More than just pretend I’ll make believe again
唯愿常相守 我们做朋友
I hope this never ends Maybe we’ll be friends
此景在心中 永世都难忘
Now everything I know Everything I know I’ll never let it go Never let it go
无论春与夏 相爱尽欢笑
Spring and summer Love and laughter
我们常相守 快乐到永久
We’ll live happy everafter
今生更闪亮 超越我想像
We’ll shine brighter Than we thought we’d be
只因你教我 如何去相信
Because you showed me How to believe
OK 大家听我说
Okay, everybody, listen up.
这条大路会带我们一直到那个人类的房♥子
This road should take us straight to the human house.
那么你觉得从大路到房♥子有多远
So how far is it from the road to the house, do you think?
其实不远 唯一的问题是水淹了多深
Not that far, realy. The only question is, how flooded is it?
这是个问题
That’s a good point.
好了 车到山前必有路
Well, I’m gonna remain optimistic.
-我们要尽快找到叮当 -我和你一起去 秀尔
-We’ll get to Tink in no time. -I’m with you, Sil.
我们就快到了
We’re almost there.
怎么了 瞧 我们的速度很快了
Why, look, we’re picking up speed already.
你感觉到了吗 我们的船好快
Did you feel that? We’re moving faster.
嘿 伙计们 我们的右前方有一个瀑布
Hey, guys! We’re heading right for a waterfall!
伟大的菜鸟们 我们要转向了
Great polliwogs! We have to make the turn!
松帆 准备换抢
Ease the sheets and get ready to jibe!
什么
What?
松帆 准备换抢
Ease the sheet and get ready to jibe!
-什么 -他说些什么呀
-What? -What did he say?
放掉绳子 再
Loosen the ropes and…
把帆转个方向
turn the sail!
-噢 不 -小心
-Oh, no! -Look out!
有人落水了
Man overboard!
左满舵 左满舵
Hard to port! Hard to port!
转向 转向
Turn the boat! Turn the boat!
伙计们 我们要冲下去了
Guys! We’re running out of river!
没事的 其实我们只需要用一点点
That’s all right, ’cause all we need’s a little.
-萝瑟塔 来拽住我的脚 -什么
-Rosetta, come grab my feet. -What?
坚持住 我们要掉下去了
Hang on! We’re going straight down!
噢 不
Oh, no!
大家抓住
Brace yourselves!
-谁还活着 -不是我
-Who’s alive? -Not me
也不是我 我摸不到脉搏了 没有了
Me, either. I can’t find a pulse! It’s not there
我跟你说 我没有 噢 我还好
I’m teling you, I don’t… Oh. I’m good.
噢 对不起
Oh! Sorry!
看来我们要步行了
Looks like were walking from here.
可是 往哪里走
But… Walking where?
我们在哪里呀
We could be anywhere.
从这里看哪边都是一样的
Everything looks the same from down here.
怎么知道应该走哪条路
And there’s no way of knowing which way to go.
柯朗 你在哪里找到那东西的
Clank! Where did you find that?
我不知道 它就在地上
I don’t know. Here on the ground.
是你的吗
Is it yours?
我知道我们在哪里了
I know where we are.
叮当 这东西真迷人
Tinker Bell this is so fascinating.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以前还不知道是仙子们负责变换季节
I had no idea fairies were responsible for changing the seasons.
我还以为是地轴 因为它绕着太阳转
I thought it had something to do with the Earth’s axis as it rotated around the sun.
那就是我想让你知道的
That’s what we wanted you to think.
好了 我想我们已经完成了
Well, I think we’ve covered everything.
噢 我要给爸爸一个好印象
Oh. I hope Father’s impressed.
现在 最后检查一下
And now for the finale.
整个仙境 精灵谷
The whole fairy land, Pixie Hollow.
它动了
It worked!
叮当 我都等不及了 去给爸爸看
Tinker Bell, I can’t wait to show Father.
叮当 你还好吗
Tinker Bell? Are you all right?
-叮当 -啊
-Tinker Bell? -Huh?
噢 对不起
Oh Sorry.
是呀 快去给你♥爸♥爸看
Yeah, let’s go show your dad.
