They’re like sparkly lace.
你的头发一定很软
Your hair must be so soft.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
可能不饿 没关系
Maybe not. That’s okay.
我也不喜欢某些食物
I don’t like some kinds of food, either.
噢 真对不起 这真没礼貌
Oh! I’m so sorry. Where are my manners?
出来吧
There you go.
等下 等下 等下 请别那样 我没想伤害你
Wait! Wait! Wait! No, please! I’m not going to hurt you!
别害怕 我只想和你做朋友
Don’t be afraid I just want to be your friend!
我真没想伤害你 我只是喜欢仙子
I really won’t hurt you. I just love fairies.
我整天画仙子 瞧
I’ve been drawing fairies all my life. See?
这个是我三岁画的 那个绿的是上星期画的
I drew that one when I was three but I did that green one last week.
我想这个画得好多了
I think it’s much better.
我画这个已经用了爸爸给我的水彩
I even started to paint with the watercolors Father gave me.
有些仙子会给蝴蝶画翅膀 是真的吗
Is it true that some fairies paint butterfly wings?
我就知道
I knew it!
这些是我最喜欢的画
These are some of my favorite drawings.
这个是水仙子
This is a water fairy.
你看她水蓝色的皮肤就知道了
You can tell because her skin is blue.
蓝色的
Blue?
那个是糖果仙子 住在棒棒糖树上
And here is a candy fa ry living in a lollipop tree
仙子们都住在糖做的树上吗
Do all fairies live in trees made of sweets?
是吗
Really?
那仙界是什么模样的
What about fairy circles?
我听说如果一个人进入仙界
Well, I hear that if a person steps in one,
仙子会用他们的魔法袋 让他许三个愿望
a fairy has to grant them three wishes from their magic bag.
但如果他不要 就会得到一大堆好吃的糖果
But if they don’t, they turn into a pile of del cious sugar,
-等等 等一下 -然后年轻的仙子们
-and then younger fairies -Wait. Wait a minute.
-你从哪里知道的这些 -会要试着把他们
-must try and turn them back into… -Where are you getting all this?
你说话时发出叮铃♥声♥ 像个小铃当
You jingle when you talk, like a little bell!
仙子们都这样说话吗
So thats how fairies speak.
那么 你觉得我画的仙子怎么样
So what do you think of my fairies?
噢 还有我的仙子房♥子
Oh! And my fairy house!
它被摇得有点散了
It got a little shaken up.
是你做的吗
Did you make this?
我听不到你说什么
I don’t know what you’re saying.
噢 是我做的仙子房♥子吗
Oh. Did I make the fairy house?
是的 是我做的 你喜欢吗
Yes, I did. Do you like it?
噢 门卡住了
Oh. The door’s stuck.
你简直就是一个小修理匠 不是吗
Well, you’re quite the little tinker, aren’t you?
什么 这是你的名字”Tinker[修理匠]”
What? Is that your name? Tinker?

Er…
Bell[铃当] 你叫”Bell”
Bell? Your name is Bell.
Tinker Bell
Tinker? Bell?
Tinker Bell 叮当
Tinker Bell? Tinker Bell.
好可爱的名字
What a lovely name!
好的 叮当 我叫莉兹
Well, Tinker Bell, my name’s Lizzy.
所有仙子说话的时候都是这种声音吗
Do all fairies sound the same when they talk?
你怎么成为一个仙子的 你读过仙子学校吗
How do you learn to be a fairy? Do you go to fairy school?
莉兹
Lizzy?
莉兹 你在和谁说话
Lizzy? Who are you talking to?
我的仙子
My fairy!
很好 亲爱的 现在我给你一些东西 我想你会喜欢的
That’s nice, dear. Now, I brought you something I think you’ll really enjoy.
这些是我以前的野外日志
These are some of my old field journals.
现在 我挑出来一些 我想这会激励你的
Now, I picked out the ones I thought would excite you the most.
这一本是关于岩石和矿石的 特别有意思
This one on rocks and minerals is particulary interesting
有关于仙子的野外日志吗
Is there a field journal about fairies?
当然没有啦 莉兹
Of course not, Lizzy.
这些书都是基于事实和科学研究的
Books like this are based on fact and scientific research,
它们和你的这些小雕像和图画完全不同
which is the quite the contrary to your little figurines and drawings.
可是这只说明你没见过仙子 并不表示仙子就不存在
Well, just because you’ve never seen a fairy doesn’t mean theyre not real.
