来吧 看看我们在动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上值多少钱
Come on. Let’s see how much we’re going for on eBay.
别担心 安迪会照顾好我们的 我保证
Don’t worry. Andy’s gonna take care of us. I guarantee it!
你保证吗
You guarantee it, huh?
我不知道 巴斯 我还能说什么呢
I don’t know, Buzz. What else could I say?
不管发生什么 最起码我们都会在一起
Well, whatever happens, at least we’ll all be together.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠
For infinity and beyond.
-能把你的音响给我吗 -不行
– Can I have your stereo? – No.
-为什么不行 -我要带走
– Why not? – ‘Cause I ‘m taking it with me.
-能把你的电脑给我吗 -不行
– Can I have your computer? – No.
-你的游戏机呢 -想都别想 茉莉
– Your video games? – Forget it, Molly.
好吧 安迪 我们开始干活吧
Okay. Andy, let’s get to work here.
所有你不会带去上大学的 要么放进阁楼 要么丢掉
Anything you’re not taking to college either goes in the attic, or it’s trash.
-妈妈 我星期五才走呢 -来吧 今天就开始整理
– Mom, I ‘m not leaving till Friday. – Come on. It’s garbage day.
-妈妈 -你瞧 很简单
– Mom. – Look, it’s simple.
滑板 带去大学 小联盟奖杯 也许送上阁楼
Skateboard, college. Little League trophy, probably attic.
苹果核 丢掉 剩下的你来收拾
Apple core, trash. You can do the rest.
你怎么还留着这些玩具
Why do you still have these toys?
茉莉 出去
Molly, out of my room!
三天后就是我的房♥间了
Three more days and it’s mine!
茉莉 你也有事要做
Molly, you’re not off the hook either.
你的玩具太多了
You have more toys than you know what to do with.
你可以送走一些给其他孩子
Some of them could make other kids really happy.
哪些孩子
What kids?
幼儿园的孩子 他们一直需要捐赠
The children at the daycare. They’re always asking for donations.
什么是幼儿园
What’s daycare?
-妈妈 -没有可是
– Mom. – No buts.
你把要捐的玩具挑出来 我顺路带给他们
You choose the toys you want to donate, I ‘ll drop them off at Sunnyside.
可怜的芭比
Poor Barbie.
我要巡洋舰
I get the Corvette.
安迪 快点 你要做决定了
Andy, come on. You need to start making decisions.
比如什么
Like what?
比如你要把这些玩具怎么办呢
Like what are you gonna do with these toys?
要不要把它们也捐出去呢
Should we donate them to Sunnyside?
-不 -或者放在动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上拍卖♥♥
– No. – Maybe sell them online?
妈妈 没人想要这些旧玩具
Mom, no one’s gonna want those old toys.
都只是废品
They’re junk.
好吧 你能留到星期五
Fine. You have till Friday.
所有不带去大学或送进阁楼的东西
Anything that’s not packed for college or in the attic
-都会被丢掉 -随你心意 妈妈
– is getting thrown out. – Whatever you say, Mom.
-怎么了 -我们要被丢掉了 白♥痴♥
– What’s happening? – We’re getting thrown out, you idiot.
还问怎么了
That’s what’s happening.
-要帮忙吗 -我自己能行
– You need a hand? – I got it.
过来
Here.
我走了你会想我吗
So, you gonna miss me when I ‘m gone?
-如果我说不 我还能住你的房♥间吗 -不行
– If I say no, do I still get your room? – Nope.
那好吧 我想你
Then, yes, I ‘ll miss you.
我喘不上来气了
I can’t breathe!
-真不敢相信 -安静 什么声音
– This can’t be happening! – Quiet! What’s that sound?
安迪
Andy!
那些不是垃圾 那些不是垃圾
That’s not trash. That’s not trash!
想想办法 伍迪 快想想办法
Think, think, Woody. Think, think, think.
巴斯特 过来 过来
Buster! Come here, boy! Come here!
好了 小伙子 到街上去
Okay, boy. To the curb!
不 巴斯特 不
No, Buster! No!
起来 巴斯特
Get up. Buster!
-我们在街上 -我就知道是这样
– We’re on the curb! – I knew it would come to this!
伙计们 使劲拉啊
Pull, everyone! Pull!
-扯不破 -算了
– It won’t rip! – Forget it!
天哪 这是三层高密度聚乙烯
It’s triple-ply, high-density polyethylene!
总能找到办法的
There’s gotta be a way out!
安迪不要我们了 有什么意义 [字面意思: 点 尖端 尖头]
Andy doesn’t want us. What’s the point?
尖端 尖头
Point. Point. Point!
推 快推
Push! Push!
我听见了垃圾车的声音
I can hear the garbage truck!
越来越近了
It’s getting closer.
巴斯 洁西
Buzz! Jessie!
-安迪不要我们了 -就像扔垃圾一样
– Andy threw us out. – Like we were garbage.
-废品 他叫我们废品 -他怎么能这样
– Junk. He called us junk. – How could he?
这没道理
This doesn’t make any sense.
我早该知道 又是这样
I should have seen this coming. It’s Emily all over again.
