这是地址跟电♥话♥
Here’s the address and phone number.
你的吗?
Yours?
我们不住以前的家了
The old house is gone.
就算现在不可能 但我还是希望你有一天能回来
Even if you can’t now, call me sometime.
清子…
Kiyoko!
开…什么玩笑!
I’ve had about all I can stand!
小花婶?
Miss Hana?
什么自行车手 你还真会胡扯
Telling us you were a racer!
我常去自行车赛车场
I was always at the track.
是去赌博的吧
Yeah, betting!
一定是因为这样 欠下一屁♥股♥债务
And your debts snowballed
觉得没脸见家人
so you couldn’t face your family,
才会逃到纸箱里吧
and you ran and hid in a cardboard box!
少啰嗦 你说的没错
Yes, damn it!
你的父亲 就是这么一个烂人
That’s what your father is!
赌运差 又没志气
He can’t bet, he’s spineless,
脚臭 酒品又不好
his feet stink and he’s a drunk!
为了博取同情 甚至还谎称妻女已经死了
He kills off his wife and daughter to buy sympathy!
他还说你得了重病死了
He said you had died from an incurable disease.
有这种父亲 就算有几条命也不够用
With a father like that,
我真是好同情你啊
you have my sympathy!
你竟然恩将仇报…
Is this how you repay me?!
嗯?嗯?
Repay you?!
哎呀 我有没有听错啊
Am I hearing right?
你才欠了我一屁♥股♥的恩情呢
If we’re talking about debt, I’m waiting for my change!
我看你连恩将仇报都不会写吧
Debt’s a concept you don’t even understand!
一定是这样
It must be.
你只懂得怎么从垃圾堆翻食物
You understand how to troll through garbage cans!
生孩子跟欠债的技术 是不是也已经出师了啊
And how to get in debt and how to make babies.
不过看来你可能不擅长 养自己生下来的小孩吧
Though you’re not too good at raising them, are you?
一屁♥股♥的债也都推给老婆 好像跟自己无关似的
And your debts you shove off on your wife.
总是这样逃避 没一件事做得好
Always running away, never doing anything right!
只有跑路速度 跟自行车手一样
Running away’s the only racing you ever did!
美由纪 我们也该走了
Miyuki! We’re leaving!
小花婶?
Miss Hana?
他身体好得很嘛
Someone’s feeling better.
为什么?为什么要说得那么过分?
Should you have said that in front of her?
如果这样还肯原谅他 那一定就是真情
If she’s his daughter, she’ll forgive him.
当彼此坦诚以对
Being able to speak freely
还能爱对方才是真正的亲情吧
is the lifeblood of love.
我是不是太天真了
Maybe I’m naive.
看来你真的爱上阿仁叔了
So you’re in love with him?
别胡说八道
Don’t be silly.
他是哭泣的红鬼
I’m the “blue devil”.
咦?
What?
那是我最喜欢的故事
It’s a story I love.
从前有个很想跟人类 做朋友的红鬼
There was a red devil who wanted to be friends with people.
可是人类很怕他 不敢接近他(心地善良之鬼的家)
But since he was a devil, no one would go near him.
他的青鬼朋友知道这件事后 想出了一个办法
So his friend the blue devil made a plan.
青鬼故意去欺负人类
He’d wreak havoc among the people,
然后红鬼再跳出来拯救人类
and the red devil would save them.
(想要有所作为就必须有所牺牲)
When you try to achieve something… Someone’s bound to get hurt.
(一定要有人作出牺牲)
You always have to sacrifice something.
结果计划很成功
The plan worked.
为了不被拆穿 青鬼自己离开了
But the blue devil had to go away so they’d never know it was a trick.
真是个令人感动的故事
It’s a sad story.
可是青鬼离开后怎么办?
But that means you leave.
你打算去哪里?
Where will you go?
大家都回到真正的家人身边 才是最幸福的
It’s best for everyone when they’re with their real family.
清子也马上就能跟母亲见面了
Soon we’ll find kiyoko’s mother.
那你怎么办?
And then what?
你又没有真正的家人
You don’t have a real family!
