Whose name is written there?
也许安迪不在乎我们了
Maybe Andy doesn’t care about us anymore.
他当然在乎 他在乎你们大家
Of course he does. He cares about all of you!
他要把你们放进阁楼 我看见了
He was putting you in the attic. I saw.
你们不能现在背叛他
You can’t just turn your back on him now!
伍迪 醒醒吧 都结束了 安迪长大了
Woody, wake up! It’s over! Andy is all grown up!
好吧 很好
Okay, fine. Perfect.
真不敢相信你们这么自私
I can’t believe how selfish you all are.
缘分尽了是吗 在一起经历了那么多之后
So this is it? After all we’ve been through.
大眼仔 不 你留在这
Bullseye, no. You need to stay.
大眼仔 不 我说了留下
Bullseye, no, I said, “Stay!”
听着
Look,
我不想你一个人留在阁楼里 好吗 回去吧
I don’t want you left alone in the attic, okay? Now, stay.
邦尼
Bonnie?
我得走了
I gotta go.
邦尼 你在吗
Bonnie, you in here?
很好 很好 不
Come on. Come on. Oh, no, no.
什么 搞什么
What… What the heck?
现在好多了
Now, that’s better.
-邦尼 -风信子 海扇壳
– Bonnie! – Bluebells, cockleshells…
你在这儿 来吧 宝贝 该回家了
There you are. Come on, honey. It’s time to go home.

No, no, no, no!
一飞冲天
Reach for the sky!
风信子 海扇壳 我们大家一起来
Bluebells, cockleshells. Eenie, miny…
你是我最信赖的助手
You’re my favorite deputy.
-邦尼 -来啦
– Bonnie! – Coming!
这下好了
Great.
一切都没事的 大眼仔
It’s gonna be okay, Bullseye.
安迪会带上伍迪一起去大学 那正是他想要的
Woody’s going to college with Andy. It’s what he’s always wanted.
他疯了 大学里可容不下一个玩具
He’s crazy. College is no place for a toy.
玩具是为了玩耍
Toys are for playtime.
说到玩耍 孩子们在排队啦
Speaking of playtime, they’re lining up out there!
-有多少 -有好多
– How many? – There must be dozens.
我等不及了
I can hardly wait!
各就各位
Places, everyone!
终于有人会找我玩了
At last! I ‘m gonna get played with!
-雷克斯 -孩子们来吧
– Rex? – Come to papa.
有只蛇在我的靴子里
‘Here’s a snake in my boot.
加入你们可以 但我要先唱首歌♥
I’d like to join your posse, boys, but first I’m gonna sing a little song.
一位警长
A sheriff!
让开 刺猬罗宾先生
Move over, Mr. Pricklepants.
我们有位客人 来点咖啡
We have a guest. You want some coffee?
喝一点对身体有益 但别喝太多 否则
It’s good for you. But don’t drink too much, or you’ll have to…
马上回来
Be right back!
你好 请问
Hey, hello? Hi. Excuse me.
能告诉我这是哪儿吗
Can you tell me where I am?
那家伙在问你问题
The guy’s just asking a question.
抱歉 我想扮演好角色
Well, excuse me. I ‘m trying to stay in character.
我叫巴特 这位是巴伦·范·嘘
My name’s Buttercup. You’ve met Baron von Shush.
你好 我是崔西
Hello, I ‘m Trixie.
大伙听着 我不知身处何方
Guys, hey. Guys, look, I don’t know where I am.
我们要么在巴黎的咖啡店 要么在新泽西的咖啡屋
We’re either in a cafe in Paris or a coffee shop in New Jersey.
我可以肯定的是 医生告诉我
I ‘m pretty sure I just came back from the doctor
一个惊天的消息
with life-changing news.
我们都是即兴表演 放轻松 好好享受 就没事了
We do a lot of improv here. Just stay loose, have fun, you’ll be fine.
-不 我 -谁肚子饿啦
– No, no, no, no. I… – Who wants lunch?
我有秘密配方哦 特制软糖
It has a secret ingredient. Jelly beans.
有人在水塘里投毒
Somebody’s poisoned the water hole.
投毒 这么可恶的事谁干的
Poison? Who would do such a mean thing?
坏女巫 小心 她在施展魔法
The scary witch! Look out! She’s using her witch-y powers!
我知道藏哪儿
“I know where to hide.”
她别想找到我们
She’ll never find us in here.
怎么啦
What’s wrong?
被发现了 我们需要太空船来逃离女巫
She found us! We need a spaceship to get away from the witch!
-你真在行 -你是科班出生的吗
– You’re doing great! – Are you classically-trained?
我只想知道怎么离开这儿
Look, I just need to know how to get out of here!
无路可逃
There is no way out.
-开玩笑 门就在那儿 -牛仔
Just kidding. Door’s right over there.
你是新来的吧 我叫多莉
Well, cowboy, you just jumped right in, didn’t ya? I ‘m Dolly.
-伍迪 -伍迪
– Woody. – Woody?
要不考虑换个名字
Really? You’re gonna stick with that?
这是个机会 在新的家里
‘Cause now’s your chance to change it, new room and all.
例如我是洋宝宝 所以我叫多莉
That’s coming from a doll named Dolly.
-这新来的是谁 -你真的是牛仔吗
– Who’s the new guy? – Are you a real cowboy?
-实际上 -他肯定不是 小豆角
– Well, actually… – ‘Course he’s not, pea brain.
-他连牛仔帽都没有 -我当然有 帽子呢
– He don’t even have a hat. – I do too have… My hat!
-我就说 -我找到飞船了
– Told ya. – I found a spaceship!
好戏开始
Showtime.
快进去 绑好安全带
Quick, get in. Fasten your seat belts.
收好折叠餐桌 坐稳 有点颠簸
Close your tray tables. Hold on. It might get a little bumpy.
三 二 一 发射
Three, two, one, blastoff!
你救了我们大伙 你真是英雄
You saved us, cowboy. You’re our hero.
我的弹簧打结了
I got a kink in my slink.
我的尾巴呢
My tail! Where’s my tail?
有人少了一只手吗
Someone need a hand?
-鼻子呢 -这儿
– Where’s my nose? – Here it is.
-给你的胳膊 -给我 那是我的
– Here’s your arm. – Give me that. That’s mine.
亲爱的 我的胡子
Honey, the mustache?
我不记得游戏时间会这么累
I don’t recall playtime being quite that strenuous.
安迪不会这么对我们
Andy never played with us like that.
我们尽力了
We’re just gonna have to make the best of it.
这些小孩根本就不懂怎么对待玩具
But these toddlers, they don’t know how to play with us.
-他们太小了 -他们全身都粘粘的
– They’re too young! – Yeah, they’re sticky.
我们应该在蝴蝶屋的
Well, we should be in the Butterfly Room.
-和大一点孩子一起 -对
– With the big kids! – That’s right.
-没错 -我们会把事情弄清楚的
– Yeah, you said it. – We’ll get this straightened out.
我去和罗梭谈谈 把我们换到蝴蝶屋去
I ‘ll go talk to Lotso about moving us to the other room.
该死 试试那个
Blast. Try that one.
锁上了
It’s locked!
-这儿也是 -窗户呢
– Same here. – Try the windows.
不行 这是最先进的电子窗
Negatory. It’s a Fenster-Schneckler 380.
防止小孩乱动
Finest childproof lock in the world.
-我们出不去了 -等等
– We’re trapped! – Wait.
有人注意到气窗了吗
Did anyone notice the transom?
我们如何爬上去
Oh, great. How do we get up there?
大伙儿等我数到三 一 二
All right, everyone. On three! One, two…

