Oh! That’s right. Sorry.Guess you’ll have to walk back.
不过 别担心 我会陪你的 实际上 这样可能更好
But don’t worry, I’ll keep you company. Actually, it might be nice
也许不好 那我就明白这个车了
Or not So, I think I figured out the carriage.
这些粘湿的东西一定是用来保持平顺运行的
Those bottles of goop must keep it running smoothly,
就像蜗牛的粘液 你知道吗
like snail slime, you know?
那东西如果来自蜗牛 可蜗牛太小了 那么 最初
Hate to see the size of the snail that stuff comes from. And at first…
小仙子 不管你们在哪里 这是你的房♥子
Here’s your house, little fairies. Wherever you are.
嗯 还少了一点东西
Hmm Just needs a little something more.
但我还不知道那个闪电的线是做什么的
But I haven’t quite figured out what that sparky wire does.
哎 也许整个车子是靠闪电运行
Hey! Maybe the whole carriage runs on lightning!
你的湿翅膀还不能用吗 这样 维蒂亚 我来帮你
Are those wet wings still bugging you? Here, Vidia, let me help you.
小叮当 也许你可以少闯点祸
Tinker Bell, maybe if you spent less tme causing disasters,
这样你也用不着这么帮别人
you wouldn’t have to help everybody so much.

Whoa!
怎么 这话伤着你了
Hmm. The truth hurts, doesn’t it?
瞧 我们可以在仙子园用这东西
Look! We can use these back at camp!
哇噢 这些可用在我做的新货车原型上
Wow. These’ll be perfect for the new wagon prototype I’ve been working on.
拿着 我打赌只要我们用两三个固定在一起
Here. I bet if I took two or three and tied them together,
我就可以做一个真正坚固的轮子
I could make one really strong wheel!
我们走回来可真好 要不我们就找不到这些东西了
It’s a good thing we were walking or we might never have seen these.
维蒂亚 给你的钮扣呢
Vidia, where are your buttons?
小叮当 我不能把这些人类的垃圾带回仙子园
Tinker Bell, am not carrying this human junk back to camp.

Ah!
-快跑 -快跑
-Let’s go! -Let’s go!
标牌 欢迎仙子
叮当 我们不能靠近人类的房♥子
Tinker Bell, we’re not supposed to go near human houses.
这不是人类的房♥子
This isn’t a human house.
那要大得多
They’re a lot bigger.
再说 牌子上写了”欢迎仙子”
Besides, the sign says, “Fairies welcome.”
你以为是谁写的 人类
Who do you think wrote it? Humans!
仙子邮箱
叮当 你不能进去
Tinker Bell, you’re not going in there.
快说呀 你不会进去的
Please tell me you’re not going in there!
她进去了
She went in there.

Oh!
哇噢
Wow.
叮当 别吃 可能有诈
Tinker Bell! Don’t eat that! This could be a trap.
得了吧 维蒂亚 这很安全
Come on, Vidia. It’s perfectly safe.
噢 真的吗
Oh, really?
-噢 维蒂亚 -哈 现在不那么安全了 是吗
-Oh, Vidia -Huh! Not so safe now, is it?
干得不错 维蒂亚 但我不怕
Nice try, Vidia, but you re not scaring me.
天啊 这东西真奇妙
Gosh, this thing is amazing.
你没完了 是吧
You just don’t know when to stop, do you?
噢 不
Oh, no.
叮当 有人过来了
Tink! Someone’s coming!
这门粘住了
The door is stuck!
得了吧 维蒂亚 能不能换个招呀
Come on, Vidia You can do better than that.
-叮当 -我来看看这个零件是做什么的
-Tink! -I wonder what this part does.
叮当 是真的 赶快出来
Tink! I’m serious! Get out of there!
等一下 等一下
Just a second. Just a second.
维蒂亚
Vidia?
维蒂亚
Vidia?
噢 维蒂亚 帮帮忙 把门打开 你有点
Oh Vidia, come on. Open the door. You had your little…
噢 不 我♥干♥了什么呀
Oh, no. What have I done?
维蒂亚 好了 这不好玩了
Vidia? Okay, not funny anymore.
仙子
A fairy!
是一个真的仙子哎
It’s a real fairy!
爸爸 爸爸
Father! Father!
爸爸
Father!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Father! Father, Father!
我在这 莉兹
Yes, Lizzy.
你一定不相信我看到了什么
You’re never going to believe what I found.
等一下 莉兹
-Maybe later, Lizzy.
可是 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
But Father, Father, Father,
-爸爸 爸爸 -等一下 亲爱的
-Father Father -Just a moment, dear.
我在做事 我很忙
I’m very busy with my project.
我知道 可是爸爸
Yes, but Father!
-爸爸 -莉兹 好了
-Father! -Lizzy, please.
我一定要把这个惊人的发现加入我的野外日志
I must add this extraordinary discovery to my field journal.
就是这个
And here t is.
这不是我们先前看到的那只蝴蝶吗
Is that the butterfly we were looking at earlier?
正是 很好的一个标本 不是吗
Yes. Quite a specimen isn’t it?
你不会把它带到伦敦去吧 会吗
You re not going to take it to London, are you?
会的 当然要带去
Yes of course.
要是理事会不亲眼看到是不会相信的
The board of trustees would never believe me if they didn’t see it themselves.
现在 我能得到博物馆研究员职位了
Now I’m sure to get that curatorship at the museum
还有科学院院士
Besides, as a member of the scientific community,
我也有义务与我的同事分享这非凡的发现
I’m obligated to share significant findings like this with my colleagues.
我知道对这个标本这很不幸 但我也实在没别的办法
I know it’s unfortunate for the specimen, but really, there is no otherway.
现在 亲爱的 你要让我看什么
Now, dear. What did you want me to see?

