搞什么鬼 怎么这么久
What’s takin’ so doggone long?
我们怎么才能修好巴斯
So how do we fix Buzz?
小鸟 你盯着我看干吗
What are you looking at, feathers?

Hey!
快飞走吧 胆小鬼
Yeah, fly away, you coward.
真是棒极了
Well, that’s just great.
请求支援 监狱暴♥动♥
Help! Prison riot!
-请求帮助 -别喊了 没人听得见
– Mayday! Mayday! – Give it up. No one can hear you.
-你说什么 -我说没人听得见你
– What? – I said, “No one can hear you.”
-什么 -他说 没人
– What? – He said, “No one can…”
安静
Shush! Will you be quiet?
伍迪 你回来了
Woody! You’re back!
抓住他 别让他跑了
Stop him! Don’t let him get out!
星球总部 我被我所看守的犯人留作人♥质♥
Star Command! I ‘ve been taken hostage by my own prisoners.
快点 打开后盖 那儿有个开关
Quick! Open his back. There’s a switch!
放开我 你们这些索戈人♥渣♥
Unhand me, Zurg scum!
银河法♥院♥不会对你们仁慈的
The Galactic Courts will show you no mercy.
不行 为什么不行 说明书在哪儿
It’s not working. Why is it not working? Where’s the manual?
在这儿 开关的下面应该有个小洞
Here we go! There should be a little hole under the switch.
-小洞 找到了 -如果要把巴斯光年恢复出厂设置
– Little hole, got it! – “To reset your Buzz Lightyear,
-插入回形针 -雷克斯 用你的手指
– “insert paperclip…” – Rex, use your finger!
什么
What?
-好了 现在怎么办 -让我看看
– Okay, now what? – All right, let’s see.
注意别超过五秒
Caution. Do not hold button for more than five seconds.”
这不能怪我
It’s not my fault!
星球日志
我在一个奇怪的行星上从深睡眠醒来
-你到底干了什么 -我只是照你说的做了
– Now what did you do? – I just did what you told me!
我被未知生物包围
谁在那儿
是敌是友
朋友 都是朋友
Amigos! We’re all amigos.
我的飞船一定坠毁了 我的记忆也被消除了
有人见到我的飞船了吗
我们得把他调回来
We gotta switch him back.
-怎么调 -不知道 这部分是西班牙语
– Well, how do we do that? – I don’t know. That part’s in Spanish.
我们没时间了 走吧 巴斯
We don’t have time for this. Come on, El Buzzo.
你知道我飞船在哪儿
太好了
牛仔 祝你好运
Good luck, cowboy.
他们来了
Here they come.
巴斯 快过来
Come on, Buzz!
怎么那么久
What took you so long?
-情况变复杂了 -蛋头在哪儿
Things got complicated. Where’s Potato Head?
我们没见到他
We haven’t seen him.
巴斯
Buzz.
我的沙漠之花
我终于见到我的梦中情人
你们把巴斯修好了吗
Did you fix Buzz?
-差不多吧 -你后面
– Sort of. – Behind you.
有人在靠近
Someone’s coming.
你们不会相信我今晚都经历了什么
You would not believe what I ‘ve been through tonight.
亲爱的 你还好吗
Darling! Are you okay?
我感觉很健康 焕然一新 其实糟糕极了
I feel fresh. Healthy. It’s terrible.
你减肥了 还长高了
You’ve lost weight. And so tall.
我还是喜欢这个样子多点
You’re a sight for detachable eyes.
一切正常
All clear.
过来 快点过来
Come on. Come on.
我们胜利在望了
We’re almost there.
回去 快回去
Back up. Back up!
过来这边
Come on.
过来这边
小姐 跟我来 我会带你去欣赏银河奇观
而我们将在一起战胜恶魔
伍迪
Woody!
快点 我们马上就到了
Come on. We’re almost there.
可恶的牛仔
巴斯 过来帮我上去
Buzz, come here. Give me a lift.
巴斯光年 拯救世界
任务完成
帅呆了 巴斯 走吧
Way to go, Buzz. Come on.
-这安全吗 -我去探探路
– Is it safe? – I guess I ‘ll find out.
-伍迪 你还好吧 -我没事
– Woody? You okay? – Yeah.
下来吧 但不要一起下来
Come on down. But not all at once.
-他说什么 -我想他是叫我们一起下去
– What did he say? – I think he said, “All at once.”
不 不不
No. No. No, no, no, no, no!
-啊呀 -小心
– Geronimo! – Look out!
洁西 谢了
Thanks, Jess.