好的 莉兹 亲眼目睹当然是可信的
Now, Lizzy, seeing is believing,
但没有证明 也就只是一个仙子传说
and without proof, it’s just a fairy tale.
给 这是一本空白的野外日志
Now, here is a blank field journal Now,
亲爱的 你是很有天赋的
you’re very talented, my darling,
我肯定你能够记录你自己的科学研究
and I’m sure you’ll be able to fill it with your own scientific research.
好的 爸爸
Yes, Father.
要是这些漏水也只是假象 就好了
Now if only these leaks were just pretend.
小叮当 现在你可以出来了
Tinker Bell, you can come out now.
瞧 莉兹 谢谢你让我看你的收藏 但
Look, Lizzy, thanks for showing me your collection,
但我真的要
but I really should be…
你要走了
You want to go?
噢 我真希望你留下来
Oh. I really wish you’d stay.
真抱歉 莉兹
I’m sorry, Lizzy.
好的 我理解
Okay, I understand.
那么 我想这就是再见了
So, I guess this is goodbye.
怎么了 你不能在雨中飞吗
What’s wrong? Can’t you fly in the rain?
在雨停之前你能留在我这里
You can stay with me until the rain stops.
我会让你参观我的房♥间
I’ll show you around my room.
我们还能玩我的玩具
We can play with my toys.
我们会很愉快的
We’ll have so much fun.
我们过了浅滩了
We’re past the shallows!
放下主帆
Aye Drop the ma nsail!
主帆放下
Dropping the mainsail!
-调整风帆 -调整风帆
-Trim the sail! -Trimming the sail!
一个大家伙 低速前进
Big thingy, dead ahead!
-左满舵 -左满舵 左满舵
-Hard to port! -Hard to port! Hard to port!
我认得这个板车 继续向前
I recognize that wagon. Stay on this course!
是 维蒂亚 瞧好吧
Aye, Miss Vidia. Will do.
我真希望叮当没有事
I sure hope Tink is all right.
谁知道她那里正在发生什么可怕的事呢
Who knows what terrible things could be happening to her right now.
仙子用上这东西多好呀
A fairy could get used to this.
这东西好吗
Isn’t it wonderfu?
这房♥子里的东西正好适合你的身材 叮当
Everything in this house is just your size, Tinker Bell.
那是香水 闻起来像鲜花一样
That’s perfume. It smells like flowers.
噢 我的洋娃娃 现在他应该上♥床♥了
Oh. My doll. She should be in bed by now.
你多大了 我九岁了
How old are you? I’m nine.
你喜欢我的木马吗
Do you like my dollhouse?
仙子们也住在房♥子里吗
Do fairies live in houses?
仙子们的房♥子是用什么造的
What are fairies’ houses made of?
那是炊具 不过是假的
That’s a cooker, but it doesn’t actually work.
你喜欢吃么 我是说除了糖果以外
Whats your favorite food? I mean, besides sweets?
我想知道真实仙子们所有的事情
I want to know all about real live fairies.
太好了
Perfect!
“仙子的科学研究”
“Scientific fairy research.”
好了 你最喜欢什么颜色
Okay. What’s your favorite color?
我也最喜欢绿色
Green is my favorte color, too!
我应该从头开始 仙子们是从哪里来的
I should start from the beginning. Where do fairies come from?
我是说 你在哪里出生
I mean, where were you born?

Oh.
好吧 这个问题有点复杂 因为
Well, that one’s a lttle more complicated because…
瞧 当一个孩子第一次笑的时候
So, a baby, when it laughs for the first time…
一个仙子
A fairy…
-呃 呃 -噢
-Uh… Uh… -Oh.
对了 等一下
Right. One second.
你以前是一个很开心的小孩
You were a funny-looking baby?
一个小孩
A baby?
笑了
Laughs?
一下
One?
第一次
First?
当小孩第一次笑的时候 一个仙子就诞生了
When a baby laughs for the first time, thats when a fairy is born
难以想像
Incredible.
莉兹 那才刚刚开始
Lizzy, that’s only the beginning.
正如我所知 终于会成真
Guess I always knew This could all come true
和你在一起 感觉更新奇
Still it feels so new Being here with you
不信我眼前 新世界展现
Can’t believe my eyes A new world comes ailve
无论春与夏 相爱尽欢笑
Spring and summer Love and laughter
我们常相守 快乐到永久
We’ll live happy ever after
今生更闪亮 超越我想像
We’ll shine brighter Than we thought we’d be
只因你教我 如何去相信
Because you showed me How to believe
不再是虚幻 纵情去幻想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!