Hold it.
好久不见
Hi! How’ve you been?
现在?我正在做大扫除
Now? Just cleaning up.
睡什么睡啊
Hey, wake up!
去死吧
Come onl!
笨蛋 那个别拿走啊
No! Not that!
给我起来 臭老头
Get up, old man.
你的死期到了 – 阿清来了 ?
Time to die, old man! – Kiyo’s coming?
我去 我去
I’m there!
阿清他们在附近喝酒
The girls are drinking near here.
我们马上过去
Yeah?
大扫除结束了
All cleaned up.
解决了 -等等我啦
All cleaned up. – Wait for me.
还给我
Give it back!
拜托把那个还给我
Give me that back!
我想想看…
So…
那个外国老公好像很生气
Her foreigner husband looked like he was in a real bad mood.
有打人吗?
Did he hit her?
没有 他老婆年轻却很乖巧
No, she was being real nice for a girl so young.
真希望我老婆能学学她
My wife could learn something!
嫌犯是外国人
The suspect is a foreigner.
有人目击到嫌犯挟持了 一名抱着婴儿的女性…
The foreign assailant fled, taking a young woman and a baby hostage.
警视厅以人♥质♥安全为优先
With the groom in serious condition,
正全面追缉嫌犯
police speculate this may be a war
被害人是某帮派的份子
between crime syndicates.
喂 别开玩笑啊
Hey, this is serious!
谁跟你开玩笑
I’m not kidding around, either!
你妈妈吗?好漂亮喔
你以后一定也会很漂亮
我妈妈很信教
My mom’s religious. All she does is…
南无阿弥陀佛…
这是谁?
是我
你是怎么瘦的啊?教教我
你看 很可爱吧
Isn’t she cute?
这是我捡到的猫咪
I found her.
它背上有个像翅膀的花纹
Those spots on her back look like wings.
所以我叫它天使
So I called her “angel.”
可是它已经不在了
But she’s gone.
这是怎么回事?
这是我爸爸
Father.
发生什么事了?
我…
I…
我用刀子刺了爸爸
I stabbed my father.
所以我已经不能再待在家里了
I can never go back.
尽管哭没关系
有时大人也会想像婴儿一样
这个婴儿是怎么来的?
婴儿?她是上帝的礼物
The baby? A gift from god.
是的
Yes.
拜托你放过我啦
Give me a break!
我可是有家人要照顾的
I’ve got a family at home!
那两个孩子也是我重要的家人
Those children are my family!
他们就从这里进去
They went in there.
等等 车钱啊
Hey! The fare!
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
美由纪 清子
Miyuki! Kiyoko!
美由纪 清子 你们在哪里 ?
Miyuki! Kiyoko! Where are you?
清子 美由纪…
Kiyoko! Miyuki!
你竟然对爸爸…
How could you do this to me?!
南无阿弥陀佛…
都是你不好
It’s your own fault!
谁叫你从来不听我在说什么
You never listen to anything I say!
血用这个擦就行了
Use the scarf I made you,
反正你从来也不用吧
to mop up the blood!
快点还给我
What have you done with angel?!
你把我的天使丟到哪里去了?
Where is she? Where is my angel?
就在这里啊
She’s right here.
天使
Our angel.
喂 我饿了
I’m hungry.
快开饭
Make me some food.
为什么?
Why?
为什么你们会在我家?
What are you doing in my house?
美由纪 清子麻煩你照顾一下
Miyuki, take kiyoko.
马上就开饭咯
I’ll get dinner.
清子 美由纪
Kiyoko! Miyuki!
大婶叔?
Geezer grandma?!
乖乖 我好想你喔 我的可爱天使
Oh, I’ve missed you, my little angel!
他是婴儿的妈妈?还是爸爸?
我很想自称是她的母亲
I wish I was her mother.
不过 我只是个人妖
But I’m just a queen who cares.
美由纪…
Miyuki,
你们没事真是太好了
I’m so glad you’re safe.
阿仁叔呢?
Where’s the old man?
那种傢伙最好死了算了
He could be dead for all I care!
我快死了
I’m dying.
阿仁叔是不是回去了?
Maybe he went home.
谁管他死活啊
Who cares?
那个人♥渣♥只想着自己
All he thinks about is himself.
可是你不是喜欢阿仁叔?
Yeah, miss Hana, but you’re in love with him, aren’t you?
别乱讲话
Don’t be silly!
我比较喜欢更有男子气概的
I like my men to be more “manly.”
比方说…
The kind of man
黝黑皮肤 平头的苗条中年男子
I like is slender, middle-aged, tanned,
就算我不够付车钱 也只会皱着眉头说
with a divine square-back haircut and a lower-town accent,
“真是拿你没办法…”
who says, “ah, what the hell”
我最喜欢这种大方的江户男儿
when I don’t quite have the cab fare.
小花婶 接下来要怎么办?
So, what now, miss Hana?
干嘛一直叫我小花婶 ?
Why so proper?
叫我大婶叔无所谓的
Geezer grandma is fine.
叫大婶叔很长很饶舌啦
It’s too long.
太好了
I’m glad.
有人死在路上?
He just died there?
是个流浪汉
He was homeless.
我们也可能有那么一天
I might be next.
快点工作啦
Just do your job.
阿仁
Gin!
阿仁 阿仁
Gin! Gin!
请你冷静点
Take it easy.
阿仁
Gin!
冷静点
Calm down!
真是的
那个没出息的跑到哪里去了?
Where is that good-for-nothing man?!
平安夜…
Kiyo…
圣善夜…
If only tonight…
死前真想再见她一面
I wanted to see you before I died.
清子
Kiyoko!
我的魔法跟救护车
My magic, or an ambulance?
你比较喜欢哪一样?
What is your desire?
救护车
An ambulance.
真没礼貌
Well! Aren’t you rude!
现在该怎么办?
What are we going to do?
总不能让清子露宿街头吧
Kiyoko can’t sleep out on the street!
阿仁叔又不见了 又冷又困
The old man’s not here,
肚子也好饿 真是糟透了
we’re freezing, sleepy, and hungry. This sucks!
没其它方法了
I guess there’s no choice.
我本以为再也不会来这里
I never thought I’d be here again.
很抱歉 今天开私人派对 休息一天…
I’m sorry. We’re closed for a private party tonight…
小花 ?
Hana?!
我知道自己没脸回来
I know I have no right to come strolling in now,
可是我现在只有妈妈桑能依赖了
but there’s no one else I can call on, “mother”!
小花
Hanal
妈妈桑
mother!
小花…
Hanal
阿仁叔?
Old man?!
阿仁 你怎么了?
What happened, gin?!
我被一群小鬼扁了
Some kids beat me up.
我果然没办法演动作片

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!