Uh…
没什么
Never mind.
你跑到哪里去了
Where have you gone?
抽疯先生 不 出去 你出去
Mr Twitches, no! Out! Out with you!
抽疯先生
Mr. Twitches!
坏猫 不 不 不
Bad cat! No, no, no!
别害怕 小仙子
Don’t worry, little fairy.
你在那里面 抽疯先生就抓不到你了
Mr. Twitches won’t bother you as long as you’re in there.
顽皮猫 你应该到外面去
Naughty cat! You’re going outside.
叮当被人类抓去了
Tnker Bell’s been captured by humans!
-噢 不 -发生什么事了 她还好吗
-Oh, no. -What happened? Is she okay?
-她还好吗 -怎么了 叮当
-Is she all right? -What’s this? Tinker Bell?
-发生什么了 维蒂亚 -她受伤了吗
-What happened, Vidia? -Is she hurt?
叮当进到草地上的那个小房♥子里 出不来了
Tinker Bell went into this little house in the meadow and couldn’t get out.
门被卡住了
The door got jammed.
后来那个人不知从哪里冒出来 把她带走了
Then this human came from out of nowhere and snatched her up,
但我知道她在哪里 我们要赶快去救她
but I know where she is. We have to hurry and save her.
我们最好现在就去
Then we better leave right away!
秀尔 你觉得暴雨会很快过去吗
Sil, do you think the storm will pass soon?
不会 看起来它越下越大了
No, it looks like it’s gonna get stronger.
好吧 一定有办法去救叮当
Well, there’s gotta be some way to get to Tink.
我们不能在雨中飞行 而那个草地已经淹了
We can’t fly in the rain and the meadow’s already flooded.
可能我们不一定要飞
Maybe we don’t have to fly.
如果我们用一些大叶子 再用草绳缝起来
If we get some big leaves and sew them togetherwth stem twine…
然后斜切一些树枝做甲板
And miter-cut some twigs for the sub-flooring.
用橡果做压仓
Acorns as counterweights.
涂上一些速干的枫树汁来加固
Some quick-dry maple sap as reinforcement.
你们俩在说什么呀
What are you two talking about?
-我们要造一条船 -我们要造一条船
-We’re gonna build a boat! -We’re gonna build a boat!
-多搞些蘑菇帽 -这就是了
-More mushroom caps, p ease! -Here we go.
这个放那里 那个放那里 对吗
This one goes there. That one goes there. Right?
完全正确 波波
Righty-o, Bobble.
对 在这多放些芦苇
Right, more reeds over here.
这东西最好管用
This thing had better work.
把树汁给我
Give me the sap.
你要这样泡着它 再这样拍它
You dip it in this way and give it a big slap like so.
噢 噢 噢
Ow. Ow. Ow.
来吧 来吧 让我们来
Come on. Come on. Let’s get going.
做好了 真是好办法
There you go. Now you’re talking!
它动了
It’s working!
好了 就是它了
Well, this is it.
嘿 信念
Hey, faith…
信任
Trust…
还有仙粉
And pixie dust.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
哈喽
Hello.
你不用害怕 我很好的
You don’t have to be scared. I’m very nice
你这么小
You’re so ittle.
你的裙子真像树叶一样
Your dress is very leafy.
是你自己做的吗
Did you make it yourself?
我喜欢你的翅膀
I like your wings.
他们就像闪亮的蕾丝

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!