你疯了吗 你会把鬼都吵醒的
“Are you crazy? You’ll wake up all the ghosts.”
小心 鬼魂在向你扔派
“Look out! The ghosts are throwing pies!”
妈妈
Mom.
-安迪 -嗨
– Andy? – Hi.
看看你
Wow. Look at you.
我听说你要去上大学了
Well, I hear you’re off to college.
没错 就要走了
Yeah. Right now, actually.
我能帮到你什么吗
So, what can we do for you?
我这儿有些玩具
I have some toys here.
听到了吗 邦尼
You hear that, Bonnie?
你就是邦尼吗
So, you’re Bonnie?
我是安迪
I ‘m Andy.
有人告诉我你对玩具很好
Someone told me you’re really good with toys.
这些是我的玩具 但是我现在要离开了
These are mine, but I ‘m going away now,
所以我希望能找一个很特别的人和他们一起玩
so I need someone really special to play with them.
这是洁西 整个西部最牛最厉害的牛仔女郎
This is Jessie, the roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole West.
她很喜欢《魔晶》 不过她更喜欢她最好的搭档 大眼仔
She loves critters, but none more than her best pal, Bullseye.
给你
Here.
这是雷克斯 有史以来最坏最可怕的恐龙
This is Rex, the meanest, most terrifying dinosaur who ever lived!
这是蛋头先生和蛋头太太 你一定要把他们放在一起
The Potato Heads. Mr. And Mrs. You gotta keep ’em together,
因为他们无比相爱
’cause they’re madly in love.
这是弹簧狗 忠诚不二的狗狗
Now Slinky here is as loyal as any dog you could want.
还有火腿 保你钱财无失
And Hamm, he’ll keep your money safe,
但他同时也是世界上最怯懦的坏蛋 邪恶博士猪排
but he’s also one of the most dastardly villains of all time, evil Dr. Pork Chop.
这些小东西来自一个奇怪的世界
These little dudes are from a strange alien world.
披萨星球
Pizza Planet.
还有这个
And this
这是巴斯光年 史上最酷的玩具
is Buzz Lightyear, the coolest toy ever!
你看 他可以飞 还能发射激光
Look, he can fly and shoot lasers!
他发誓要保护宇宙免受邪恶索戈的控制
He’s sworn to protect the galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无限
To infinity and beyond!
你得向我保证你会好好照顾这些家伙
Now, you gotta promise to take good care of these guys.
他们对我来说无比重要
They mean a lot to me.
我的牛仔
My cowboy!
伍迪 他在这里干吗
Woody? What’s he doing in there?
-有只蛇在我的靴子里 -什么
– “There’s a snake in my boot.” – Wha?
有只蛇在我的靴子里
There’s a snake in my boot.
从我记事开始 伍迪就是我的好伙伴了
Now, Woody, he’s been my pal for as long as I can remember.
他很勇敢 就像真正的牛仔那样
He’s brave, like a cowboy should be.
善良又聪明
And kind. And smart.
但伍迪最特别的地方 就是他永远不会对你失去信心
But the thing that makes Woody special is he’ll never give up on you.
从不
Ever.
不管发生了什么事情 他都会在你身边
He’ll be there for you, no matter what.
你认为你可以帮我照顾好他吗
You think you can take care of him for me?
那好吧
Okay then.
不好了 猪排博士在攻击闹鬼的糕饼店
Oh, no! Dr. Pork Chop’s attacking the haunted bakery!
鬼魂都在逃逸 伍迪会来阻止他们的
The ghosts are getting away. Woody’ll stop ’em!
巴斯光年来拯救世界
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
我们会需要这个火箭的
And we’ll actually need the rocket.
他们要跑了 快
They’re getting away! Come on, Bullseye!
我们赶紧上飞船 火山要爆发了
We need to get in the spaceship. The volcano is gonna erupt.
看呀 有条狗在袭击他们
Look! They’re being attacked by a real dog!
来吧 尝尝这个毒饼
You can eat my poisonous scones!
蛋头夫妇有麻烦了
Mr. And Mrs. Potato Head are in trouble.
上车 伍迪
Get on, Woody.
这是我的朋友伍迪
It’s my friend Woody.
巴斯 快 打开备用的涡轮增压
Buzz, hurry! Get your extra turbo booster.
谢谢你们 伙伴们
Thanks, guys.
妈妈看 他们都在一起玩呢
Look, Mommy. They’re all playing together.
过来吧 我们要吃午饭了
Come on. Let’s get some lunch.
再见了 伙伴
So long, partner.
巴斯 我来跟你介绍 这些是邦尼的玩具
Hey, Buzz. You haven’t met Bonnie’s toys yet. Hey, come here.
你会喜欢他们的 这位是多莉
You’re gonna love them. Buzz, this is Dolly.
新玩具
New toys!
碰碰鼻子
Noses.
现在阳光幼儿园终于重现阳光
“So I guess you could say Sunnyside is sunny once again!
希望很快再能收到你的消息 我们超级期待你的新家
“Hope to hear from you soon. We’re all super excited about your new home.
爱你们大家哦
“Hugs and kisses to everyone.”
芭比字写得很好啊
That Barbie has some nice handwriting.
巴斯 这不是芭比写的
Buzz, Barbie didn’t write this.
-拿着剑 -拿好了
– Grab the sword! – I got it!
-好 去赢得 -三倍奖金
– Okay, go for the… – Triple bonus!
-小心 -我们得到黑暗披风啦
– Watch out! – We got the cloak of darkness!
-跑 快跑 -我的手臂从不够长
– Run, run! – My arms are never long enough!
我来 好了 好了
I ‘ll do it! This is it! This is it!
-帅 -我们成功了
– Yes! – We did it!
击掌 等等
High-five! Hold on.
你们正式上榜了
Well, it’s official. You guys made the wall.
-看 -神奇鲍勃 是我啊
– Look at this! – Golly bob howdy! That’s me!
我们都在这了 看起来不错啊
We’re all up here! Hey, Chuckles, lookin’ good.
她真的能让你开心
Yeah, she really got your smile.
怎么
What the…
告诉过你们了 孩子们 离我屁♥股♥远点
I told you kids! Stay out of my butt!
但那边窗缝里透出的是什么光
But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
罗密欧啊 罗密欧 为什么罗密欧偏偏是你呢
Romeo, o Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?
下一季 我们演《猫》
Next season, we’re doing Cats.
还是演《哈姆雷特》呢
Or might I suggest Hamlet?
不管是只剩一只翅膀还是化妆掉了
Yeah. Detached wing. Cosmetic damage.
大力胶都可以修复
Nothing a little duct tape can’t fix.
我不知道自己是怎么了
I don’t know what came over me.
跟着感觉走
Just go with it, Buzz.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!