– Three! – Whoa!
去吧
Let go!

Go!
-他成功了 -好样的
– He did it! – Yes, sir!
漂亮 巴斯
Way to go, Buzz!
他们以为有好日子过了
Yeah, you think they had a fun playtime?
隔墙有耳
They might hear you.
-你先开始 -我
– Okay, now you start. – I…
-爱 -你
– Love… – You.
刚才我说的”爱”字 现在我先来
See? That time, I said “love.” Okay, now me first.
-好 -我
– Okay, okay, okay. – I…
-爱 -你
– Love… – You.
明白了吧 每次都会变哦
You see what I mean? It changes every time.
你真有才
You are so smart.
快点 罗密欧 别迟到了
Come on, Romeo. We’re late.
-我会想你的 -亲亲
– I ‘ll wait up for you. – Kisses!
快下注吧 各位
All right, place your bets. Come on, everybody.
-有人要退出吗 -好了 来
– Come on. Any splits? – Heya. Bring it here.
-好了 -开始
– All right. – Here we go.
-马 马 -火鸡 火鸡
– Come on, horsey, come on! – Come on, turkey, come on, turkey.
-火鸡 火鸡 -马 马
– Gobble, gobble, baby. – Come on, horsey.
鸭子 鸭子
Come on, duck.
-好了 停止下注 -停在这里
– All right, that’s it. No more bets. – Come on! Right here.
我要鸭子 我要鸭子
Let me have the duck, let me have the duck, let me have the duck!
是鸭子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!