(罕见 全都是“1”的一等奖))
Rare ‘line of ones’ wins lottery
例行的年末珍宝抽奖已经开奖
numbers have been drawn for the annual new year’s jumbo lottery.
一等奖的号♥码非常罕见
Top prize in the 200-million-yen lottery is a very rare number.
是11组的111111号♥
Group 11, number 111, 111,
一等奖是2亿円 特别奖5千万円
is worth 50 million yen.
不同号♥码的奖金是10万円
A different group pays 100,000 yen.
次奖的号♥码如下…
To repeat, the winning prize number is…
特别新闻报导
This just in.
品川区中♥央♥医院发生的 婴儿绑♥架♥事件
Police have released a sketch of an infant taken
警视厅公布了婴儿的画像
from a hospital in Tokyo’s shinagawa ward.
(刚出生的女婴 特征是眉间有黑痣)
(下落不明的婴儿)
现在该怎么办?
We’ve come all the way here,
都已经到这附近了 没那张便条纸也没用啊
but we don’t have her address!
那张纸在阿仁叔那里吧
The old man’s got it!
我们回去吧
Let’s go back.
喂 你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
去警♥察♥局
The police!
什么 ?
What?
你之前不是死也不肯吗?
You hated that idea!
都是我太自私了
I was just ego-tripping.
现在我只想向清子的父母道歉
Now I want to apologize to her parents.
也许我害得他们担心得失眠
They might not be able to sleep waiting for news about her.
我一开始就那么说了啊
That’s what we said from the very start!
也许他们会因为后悔 而想要自杀
They might be even about to commit suicide because of the regret.
啊 我犯下了无法挽回的错事
I’ve done something that can’t be taken back!
干脆投河自尽算了
I’ll throw myself in this river.
把鞋摆好 爬上栏杆
I’ll step neatly out of my shoes,
死了以后一定会轻松许多
stand on the handrail, and be at peace.
但在那时 孩子的脸会在水中浮现
But then I’ll see a baby’s face on the water.
不可以
No!
看着这孩子的样子 我不能死
While I see this child’s face, I cannot die!
等…等一下啊…
Hey, you!
不要啊
Nol
放开我 -别那么冲动
you’re too young for this!
拜托你们 让我死
Please! Let me die!
你是…
You!
西泽幸子
Sachiko nishizawa.
你到底在想什么啊?
What were you thinking of?!
你不是要向人家道歉吗?
Weren’t you going to apologize?
要是我们没发现她
If we hadn’t found this child,
这孩子早在寒空下冻死了
she would’ve frozen to death!
不是我
It wasn’t me!
是我丈夫趁我不在时 擅自帶走孩子…
My husband took her away when I wasn’t there!
我到处找了好久
I’ve looked and looked!
是真的吗?
Is that true?
我竟然为了那种男人 辛苦到今天…
All I’ve suffered on account of that man!
来 跟妈妈说我回来了
“Hi, mom!”
这孩子真的很受上帝疼爱
God really loves this child, you know.
所以你也要好好爱她
I want you to give her lots of love too.
不好好照顾这个孩子会遭报应的
Do right by her, or you’ll pay for it.
对不起 对不起…
I’m so sorry!
西泽先生
Mrs. nishizawa!
你是什么人?
What are you doing in here?!
给…给我滚 快滚出去
Get out of here! Get out!
别激动 我不是坏人
Wait! I’m no thief.
少骗人 快给我出去
You’re lying! Get out!
婴儿到哪去了?
Where’s the baby?!
没有来吗 人妖跟丫头没来把婴儿还你吗?
Did an old hag and a girl come to give it back?
我不懂你在说什么
What are you talking about?!
是你把婴儿扔掉的吧
You abandoned a baby!
你干的好事我全都知道
I can prove it.
你是警♥察♥吗?
Are you a cop?
不是
Huh?
我只是刚好路过的流浪汉
I’m just a bum who was passing by.
你是不是疯了?
Are you right in the head?
被你害得差点疯掉
I’m damn near crazy from all this!
况且明明是你自己遗弃了婴儿
Why is the baby you abandoned
为何在新闻里会变成遭到绑♥架♥
on the news as being “taken away”?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!