-队长是对的 -没错 伍迪错了
– Sarge was right. – Yeah, and Woody was wrong.
等一等 没时间歇斯底里了
Wait a minute. Wait, hold on. This is no time to be hysterical.
现在正是歇斯底里的好时候
It’s the perfect time to be hysterical.
-我们应该歇斯底里吗 -不
– Should we be hysterical? – No!
-好吧 -可现在不是时候
– Yes! – Maybe! But not right now!
伙计们 有办法了
Fellas, I know what to do.
怎么回事
What the heck?
-几年前我们就该这么做了 -等等 洁西 伍迪怎么办
– We should ‘ve done this years ago. – Jessie, wait. What about Woody?
他没事 巴斯 安迪会带他去大学的
He’s fine, Buzz. Andy’s taking him to college.
现在我们得走了
Now we need to go!
你是对的 来吧
You’re right. Come on.
-巴斯 -伍迪
– Buzz? – Woody!
怎么回事 你们不知道这盒子是要捐给幼儿园的吗
What’s going on? Don’t you know this box is being donated?
伍迪 一切尽在掌握 我们有个计划
It’s under control, Woody. We have a plan.
我们要去幼儿园
We’re going to daycare!
幼儿园 什么 你们都疯了吗
Daycare? What, have you all lost your marbles?
你没看见吗 安迪把我们扔了
Well, didn’t you see? Andy threw us away.
不 不是 他要把你们放进阁楼的
No, no, no, no. He was putting you in the attic.
阁楼 那我们怎么会在街上呢
Attic? So how did we end up on the curb?
那只是个误会 安迪的妈妈以为你们是垃圾
That was a mistake. Andy’s mom thought you were trash.
没错 是安迪把我们放进了垃圾袋
Yeah. After he put us in a trash bag.
他还叫我们废品
And called us junk!
我知道看起来很糟 可是伙计们 你们一定要相信我
Yeah, I know. It looks bad. But, guys, you gotta believe me.
当然 大学生
Sure thing, college boy!
安迪有自己的生活了 伍迪 我们也一样
Andy’s moving on, Woody. It’s time we did the same.
离开这个盒子 所有人 马上
Okay. Out of the box. Everyone, right now!
来吧 巴斯 帮帮忙 我们离开这儿
Come on, Buzz. Give me a hand. We gotta get this thing outta here.
伍迪 等一下 我们要弄清楚怎么样对大家最好
Woody, wait. We need to figure out what’s best for everyone.
好极了 我们再也回不来了
Great. Great! It’s gonna take us forever to get back here.
没事的 芭比 你会没事的
It’s all right, Barbie. You’ll be okay.
茉莉不和我玩很多年了
Well, Molly and I have been growing apart for years.
但我还是不敢相信她把我丢掉了
It’s just… I can’t believe she would throw me away!
-大家都一样 -好吧 所有人听着
– Welcome to the club, toots. – Okay, everyone, listen up.
我们还能回到安迪身边 不过我们得动作快点
We can get back to Andy’s, but we gotta move fast.
在到家之前我们要藏在座位下面
We’ll hide under the seats till we get back home.
伍迪 别浪费精力了
Get it through your vinyl noggin, Woody.
安迪不要我们了
Andy doesn’t want us anymore.
他要把你们放进阁楼
He was putting you in the attic!
他把我们留在了街上
He left us on the curb!
-好了 你们都冷静一下 -好了
– All right, calm down! Both of you! – Okay, fine. Fine.
那就去看看幼儿园什么样吧
Just wait till you see what daycare’s like.
-怎么了 那儿什么样啊 -幼儿园是悲伤和寂寞的地方
– Why? What’s it like? – Daycare is a sad, lonely place
充满了没有主人的旧玩具
for washed-up old toys who have no owners.
-你还真会安慰人 -等着瞧吧
– Quite the charmer, aren’t ya? – You’ll see.
到那儿你们就知道了 到时候你们会哭着要回家
As soon as we get to daycare, you’ll be begging to go home.
阳光幼儿园
你们能看见什么吗
Can anyone see anything?
有游乐场
– There’s a playground! – Wow!
我们走运了 大眼仔
We hit the jackpot, Bullseye!
还真是悲伤和寂寞啊
So much for sad and lonely, huh?
冷静 我们要透过现象看本质
Okay. Calm down, guys. Let’s just keep this in perspective.
本质 这地方完美
Perspective? This place is perfect.
伍迪 这儿很不错 看见了吗 门上有彩虹
Woody, it’s nice! See? The door has a rainbow on it.
你好
– Hey there! – Wow!
好久不见
Haven’t seen you in ages.
我带来了些旧玩具
I just wanted to drop these old toys off.
-是邦尼吗 -都这么大了
– Is this Bonnie? – Look how big you are.
-快打招呼 宝贝 -嗨
– Say hi, sweetie. – Hi.
你的孩子怎么样了 茉莉和安迪
Hey, how are your kids? Molly and Andy?
不再是孩子了 安迪星期五就要上大学了
Not kids anymore. Andy’s going to college on Friday.
-什么 -难以置信吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!