雨好像停了
Looks like the rain has let up some.
现在你可以回家去找你的朋友们了
You might be able to make it home to your frends now.
这个可能有用
Maybe this could help you.
噢 是呀
Oh, yes.
真是个聪明的修理匠
Such a clever tinker.
你自己保重
Take care of yourself.
我不会忘记你的 叮当
I’ll never forget you, Tinker Bell.
你最好快点 雨可能不会停很久
You’d best hurry. The break in the weather may not ast long.
再见
Goodbye.
我也不会忘记你的 莉兹
And I’ll never forget you, Lizzy.
-爸爸 瞧 -现在不行 莉兹
-Father, look -Not just now, Lizzy.
我誊不出手来
My hands are rather full at the moment.
我特别为你做的 爸爸 和你的野外日志一样
I made t especially for you, Father. It’s just like your field journal.
-里面有好多事实 -好 好 听起来很不错
-It’s filled with lots of facts. -Yes, yes, that sounds wonderful,
可我们这里要发大水了 我正在处理
but I’m in the middle of a potent al catastrophe here.
我现在不能看
I can’t look at it now.
可是爸爸 这是一本野外日志 而且我
But Father, it’s a field journal, and I…
我没有时间
I don’t have time.
我得想办法对付这些漏水
I have to find some way to deal with all these leaks
不能让它们毁了我的工作
before they destroy my work.
那你什么时候能看呢
When will you be able to look at it?
我也不知道 过一会儿吧
I don’t know. Maybe later.
你总是这样说
You always say that.
叮当
Tinker Bell!
你回来了 我真高兴再见到你
You came back! I’m so glad to see you.
叮当 爸爸没有时间看这个野外日志
Tinker Bell, Father has no time forthe field journal.
我来修理他
I think I can fix that.
维蒂亚 你肯定是这条路
Vidia, you sure you know where you’re going?
是的 叮当和我走过这里
Yes. Tinker Bell and I walked by here.
我得找到那条大路
I just have to find the road.
大路 什么大路
Road? What road?
那条大路
That road!
那不是大路 是一条泥水河
That’s not a road. That’s a muddy river.
我想我们得找一座桥
So, I guess we need to find a bridge.
或者正好掉在上面什么东西
Or be spontaneous and jump right in.
不太深 我们可以趟过去
It’s not deep We can walk across.
是吗 不 我真不想沾泥巴
Yeah, no. I don’t really do mud.
可你是园艺仙子呀
But you’re a garden fairy!
哼 你在嘲笑我 是吗
Ironic, isn’t it?
萝瑟塔
Rosetta!
好吧 好吧 我这就来了
Okay, all right. I’m coming.
沾乎乎的 是什么东西嘛
It’s squishy. Oh! What was that?
她陷进去了
She’s stuck!
我出不来了
I can get myself out of here.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
能找一个什么东西让我抓住吗
Someone just get me something to grab onto
柯朗 去找救生设备
Got it! Clanky, rescue device.
对 波波 看我们的了
Right, Bobble. You can count on us!
OK 这样试试
Okay. Let’s give this a try.
感觉到什么了 她开始动了
Do you feel that? She’s starting to break free.
我没觉得
I don’t think so.
-继续 快 -用力拉 拉
-Come on, hurry! -Pull! Pull!
用力拉
Pull!
用力拉
Pull!
哈喽 那儿有人吗
Hello? Is somebody out there?
有人吗
Anyone?
抓住这个 快
Grab this! Hurry!
你开玩笑
Are you kidding me?
相信我 抓紧一点
Trust me. And hold on tight.
噢 好吧
Oh well.
我们找到这个 救生设备
We got the… rescue device.
你吓得我的花瓣都掉了
You scared the petals right off of me!
我们做错了什么
Did we miss anything?
“多好的一个茶会呀 令人难忘”
“My, what a splendid tea service. I am really quite impressed.”
然后我说
Then I say,
“哎呀 谢谢你 叮当”
“Why, thank you, Tinker Bell.
“你真是太好了”
“You are too kind.”
你翘着你的小手指 就像这样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!