这样我们不就成了绑♥架♥犯
They’ll call us kidnappers!
不是我
It wasn’t me.
那不是我的小孩
That’s not my kid.
什么?
What?
好乖 不要哭喔
There, there! Don’t cry!
保重喔
Take care.
要好好长大喔
Raise her right.
后会有期喔
See you again someday.
以后不准再拋下她了喔
Never leave her again.
人生有借有还 除夕将至
On the year’s last day when all of a life’s accounts have been settled up.
那婴儿是幸子从医院偷回来的
Sachiko stole that baby out of the hospital.
偷的?
Stole?
偷了小孩然后又抛弃吗?
She stole a baby and then abandoned it?!
你们把人命当什么啊
That’s a person’s life!
一开始我也被她骗了
She lied to me about it!
要是这种事被发现还得了
And now it’s gone way out of control.
我不想被她拖累
I don’t want anything to do with it!
不论是把她送去警♥察♥局 还是哪里都随便你们
Take the kid to the police!
浑蛋
What?!
你怎么那么不负责任
Don’t act like you’re not part of this!
什么叫不想被拖累?
You don’t want to get involved?
她是你的家人吧
You’re her husband!
我想跟她分手
That’s all over!
我决定要重新来过
I’m getting my life back together.
你自己看
Look!
年末珍宝彩劵我中了10万円
I won 100,000 yen in the lottery.
已经开始转运了
My luck’s turned!
我认识一个人跟你一模一样
I know a guy just like you.
结果那个人拋弃了人生跟家人
He threw away his life and his family.
不 是他被拋弃才对
No. He threw himself away.
我才不是输家呢
I’m no loser!
这是在你老婆的包包里找到的
These were in your wife’s bag.
你知道她会去哪里吗?
Any idea where she might have gone?
她说要去找小孩
She said she was going to be with her baby.
那不等于要去寻死吗?
She was going to kill herself!
现在不是悠闲地 呆在家里的时候了
There’s no time to waste!
她只是出去找小孩而已啦
No! She was just going to go look for the kid.
人在绝望时只会想到一件事吧
She’s desperate. That only means one thing!
该去哪里找好呢?
But where do I look?!
小花 美由纪
Hanal Miyuki!
清子
Kiyoko!
只有在这个时候 神明才会特别忙吧
God must be busy at this time of year.
总比一整年没事干强
Better once a year than never.
阿仁叔?
Old man?
你晚了一步
You’re too late.
感人的母女重逢早就结束了
You just missed a very moving finale.
阿仁叔 你怎么了?
What’s the matter?
清子?
“Kiyoko”!
肚子?
“Stomach”?
妈妈
“Mother”!
先搁在一边…
Now that’s settled,
谁知道你在比什么鬼啊
what the hell do you mean?!
那个妈妈是冒牌货
Fake! The mother!
幸子是冒牌货
Sachiko’s a fake!
什么 ? -什么 ?
Pardon?
为什么不喝奶呢?
Why won’t you drink?
婴儿都会吸妈妈的奶啊
A baby has to drink from its mother’s breast.
你不吸 我们就无法成为真正的母女啊
We’ll never be close if you don’t!
对不起 认错人了
Sorry. Wrong people.
她应该还没有走远
She can’t be far!
不过 要怎么找啊
But where do we look?
让她带着清子一起死 你也无所谓吗?
We can’t just give her up now!

是清子
That’s kiyoko!
小花 你的身体这样跑没问题吗?
Hanal, Is it okay for your body to run like this?
现在不跑的话会后悔莫及啊
If I don’t run now, when will I?
在这边
This way!
我们真是烂好人
Returning stolen goods to a thief!
竟然特地把小孩送还给小偷
How could we be so dumb?!
是谁说他们夫妻要去寻死啊
Who said “family suicide”?
就是你说的啊
You did!
往哪边?
Which way?
左边
Left.
那一定是右边
Okay, right!
为什么?
Why?
因为你的赌运很差
You’re a lousy gambler!
我竟然无话可回
You got that right.
谁来救救我啊
Somebody help!
喂 等一下
Hey! Wait!
小偷 小偷
Thief! Thief!
怎么回事?
What’s wrong?
那个女人把我的卡车开走了
A woman just stole my truck!
小偷 别跑啊
Hey! Thief!
没错 那个女人是小偷
Yes! That woman!
她把婴儿偷走了
She’s a baby thief!
拜托你不要哭
Be quiet, will you?
求求你 乖一点
Please! Be a good baby!
停车 把清子还来
Stop! Give kiyoko back!
拜托你放过我
Give me a break!
谢谢你 我会一辈子感谢你的
I’m forever in your debt!
阿仁
Gin!
没办法 那女人完全疯了
That woman’s crazy!
再开近一点
Get closer!
不可能啦
I can’t!
清子要是出事该怎么办?
You have to, for kiyoko!
清子是谁啊
Who’s kiyoko?!
是男人就踩油门 -遵命
Step on it like a man! – Okay!
我求求你 别再哭了
Please! Be quiet!
阿仁
Gin!
阿仁叔?
Old man?!
阿仁叔
Old man!
阿仁 加油
Go for it, gin!
连动作片的主角也输给你
No action star can touch you!
快开到那辆卡车前面
Pass her!
那样会没命的
We’ll die!
踩油门 -踩油门
Step on it!
遵命
Okay!
不要哭啊
Stop crying!
不要紧 妈妈永远不会离开你
Don’t be afraid. I’ll never leave you again.
你不想活啦
You want to die?!
阿仁
Gin!
阿仁
Gin!
在那里
There!
没事吧
Are you okay?!
清子呢?
Where’s kiyoko?
踩油门 -遵命
Faster! – Okay!
往哪边走了?
Which way?
我再重复一次
We’re at the scene
刚才为各位报导了 有辆卡车撞进品川区大楼的消息
where a truck has crashed into a building in shinagawa.
该大楼屋顶 现在出现了一名抱着婴儿的女性
Now a woman holding a baby has appeared on the roof.
目击者表示开车撞大楼的 正是这个抱着婴儿的女性
Witnesses say the woman is connected with the incident,
她可能与整起事件有关…
as she was driving the truck.
又出现一个人了 各位看到了没?
Now there’s someone else on the roof!
别过来!
Stay away!
不要啊!
Nol
请告诉我 为什么要偷走婴儿?
Tell me why you took that baby.
不是的
I didn’t!
这孩子是我的 是我亲生的
This baby is mine!
你说谎
You’re lying!
她的亲生父母正等着她回去
Its real parents are worried sick about it!
那不是真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!