Home 惊悚电影 历劫佳人(1958)

历劫佳人(1958)

0
历劫佳人(1958)

What’s he done?
他又做了什么?
What about all those people he put in the death house?
他投到死囚牢里的那些人怎样了?
Save your tears for them.
为他们省省你的眼泪吧
What seems to be the trouble?
出什么麻烦了?
Trouble? The lights.
麻烦? 灯
The lights seem to be out in all the cabins.
似乎所有房♥间里的灯都灭了
Yeah. Yeah, yes, sir.
对对 是的
Somebody’s been monkeying with them fuses.
有人对保险丝动了手脚
They think I’m gonna fix ’em, they got another think comin’.
他们以为我会去修 大错特错
It ain’t my job to fix ’em, even if I know how. I’m the night man.
那不是我的工作 即便我知道怎么修 我是夜看守
Could you show me please to my wife’s cabin?
能否带我去我妻子的房♥间?
No…

There’s nobody here.
这里没别人了
You must be mistaken, sir.
你一定搞错了 先生
My wife has been registered here since this morning.
我妻子今天早上就入住了
My name is Vargas. Vargas?
我叫瓦格斯 瓦格斯?
Would you look, please, in the register?
你能否在登记簿上查一下?
The register?
登记簿?
Well…
嗯…
Um, that might be cabin six. Yes, possibly.
也许是6号♥房♥ 可能
Maybe seven. Yes, here.
也许是7号♥房♥ 是的 在这儿…
May I?
我来好吗?
There’s nobody been registered all week.
一周都没人登记过
No, no, it’s off the season.
对 现在是淡季
Nobody hardly ever comes around at all.
几乎没人来
I… I’m the night man.
我是夜看守
Oh, there was that party…
有过一次派对
Party? What party?
派对? 什么派对?
It’s a mess. Awful mess. Where?
乱成了一锅粥 在哪里?
They think I’m gonna clean it up, they got another think comin’.
他们以为我会去打扫 大错特错
Terrible, terrible brawl.
骇人的喧嚣
Cabin number seven.
7号♥房♥
Right in the middle of the afternoon.
就在下午两三点时
Cabin number seven.
7号♥房♥
This brawl…
这场喧嚣…
You mean there was some sort of a fight?
你是说打过一架?
Fight? Yes.
打架? 对
No, no, it wasn’t that kind of a brawl.
不不 不是这种喧嚣
It was one of them wild parties. You know the kind?
它是一场狂野派对 你懂吗?
This can’t be my wife’s room.
这不可能是我妻子的房♥间
This ain’t her clothes, huh? Phew!
这不是她的衣服吗?
It stinks in here!
这里有臭味!
Let’s get some air in here. Phew!
放点空气进来!
It’s a mess. It’s a stinkin’ mess! Having their wild parties.
乌烟瘴气! 他们和他们的派对!
There’s my briefcase. I left it with Susan. It…
这是我的公文包 我把它留给了苏珊…
A stub here.
有个烟头…
I’m getting out of here.
我要出去了!
My gun!
我的枪!
You haven’t been here?
你来过这里吗?
You haven’t been in that room?
你进过那间屋子吗?
No, I just looked in.
不 我只瞥过一眼!
I had a gun in this case!
我包里放过把枪
You didn’t take it?
你没拿过吗?
What would I want with a gun?
我要枪干什么?
Well, somebody wanted it!
有人需要!
If they hadn’t put that Grandi boy on the desk this morning,
如果他们今早没有把那个葛兰迪家的人抓走
none of this would’ve happened. Grandi?
这一切本不会发生的 葛兰迪?
Well, who do you think this belongs to, anyway?
你以为这里是谁的?
Where are they?
他们在哪里?
The kids? Yes.
那帮小子? 对
Please.
请告诉我
Gr-Gr-Gr-Gr… Rancho!
牧牧牧… 牧场!
Rancho Grande? Yes!
“大牧场”? 没错!
You got her undressed?
你脱了她的衣服?