我的飞船在哪儿
胜利就在眼前
Almost there, guys.
弹簧狗 你能跳过去吗
Slink, you think you can make it?
我也许已经老了 但我仍然步伐矫健
Well, I might be old, but I still got a spring in my step.
-他成功了 -弹簧狗 好样的
– He did it! – All right, Slinkykins.
好了 爬过来吧
Okay, climb across.
小狗狗 迷路了吗
You lost, little doggie?
看看谁回来了
Well, well. Look who’s back.
牛仔 我很抱歉
I’m sorry, cowboy.
他们废了我
They broke me.
你们想干吗 跑回你们主人那儿吗
What are y’all doing? Running back to your kid?
他根本不要你们了
He don’t want you no more.
-骗人 -是吗
– That’s a lie. – Is it?
告诉我 警长
Tell me this, Sheriff.
如果你的主人这么爱你 为什么他要走呢
If your kid loves you so much, why is he leaving?
牛仔 你别以为自己很特别
You think you’re special, cowboy?
你不过是块塑料罢了 你注定是要被丢弃的
You’re a piece of plastic. You were made to be thrown away.
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
我们需要有玩具在毛毛虫屋
Now, we need toys in our Caterpillar Room
你们也不想被垃圾车装走
and you need to avoid that truck.
浪子回头 重新加入我们的大家庭吧
Why don’t you come on back, join our family again?
这才不是什么大家庭 这里是监狱 你是个骗子和恶棍
This isn’t a family! It’s a prison! You’re a liar and a bully!
我宁愿烂在这垃圾箱里也不要加入你的大家庭
And I ‘d rather rot in this dumpster than join any family of yours!
洁西说得没错 权力是由人♥民♥的同意授予
Jessie’s right! Authority should derive from the consent of the governed,
而不是武力威胁得到
not from the threat of force.
那就别怪我不客气了
If that’s what you want.
芭比 等等 罗梭 别这样
Barbie! Wait! Don’t do this, Lotso.
她不过是个芭比娃娃 世界上一抓一大把
She’s a Barbie doll, Ken. There’s a hundred million just like her.
对我来说她却是唯一的
Not to me, there’s not.
好啊 那你也去他们那边吧
Fine. Then why don’t you join her!

Oh, Ken!
大家都听我说
Everyone, listen!
如果我们公平友好相处 阳光幼儿园会是个温馨有趣的地方
Sunnyside could be cool and groovy if we treated each other fair.
是罗梭建立的金字塔制度
It’s Lotso. He’s made us into a pyramid,
把自己放在顶端
and he put himself on top!
有人赞成肯说的话吗
Anyone concur with Ken?
我可没把你们丢弃 是你们的主人把你们丢弃的
I didn’t throw you away. Your kid did.
有孩子真正爱过一个玩具吗
Ain’t one kid ever loved a toy, really.
在垃圾场里好好想想吧
Chew on that when you’re at the dump.
等等 那黛西呢
Wait! What about Daisy?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
黛西 你曾经和她形影不离
Daisy? You used to do everything with her?
-没错 但她把我们丢弃了 -不
– Yeah? Then she threw us out. – No.
-她只是丢失了你们 -她找新玩具替代了我们
– She lost you. – She replaced us!
她替代了你
She replaced you.
要是你不能拥有她 那就没人可以
And if you couldn’t have her then no one could.
你骗了大宝宝 而且你一直在撒谎
You lied to Big Baby and you’ve been lying ever since.
-你哪儿弄来的 -她曾经深爱着你 罗梭
– Where’d you get that? – She loved you, Lotso.
她从来没有爱过我
She never loved me.
一个孩子能有多爱玩具 她就有多爱你
As much as any kid ever loved a toy.
妈妈
Mama.
怎么了 想妈妈了吗
What? You want your mommy back?
她从来没有爱过你 别这么孩子气了
She never loved you. Don’t be such a baby!
把他们都推下去 全部都推下去
Push ’em in. All of ’em!
这就是你们胡思乱想的后果
This is what happens when you dummies try to think.
我们全是垃圾 等着被丢弃 玩具的命运就是如此
We’re all just trash, waiting to be thrown away! That’s all a toy is!
快停下 你个白♥痴♥ 把我放下来
Hey, stop it! Put me down, you idiot!
不 等等 大宝宝 等等
No! No! Wait a minute! Big Baby, wait!
-他完蛋了 -天啊
– He’s gone! – Holy cow.
快点过来啊
Come on. Hurry!
怎么会这样
For crying out loud!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!