给自己装个冷气 约翰
Get yourself an air conditioner, John.
有好多链接
So many links.
他是个律师
He was a lawyer.
如何
How did it go?
很糟
Terrible.
若不是为了支票
If it wasn’t for the check,
我会在那伪君子走出门前
I would have strangled the self-righteous hypocrite
把他勒死
before he walked out the door.
他需要喝一杯
He needs a drink.
你从哪来的
Where did you come from?
他需要喝一杯
He needs a drink.
-他需要喝一杯 -对
-He needs a drink? -Yeah.
对 没错 走吧
Yeah, he does. Let’s go.
好了
Okay.
快点 快点
Hurry, hurry!
没那么糟
It couldn’t have been that bad.
他们又不能开除你
I mean, it’s not like they’re firing you.
对 亲爱的 他不能开除我
No, honey, he couldn’t fire me,
但他威胁要把我调走
but he was threatening to reassign me.
盖伯瑞 你饿不饿
Gabriel, are you hungry?

Sim.
激进分子 那是什么
Activist -what’s that?
他盖了许多房♥子给穷♥人♥
He built lots of houses for the poor.
-你要火腿和起司么 -是
-Do you like ham and cheese? -Sim.
番茄 是的
Tomato, yes.
帮忙切一下吧
Slice that up, will you?
他们阻止了他
They stopped him.
为何要调走你
Why would they reassign you?
为了让我闭嘴
To silence me.
只要有贪♥官♥污吏 不公平
It means, wherever there is corruption, wherever there is injustice,
和警♥察♥滥权
wherever there is police brutality,
我就得闭上眼睛和嘴巴
I must keep my eyes closed, shut my mouth,
继续祷告
and say my prayers. Voil?
看看那个
Look at that.
他走上街头抗♥议♥
He took to the streets.
加多点奶油
More butter.
不知感恩的小混♥蛋♥
The ungrateful little bastard.
“混”
“Bas”? “Bas”?
然后把他关进牢里
Then they put him in jail.
感觉不太对劲
Something’s not right.
拿去 你重做三明治
Here. You remake the sandwich.
我要去银行兑现那张支票
I gotta get down to the bank and cash that check
以免陛下大人在离开镇上前 决定把它取消
in case His Holiness decides to cancel it before he leaves town.
待会儿见 谢谢
I’ll see you later. Thank you.
现在又怎样
What now?
快印 快印
Print! Print!
现在又怎样
What now?
给我祝福
Bless me.
阿门
Amen.
奶油
Butter?

Sim.
莴苣
Lettuce?

Sim.
多点起司
More cheese?
我找到了 我找到了
I found it! I found it!
不对 回去工作 小懒鬼
No -back to work, punk.
男孩 过来
Boy! Come here.
所有人都来了
Everyone here?

Yes.
你认识拉斐尔和嘉多吗 他们在这里吗
Do you know those boys, Raphael and Gardo -they here?
他们今天没来工作
They didn’t come to work today.
所以监狱那家伙是连续杀人犯
So, the guy in prison is a serial killer.
而荷西·安杰洛负责埋尸体
And Jose Angelo buries the bodies.
这里没那么写
None of that’s written there.
你根本不识字
You can’t even read!
打我的电玩要付我两元
Pay me two bucks for playing my game.
他以为我会付钱
He thinks I’m paying for it!
这电玩真好玩
This game is sick.
想买♥♥吗
Want to buy it?
多少钱
How much?
八百元
R$800.
把皮夹还回去 就能买♥♥这电玩
Give the wallet back and we can buy the game.
让我考虑一下
Let me think about it.
说真的 我们去拿那笔赏金
Seriously, let’s get that reward.
还不行
Not yet.
我们先去找那囚犯谈
Let’s talk to the prisoner first.
我才不去
Not me.
那我自己去
I’ll go on my own then.
嘿 拉斐尔
Hey, Raphael.
忘了监狱那家伙
Forget the guy in jail.
我们给鼠弟五百元
We give Rat R$500…
他会收下的
He’ll take it.
电玩不值那么多钱
The game’s not worth more.
我们把它租出去
We rent it…
每三十分钟收半毛钱
50 cents for 30 minutes
嘉多
Gardo!
你看 我快赢了
Look, I’m about to win!
可恶 机器当掉了
Piece of shit -it’s crashed.
嘉多 嘉多
Gardo! Gardo!
拉斐尔
Raphael!
嘉多
Gardo!
拉斐尔 拉斐尔
Raphael! Raphael!
他帮得上忙吗
You think he can help?
他是神父
He’s a priest!
你不能吵醒他
You can’t wake him up!
在这里等
Wait here.
朱利亚神父
Father Julliard!
快醒醒
Wake up.
朱利亚神父
Father Julliard!
拉斐尔被带走了
Raphael’s been taken.
你早该把我当回事的
You should’ve taken me seriously.
你吃过晚餐没
Have you had dinner?
我不希望你把车子吐得到处都是
I don’t want you messing up the car.
我在找一个男孩
I’m looking for a boy.
拉斐尔·费尔南德兹 这是他的照片
Raphael Fernandes. Here’s a photo.
我们这里没有少年犯
We don’t take minors here.
我知道他在这里
I know he’s here.
这是警♥察♥局 没有少年犯
No minors in here -this is a police station.
要喝水吗
Water?
我检到了
I found…
三百元
R$300.
所以你说谎了
So you lied.
你的确检到东西了
You did find something.
还检到什么
Find anything else?
拉斐尔
Raphael…
你喜欢玩云霄飞车吗
Do you like rollercoasters?
真是个笑话
What a joke.
放尊重点 老头
Have some respect, old man.
拉斐尔·费尔南德兹
Raphael Fernandes!
听得到吗
Can you hear me?
拉斐尔 我是朱利亚神父
Raphael, it’s Father Julliard!
我来带你回家
I’ve come to take you home!
拉斐尔
Raphael!
回答我
Answer me!
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You sons of bitches.
你们绑♥架♥了那男孩
You kidnapped that boy,
你们会受到惩罚的
and you’re not going to get away with it.
可恶
God damn you!
他的名字是拉斐尔·费尔南德兹 听到没
His name is Raphael Fernandes. Do you hear me?
抱歉 朋友 我们找不到他
Sorry, friends, we couldn’t find him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!