Yeah. We’ve scattered more reefer stubs around.
对 我们还在周围撒了许多大♥麻♥烟头
You kids didn’t use none of that stuff yourself, huh?
你们自己一根也没吸过吧?
Think we’re crazy?
难道我们疯了不成?
Nobody in the Grandi family gets hooked.
葛兰迪家的一个也不许上瘾
Understand? That’s the rule.
明白吗? 这是规矩
We blew the smoke on her clothes, that’s all.
我们只是把烟吹进了她的衣服里
Like you said. We put on a good show to scare her.
按你说的 我们演了一出好戏来吓唬她
Let’s hope it was good enough.
希望这已经足够了
When she wakes up, she’s gonna think maybe something really did happen.
当她醒来时 会以为也许真的发生了什么事
All right, now beat it.
好了 走吧
What about our dough?
我们的钱呢?
We were not doing it for fun, Uncle Joe.
我们做这可不是为了寻开心 乔大叔
Beat it, beat it. You’re gonna get your dough tomorrow.
先离开 你们明天会拿到钱的
OK.
好的
Beat it.
快走
Psst.
喂!
OK.
好了
Turn out the light. Why?
把灯关了 为什么?
Nobody can see you up here.
在这儿没人能看见你
You sure? Of course, I’m sure.
你肯定? 当然
Hey, what are you doing?
嗨 你在干什么?
I brought you up here for a reason.
我带你来这儿是有原因的
I don’t get it.
我不明白
I don’t even see why you wanted us to bring her
我甚至不懂你为什么要让我们…
all the way into town here.
把她带到镇里来
I couldn’t drive out to the motel, my car is known.
我不能开车去汽车旅馆 我的车大家都认识
So what? You’re a cop making an arrest.
那又怎么样? 你是个在执行拘捕任务的警♥察♥
Oh, the vice boys’ll do that.
不 那是刑♥警♥队该做的
What’s that for?
这是为了谁?
Turn around.
转身
Get the phone.
拿电♥话♥
The phone.
电♥话♥
Now dial one-two-one-two.
拨1212
That’s the police station. Go on, dial it.
是警局的号♥码 快拨
Stop, Quinlan. You’re drunk. Huh.
别这么干 昆兰 你喝醉了
Just stop and think for a minute.
别 再考虑一下
See if they answer.
看他们接了没有
Hello?
喂?
Ask for Sergeant Menzies. Menzies.
找曼西斯警官 曼西斯
Sergeant Menzies.
曼西斯警官
Quinlan, if you turn me in, I’ll have quite a story to tell.
昆兰如果你出♥卖♥♥♥我 我会有很多事要讲
Yeah, you sure will.
对 你当然会
See if Menzies is…
看看曼西斯是否…
Hello? Menzies?
喂? 曼西斯吗?
Got him?
是他吗?
Hand me the phone. Hold it so I can talk now.
把受话器递过来 拿着它 好让我和他讲话
Give me the receiver. Give me the receiver.
给我听筒 给我听筒!
Hello, Pete.
你好 皮特
Of course it’s me, partner.
当然是我 伙计
Any news yet?
有什么消息吗?
Sanchez still hasn’t broken.
桑切斯还没招
What?
什么?
Vargas’s wife?
瓦格斯的夫人?
A narcotics rap?
一个瘾君子?
Oh, one of the boys who was on this wild party gave me the buzz, see?
这场狂野派对中的一个家伙打给我的 明白吗?
Now, just relay it to the vice boys as anonymous.
把这消息匿名通知刑♥警♥队
The Hotel Ritz, room 18.
瑞兹旅馆18号♥房♥
The way I hear it, things got a little out of control.
据我听到的事情有些失控了
Don’t be surprised… what they find.
别对他们找到的吃惊
But what about me, Hank?
我怎么办? 汉克
What do I do?
我做什么?
Keep after him! Break him! Break him!
严加盘问 直到他彻底崩溃!
Put up the phone! Put up the…
放好受话器 放好…
Receiver.
还有听筒
Now, give me the key.
把钥匙给我
Told you I brought you up here for a reason.
我说过 带你来这儿是有原因的