Paying for a father’s sins.
就是说啊
Yeah,
要是有对正经的父母
if her father had been any good at all,
这孩子也不会那么可怜
we wouldn’t be going through all this.
就算是不正经的父母 也不能忘了孩子
Even a good-for-nothing father never forgets a child.
我出去一下
I’m going out.
那ㄚ头是怎么了? 从刚才就怪怪的
What’s the matter with her?
小孩也不可能忘记父母
A child never forgets its parents, either.
其实我一直都在想…
I never stop wanting
好想再见我女儿一面
to see my daughter, just once.
那么说 她还活着咯
So she’s alive?
是啊
Yeah.
你老婆也没死吧
And your wife?
现在一定改嫁了
I’m sure she’s remarried,
过着幸福的生活吧
and living happily.
喂 我是美由纪
“Hello. It’s me, miyuki.”
为什么离开他们?
Why did you split up?
酒跟赌博
Drinking and gambling.
天啊…
What?!
那不就跟…
Just like…
我真是太丢脸了
I’m a louse.
不过 我也想尽点做父亲的责任
But I’ve always wanted to do something for her as a father,
虽然数目不多…
even just a little.
以前玩赌博时 这点钱根本就不放在眼里
When I was gambling this would have been nothing.
现在想赚个三万却难上加难
Now I’ve had to sweat blood just to save 30,000 yen.
阿仁 你太了不起了
That’s great, gin!
这样就能吃到饱了
We can stuff ourselves!
你这笨蛋
Stuff you!
这里是石田家
Ishida speaking.
是美由纪吗?
Miyuki?
你是美由纪吧
Is that you?
你过得还好吗?
Are you all right?
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起…
I’m sorry.
不好意思 可不可以请你们…
Excuse me, but if you wouldn’t mind…
要赶我们出去吗?
“Get out,” you mean?
我们还有其他顾客在
Other customers might like to sit down.
根本就没几个客人嘛
There’s hardly anyone here!
谁叫你们那么臭
You guys stink!
你们就是流浪汉吧
What are you? Homeless or something?
你们这堆垃圾 居然学起人来生小孩
Does trash have kids too? Just like real people?
你那眼神是什么意思?
Who are you looking at?
给我站住
Hold it, you!
先生 不可以这样
Sir! No!
垃圾 还不给我站住
Hold it, I said, you low-life!
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
浑蛋 你想干嘛?
What do you want, asshole?
本店新年大特卖♥♥
It’s new year’s sale time at the food store!
不论是越年面或是新年料理 都可以在本店买♥♥到
Come to the food store for all your special new year’s needs!
全家一起度过欢乐新年
See in the new year with your family!
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance, quick.
好的
Right!
果然 清子是上帝的使者
I knew it! Kiyoko really is the messenger of god!
喂…
Hey!
小花婶
Miss Hana!
小花 振作点
Hey!
小花婶
Miss Hana!
小花…
Hanal
以下是枪击案的后续报导
Following a recent gang shooting incident,
警视厅表示 嫌犯是南美的外籍男子
police are seeking a fugitive, thought to be of Latin descent.
目前正全力追缉在逃嫌犯
At present, all efforts are being made to hunt down the fugitive suspects.
总共开了三枪的这起枪击案
Mitsuo hiruta, shot three times,
因保护太田组长而中弹的 干部至田光雄虽身负重伤
in protecting the leader of his syndicate,
所幸没有危及性命
fortunately, no life was endangered,
警方将等他清醒后进行侦讯
will be questioned after he recovers from his wounds.
好可爱喔
Isn’t she cute!
什么时候出生的呢?
When was she born?
应该是…最近吧
Not long ago, I guess.
她的妈妈…
So the mother…
不是我
I’m not.
她叫什么名字?
What’s her name?
哎呀 我也叫清子 好巧喔
That’s my name too. What a coincidence.
你的朋友身体很虚弱
Your friend is very weak.
要让他静养 多摄取一点营养
Make sure she gets plenty of rest and proper nutrition.
医生
Doctor!
我们可是不折不扣的流浪汉
Believe it or not, we’re homeless.
我只是个医生
I’m just a doctor.
我们的生活 要如何摄取营养跟静养啊
Rest and nutrition don’t fit with our lifestyle,
你明白吗?
you realize.
我可以替你们治病
I can try to cure disease.
但生活的改善要靠病人自己
Lifestyle is something you have to fix.
除了在现有的条件下努力 其它还能有什么方法?
All anyone can do is their best.
请多保重
Take care.
改天拿健保卡来就能退钱
The bill for today is 29,830 yen.
今天请付29830円
Bring your health insurance card and you’ll get a refund.
对不起 阿仁
I’m so sorry, g I n!
别哭 我的钞票才想哭呢
Stop crying! You’ll get the bills all wet.
收您三万円
That’s 30,000 yen.
清子?
Kiyoko?!
爸爸…
Dad?
你当上了护士啊
So you took up nursing.
原来如此
I see.
看到你一切安好 我很放心
I’m glad you’re well.
是啊 我好得很
Oh, yeah, I’m just great.
你妈呢?
How’s your mother?
她很好
Fine.
是吗?那太好了
Yeah? That’s good.
爸爸 你现在在做什么?
What are you doing now?
算是在做回收业吧
I’m in recycling.
因为要送东西 才会到这附近
I had to drop something off here.
你一定很恨我吧
You must hate me.
我从没为你尽过父亲的义务
I was never any kind of a father to you.
不过 我为了你
But that 30,000 yen was money I’d saved up for you.
虽然不多 但我还是为你存了钱
But that 30,000 yen was money I’d saved up for you.
你可能不相信
You may not believe it.
我一直很想见你
I always wanted to see you.
小时候我跟妈两人到处去找你
When I was little, mom and I searched for you.
甚至跑去认无名男尸
We even checked unidentified corpses.
你离开后 妈就自己打理店务
After you disappeared, mom ran the store herself.
店?
The store?
一个女人家开脚踏车店 似乎真的很辛苦
It was hard for a woman to run a bicycle shop alone.
跟自行车手差太多了吧
That’s not quite the same as a bicycle racer.
你知道吗?
You know,
以前来要债的那个男人
the man you owed money to
前阵子被枪击 受了重伤
was shot and wounded the other day.
他没事吗?
He lived?!

是吗?那太好了
That’s a relief.
我就知道你会这么说
I thought you’d say that.
债务会越来越多是我的错 并不是他的错
I ran up the debts, not him.
帮我谢谢那个医生
Thank that doctor for me.
他人好像不错
He seems like a nice guy.
我快结婚了
I’m getting married.
那很好啊
Oh? That’s good.
对方就是那位医生
To him.
那很好…
Great!
不过 他好像跟我差不多大吧
But isn’t he about my age?
他结过婚 女儿病重过世
He’s been married. His daughter got sick and died,
太太没多久后也过世了
and his wife followed her.
那个男人真是太差劲了
That man makes me so mad!
你不是在感动吗?
Aren’t you moved?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!