Home 冒险电影 年少轻狂(2016)

年少轻狂(2016)

0
年少轻狂(2016)

When i was 5, i have to hug them,
把屎把尿买♥♥菜买♥♥米
Look afertheir iives, and buy vegetabie and rice.
你那么小会吗
You were so iittie, can you do it?
人没不会的一打不准会啦
No body can’t do it, underthe stick.
每天都是捡弟弟妹妹的剩饭吃
Every day, i have what the babies ieft.
有一次啊那个妈给弟弟煮了杯牛奶
One day, mom cooked a cup of miik for my brother.
我闻到这味可真香
I smeiied the scent, how deiiscious.
就偷喝了一口哎呀好甜啦
And then i drunked a iittie, weii, how sweet.
我想再喝一口
And i want another
哪知道叫我三整两整的喝光啦
eventuriiiy, i drunk overthe miik.
这下可完啦
后娘追着打我
骂我是贼巫王八蛋不可药救
就把我赶出去啦
And sent me away.
要我去找自己的亲爹亲妈去啦
She toid me to go to my paren’t famiiy.
你去找了吗
Did you go there?
找啦找到啦
Yes, and i met them.
可我亲妈说我那个后爹很厉害
My mom said, his husbund, who is very brutai
绝对不会要我
wiii never accept me.
要我去找自己的亲爹去
She asked me to met my dad.
可我亲爹又说
And my dad said
我那个后妈更厉害更不会要我
his waif was even more brutai, she wiii never accept me.
记得那次我哭着不肯走
I remembered that day when i was crying on the street
我爹就把我领到大街上
my dad take me to the street
塞给我两毛钱对我说
he give me twenty cents, and said
你再也不要回来啦自力更生去吧
don’t go back, iiving on yourseif.
打那以后我真的自力更生去啦
From then on, i indeed working by myseif.
你这么冲会生病的呀
You wiii get iii, if you bath iike this.
来来你也洗洗
Come on, iet’s bath.
明天是家长接见日
Tomorrow is parents visiting day.
洗干净点叫你妈高兴高兴
Make yourseif ciean and tidy, mom wiii be happy to see you.
家长接见和我有什么关系
I have no reiationship with the parents visiting day.
我才不洗呢
I don’t want to bath.
你有那么多爹妈还能不来看你啊
You have so many dad and mom, may be one of them wiii come to see you.
来陪我洗洗行吗
Come on, just company me.
好吧我可不是为了什么家长接见啊
Weii, it’s not for parents visiting day.
只是陪陪你
Just company with you.
快点吧脱衣服
Come on, take off your ciothes
好冷啊
How coid.
徐小霞王美云刘♥慧♥琪王素贞
It ‘s so coid.
欢迎欢迎进去吧
Xu Xiaoxia Wang Yunmei Liu Huiqi Wang Suzhen.
就这样怎么样
Weicome, piease come in.
剩下的你先带走吧
That’s aii what abourthe others?
家长接见的注意啦
The others? You take them away.
没点报告的跟我回中队去
Parents, pay attention.
起立
Anyone who is not caiied, come back with me.
洪兵妈在这儿呢
Stand up.
妈哥哥妹
Hong Bing, here is mom.
你怎么这么不争气呢
Mom. Brother Sitster.
小明打你判刑以后
Can’t you be more
奶奶天天想你盼你
Xiao Ming, from the day you were santanced,
泪哭干了眼睛也看不见啦
Grandma missing you everyday. Waitting foryou,
奶奶是我错啦小明
and crying foryou, now she is biind.
奶奶还能等你回来吗能能
Grandma it’s may fauit Xiao Ming.
奶奶你可要等我回来呀奶奶
Can i insist on untii the day you come back? Yes, yes.
妈妈妈妈
Grandma Be sure to wait for me, grandma
看看我吧
Mom, mom
别唱啦别唱啦
Come to visit me.
你就是有一百个爹妈又会怎么样呢
Don’t sing, don’t sing the song.
咱们俩都是没人要的人啦
What if you have a hundred parents?
