service to London Liverpool Street.
惊不惊喜
Surprise!
你不来 不意味着我们也不来了
Just because you weren’t coming, doesn’t mean we weren’t.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我就是想让米兰达看看她差点错过了什么
I just thought I’d show Miranda what she could have won.
抱歉我之前跟个怨妇一样
I’m sorry if I was a moaning Minnie before,
但当我看到大家做了这么多…
but when I saw what this lot did…
我不敢相信你们做了这么多
I can’t believe you did all this.
我也是
Neither can I.
你好
Hi.
好了各位
Right, you lot.
想坐圣诞老人♥大♥腿的 快来吧
Anyone wanting to have a go on Santa’s knee get a move on.
我还得赶十点半去伊普斯威奇[英国城市]的火车
I’m supposed to be doing the 22:30 to Ipswich.
你好啊
You alright?
你个小杂种
You little bastard.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
你以为我没发现 是吗
Did you think I’d not notice? Did you?
亏我那么热情款待你
After I gave you my hospitality.
那个派本够我吃两晚的 你个小…
That pie would have done me for two nights, you little…!
冷静点 雷 -你个小贼…
Cool your jets down, Ray. – You little thieving-
怎么了
What’s going on?
你问这个偷人东西的小流氓吧
You better ask this thieving little hooligan.
他偷了我的奖牌
He stole my medals.
他偷了 他说要看看奖牌
He stole them. He asked to see them.
他踩好了点 然后把奖牌偷走了
He bloody cased the joint, and then he took them.
好了 冷静
OK. Come on.
雷 冷静点
Ray, come on.
起来吧 扶你起来
Let’s get you up. Let’s get you up.
滚开
Get off!
好了 坐下吧
Come on, let’s sit you down.
他偷走了
He took them.
怎么了 雷
What’s going on, Ray?
我…
Well, I…
我以前踢…
I used to play a bit.
足球
Football.
我曾经是个人物
I was someone.
而不是这个老男人 这个…
Not this old man, this…
孑然一身的老饭桶
lonely old git.
我曾是个人物
But someone.
就像你 亚当
Like you, Adam.
像迈克尔那样
Like Michael there.
这辈子挣来的
And all I had left from all of it all of that,
只剩下几块奖牌了
is a couple of medals.
全被他拿走了
And he took them.
他偷走了
He stole them.
迪恩
Dean?
我只是暂借 雷
I borrowed them, Ray.
是 暂借 啊对对对
Yeah, borrowed them. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我觉得它们应该被好好保存
I thought they deserved looking after.
我觉得你应该被好好照顾
I thought you deserved looking after.
我为你孙子做的
I did it for your grandson.
比起消防车 他应该会更喜欢这个
Think he’d prefer it to a fire engine.
无意冒犯
No offence.
不 没事
No, none taken.
我可以和你一起去
Could come with you.
在圣诞节送给他
Drop it off Christmas Day.
一般看完《绿野仙踪》后我就没什么事了
Usually at a loose end after The Wizard of Oz.
雷…
Ray…
你是雷·思迈斯
you’re Ray Smythe?
你就是他
You’re the man.
那个和王者肯尼一起踢球的超强利物浦队球员
That unbelievable Liverpool team with King Kenny?
雷·肯尼迪 菲尔·尼尔
Ray Kennedy? Phil Neal?
我就是那个独脚驴
The one footed bloody donkey.
西蒙
Simon.

Yeah?
我能问你个问题吗 -可以
Can I ask you something? – Sure.
你真的想和我在一起吗
Do you actually want to be with me?
天啊 艾玛 你到底想怎样
Jesus, Emma, what is it that you want?
不是现在这样
Not this.
我想感谢在场所有人的到来
I just wanted to thank you all for coming.
这么说其实是为了艾玛
That’s for Emma, really.
她今晚没能来 但是
She couldn’t be here tonight but,
这一切…
all this…
都要多亏她
it was her.
还有大家所有人
And you, all of you.
所以…
So, um…
谢谢你们…
thank you…
在我心灰意冷的时候没有放弃
..for keeping the faith when I jumped ship.
还有…
And, um…
简单提一下琳达
..a quick mention for Linda.
在昨天我中年危机发作之前
Before I had my mid-life crisis yesterday,
我们…
we, er…
所有人都准备了一个信封
..we all did an envelope.
红十字会
So, Red Cross.
撒玛利亚会
Samaritans.
抽了点给我外甥买♥♥自行车
Put a bit towards my nephew’s bike.
这样可以吗
Is that allowed?
总之 非常感谢大家
Anyway, thank you all very much.
舞台就留给专业人士
I’ll leave it to the pros.
谢谢你的好点子 琳达
Nice one, Linda.
这是个正经的圣诞派对
Now, this is a proper Christmas party.
有人打架…
Had a punch up…
有名人嘉宾
..got our own celebrity guest,
而且我赌十块钱那边的美女
and I’ve got a tenner on
会是今天第一个用复印机印屁♥股♥的人
one of Little Mix there being the first arse on the photocopier.
谢谢你 亚当
Thanks Adam,
我认识了很多善良的人
I’ve met good people.
但是
But
我不能让亚当成为全场唯一一位蠢蛋
I’ll be damned if Adam’s gonna be the only fruit loop here.
苏西 宝贝
Suzy, baby.
我有时候会想
I sometimes think about
如果那天你没有在街上对我微笑
what would have happened if you hadn’t smiled at me
一切会是怎样
in the street that day.
而我…
And…
我就会感到害怕
I get scared.
我是如此爱你
I love you so much.
而且…
And…
这东西已经在我的口袋里藏好几周了
this thing has been burning a hole in my pocket for weeks.
苏西 我的爱人…
Suzy, my love…
你愿意和我结婚吗
will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
我觉得我的未婚妻应该来一首 对吗 朋友们
I think my fiancee deserves a number, right, guys?
对 对 对
Yes! Yes! Yes!
不不 我真的不应该
No, no.
我只是伴唱
I really don’t. I’m the backing singer.
好了 行 行 行
OK, fine! Fine! Fine!
天啊
Gosh.
我记得我们分手过一次 对吧
I remember we broke up once, didn’t we?
就在我们相遇不久后
Not long after we met,
我们分手 多久来着 两天
we broke up for, what was it, two days.
一个周末 宝贝 所以是两天 -对
It was a weekend, babes. So, two days. – Yeah.
我当时非常非常难受
And I really, really felt awful.
但是…
But…
我现在非常非常开心
I’m really, really glad
因为我再也不必感受那种痛苦了
that I will never feel like that ever again.
这会是你们最后一次听我唱这首歌♥
This will be the last time you ever hear me sing this song.
我爱你 -我好爱你
I love you. – I love you so much.
你应该穿得再好看点的
Could have made an effort.
如果知道你要来 我就会穿的更好看点的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!