air-conditioning and music should be off when you’re alone.
-没人在乎这些 -如果你开着空调…
– Nobody cares about your air conditioner. – If you keep the air-conditioning on?
他会骑到你头上 操你的耳洞
e’ll sit on your head and fuck your ear.
你要错过你的火车了 来吧
You’ll miss your train.
猫鼬一走 我就只有阿肖克先生一个主人了
Once the Mongoose left, Mr. Ashok would be my only master.
在拉奇芒格阿尔 我们会把他称为“羔羊”
In Laxmangarh, we would have called him the Lamb.
再见
See ya.
伙计 我喜欢这首歌♥ 大声一点
Dude, I love this song. Turn it up.
快 穆克什大哥不在 开大声一点
Come on. Mukesh bhai isn’t here, turn it up.
我主人抹的果味香水扑进了我的鼻腔
My master’s fruit-flavored perfume rushed into my nostrils.
你喜欢这首歌♥吗?
You like this?
喜欢 先生
Yes, sir.
这个别跟任何人说啊 连平姬也不能说
And don’t tell anyone about this, not even Pinky.
绝对不会!
No, no!
我向她保证过我会戒掉的
I promised her I would stop.
不 先生 当然不说
No, sir.
仆人和主人之间的一切永远都是秘密
Everything between servant and master is always secret.
我不是你的主人!别说这种话
I’m not your master. Don’t say things like that.
而且别再叫我“先生”了
And stop calling me “sir.”
-我叫阿肖克 你可以叫我阿肖克 -阿肖克
– My name’s Ashok. You can call me Ashok. – Ashok.
对 阿肖克 我知道这名字 不是最好的 不过我得接受
Yes, Ashok.I know it’s not the best name, but gotta live with it.
-其实这名字非常好 先生 -真的吗?
– It is a really good name, sir. – Really?
你喜欢啊?那把这名字让给你
– You like it? You keep it then. – Ji, sir.
先生 您该代表印度参加奥♥运♥
Sir, you should represent India in the Olympics.
有时候我真希望能有您那样的臂力
Sometimes I wish I had arms like you, sir.
你能不能静一静?拜托了
Would you be quiet, please?
你的右手边!
On your right!
巴拉姆 你挡住我的视线了 过来 坐这里
Balram, you’re blocking my view. Come here. Sit here.
我在黑暗之地 从没见过一个像他这么幸福的男人
I had never seen a man so happy in the darkness.
羔羊身上毕竟还流着地主的血
The Lamb still had the blood of a landlord in him, after all.
先生 再见
Bye, sir.
你觉得孤独或你老板让你不爽时 这个最棒了
This is great when you’re lonely or upset with your boss.
内容有复仇、强♥奸♥、谋杀、性 应有尽有
This has revenge, rape, murder, sex. It’s got everything.
你肯定会很喜欢
You can really enjoy yourself.
看了能让你打飞机
You can even jerk off.
红色胸罩 波涛汹涌…
Red bra, big boobs?
乡下老鼠 你喜欢吗?
Country Mouse, you like that?
丰乳肥臀!
Big tits, huge asses!
把它们当芒果一样捏着 用牙去啃
Hold them like mangoes and nibble with your teeth.
-然后吸一嘴! -他在说什么鬼啊?
– And suck ’em right up! – What’s he talking about?
你的小老鼠可千万不要 被她们的黑洞吸了进去!
But don’t let your little mouse get sucked up in their dark caves!
要我去替你说句好话吗?
Want me to put in a good word?
我留意到城里女生 腿上和腋下都是光秃秃的!
I noticed how ladies in the city don’t have hair on their legs or armpits!
什么?
What?
你妈是不是这里长毛? 这里跟这里也是毛茸茸的?
Does your mom have hair here? And here and here too?
你村里所有女人都长满了毛?
Are all the women in your village hairy?
全家人像猴子一样待着 而且…
The whole family hang like monkeys and…
为什么要扯上别人的妈妈和姐妹?
Why talk about mothers and sisters?
小子 我们开玩笑的
Dude, we’re just kidding.
我嘲笑过你们的妈妈和姐妹吗?
Do I talk about your mothers and sisters?
-别生气! -喂!回来
– Come on! – Hey! Come back.
就从那一刻起 我决定再也不把自己真实的想法
There and then,I resolved never again to tell anyone in
告诉德里的任何人
Delhi anything I was thinking.
你们这些王八蛋把牌藏在屁♥股♥下面了
You fuckers hide cards in your asses.
乡下老鼠!你去哪里?去死啊?
Country Mouse!Where are you going? Off to die?
-喂 王八蛋! -你真是个娘炮
– Hey, fucker! – You’re a faggot.
大叔 这里有房♥间 可以给我自己一个人住吗?
Uncle, is there a room for someone to stay alone?
那里有一间
There’s one there.
不过 谁会想自己一个人住啊?
But who wants to live alone?
平姬夫人想去拉奇芒格阿尔附近 看阿肖克先生的叔叔
Pinky Madam wanted to visit Mr. Ashok’s uncle near Laxmangarh,
于是我就开着阿鹳的车 走上了回家的路
and so here I was, driving home in the Stork’s car.
那个真漂亮
That’s so pretty.
我很讨厌她这样做
Ah, I hated her for this.
要是我撞车了 那就是她的错
If I crashed, it would be her fault.
可以回家看你奶奶 你开心吗?
Balram, are you happy to go see your Granny?
-嗯 夫人 我很开心 -好 很好
– Yes, madam, very happy. – Okay. Good.
巴拉姆 你刚才干什么? 你用手指摸了眼睛
Balram, what did you just do? You touched your finger to your eye?
我们经过了什么神圣的地方吗?
Did we pass something holy?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们刚才经过一棵神树 所以我那是在敬神
Actually, we just passed a sacred tree, so I was offering my respects.
哪里?哪一棵?
Where? Which one?
-那里 夫人 -那棵很高大的
– Over there, madam. – Oh, that big one there.
这一整片都是神圣之地
This entire area is very holy.
看到了吗?他们对大自然非常崇敬 在纽约谁会这样?
See how they worship nature? Who’d do that in New York?
-住布鲁克林区 家里有个后院的人 -对 没错
– People with a backyard in Brooklyn. – Yeah, right.
你又做了那个动作 是不是又路过了一个什么?
You did that again. Did we pass another one?
是的 先生 您看到那边那条小路吗?
Yes, sir. You see that path over there?
-看到了 -有