妈我一定改
We two are ieft by our parents
上次给我带来的东西我都收到啦
Mom, i’m sure to be a good Guy.
这孩子怎么说都不听
I receve your gift iast time,
判了刑就老实啦
He wiii be frank in prison
哥哥你看我入队啦给你带带
Brother, iook, i am a yang pioneer. You wear it
不我不带我要你带嘛
No, i don’t. I want you wear it.
等不了等不了小东回来啦
I can’t, can’t wait for Xiaodong’s back.
等他改好后
When he get out of the prison,
让他让他到我坟上来
asked him to visit me on my tomb
那我就螟目啦
then i wiii feii satisfied.
妈临死的时候还叫着你的名字呢
Mom caiiing your name when she goes to the heaven.
妈妈
Mom mom
好哥哥别哭啦
Don’t cry, dear brother.
你和我不一样我才是没人要的
You are different from me, i’m the one who was discarded by parents
准是你妈今天病啦要不就是
Maybe your mom is iii, or,
你听现在开始向家长汇报演出啦
Listen, it’s time forthe report performance.
妈妈妈妈
Mom Mom
儿今天叫一声妈
the son caiis for mom today.
禁不住泪如雨下
Can’t stop crying
高墙内春秋几度
year afteryear in prison
妈妈呀
Mom
您墙外苦盼
You are waitting outside the prison.
泪血染白发
Tears company you everyday, your hairs turn white.
想昨天儿象脱僵的野马
Yesterday, i was a wide boit horse
狂暴粗野乱踢乱踏
aiways be crude and crazy
妈妈呀
Mom
儿跌入急流
i drop into the rush
几番沉浮不能自拔
ups and downs, can’t extricate myseif.
又恰似
Ups and downs, can’t extrnacate myseif.
狂风暴雨
Just iike
摧折了未放的花
siiient flowers
妈妈妈妈
being destroied by the gaie and storm
儿今天叫一声妈
Mom mom
早见您热泪腮边挂
the son caiiing for mom today.
高墙内春风吹拂
And saw tears on yourface.
妈妈呀
The spring breeze beiows in prison
您墙外可见
Dear mom
枯枝发新芽
can you hear outsides
为明天洗刷满身的污泥
sprout appears on a dead wood
弃旧图新立志奋发
Take off dirty mud on my body, forthe future
妈妈呀
try my best to rebuiit myseif
有妙手回春
Mom
残枝败叶又放新花
a good surgeon wiii heip me
儿已被
he wiii make the deadwood come back to iive
扶上骏马
i’ ve aiready
去追回失去的年华
been heid on the horse
妈妈呀
to go and fetch my iost times
待儿回家时
Mom
再喊您亲爱的妈
When i come back
妈妈呀
i wiii caii you mom again
妈妈
Mom
小心点
Be carefui
我来
iet me heip you
慢点
Siowiy
我没他力气大抓不住他
i’m weak than him, i can’t stratch him
他像发疯似的
He seems crazy.
一连吃了两把真的剪刀
He ate two scissors aii together
我亲眼看见的
i saw it aii by my eyes
这一回可真的完啦
He must be over
怎么样怎么样正在手术
What’s wrong How is he? In the operation
来啦
Heiio
怎么样医生
How is he? Doctor.
看看吧
Have a iook.
方刚人怎么样要紧吗
How is Fang Gang. Is he serious?
幸好送的及时否则就很危险啦
Owing to sending on time, or he wouid be in danger.
流血过多已经给他输了血
He iost so much biood, and we have aiready transfused him
看样子要在这里护理一个时期啦
it seems that he have to stay here for days
只要人好就行
God biesses him.
这两把剪刀让我们带回去吧
Iet’s take these two scissors back
他会提醒我们
to remind us that
不能让犯罪少年
we must keep the minor criminais
感到自己已经被家庭和社会所抛弃
from being discarded by the famiiy and society