要好好控制自己的情绪吗
to pick your fights a bit more carefully?
你父亲没有教你
Your father’s not the teachin’ sort.
没有
No.
他离家出走了 再也没回来
He was more the taking off and never coming back sort.

Oh.
对不起 小伙子
Sorry, lad.
嘿 没事 我很好
Hey, no big deal. I’m doing just fine.
真的
Is that so?
既然船长把你安排在我这里
Well, since the captain has put you in my charge…
不管我喜不喜欢你
Iike it or not,
都不能让你惹上麻烦
into that thick head of yours to keep you out of trouble.
-什么 -从现在起
-What? -From now on…
我会一直盯着你
I’m not letting you out of me sight.
你不能这么做
You can’t do–
你不能想吃就吃 想睡就睡
You won’t so much as eat, sleep…
没我同意的话 你什么都不许做
or scratch your bum without my say-so.
你别在这儿给我出馊主意
Don’t do me any favors!
哦 小伙子 你要相信我
Oh, you can be sure of that, my lad.
相信我
You can be sure of that.
哈哈哈哈
Heh heh heh heh!
用点力气
Put some elbow into it.
爱通往神秘的地方
I am a question to the world
我不清楚的方向
Not an answer to be heard
跌跌撞撞 会不会鲁莽
Or a moment that’s held in your arms
星光照亮苍白的天堂
And what do you think you’d ever say
燃烧胆怯的魔杖
I won’t listen anyway
一股力量
You don’t know me
在推着我体会冒险
And I’ll never be what you want
的真♥相♥
Made of pain
勇敢口袋唯一的行囊
And what do you think you’d understand?
对抗没落的权杖
I’m a boy. no. I’m a man
面对风暴绝对不投降
You can take me and throw me away
飞翔迎着空气的冰凉
And how can you learn what’s never shown
心却越烧越滚烫
Yeah. you stand here on your own
这趟旅程不会一样
They don’t know me
宝藏葬在风暴的港湾
‘Cause I’m not here
我在怀疑 我在想
And I want a moment to be real
不够坚强 别和他较量
Want to touch things I don ‘t feel
宝藏 没有清楚的模样
Want to hold on and feel I belong
没有真实的重量
And how can the world want me to change
依然发现终生难忘
They’re the ones that stay the same
伙伴还有几个在身旁
They don ‘t know me
同样坚持和倔强
But I’m still here
不曾遗忘当初的信仰
And you see the things they never see
尽管路途遥远而漫长
All you wanted. I could be
充满未知和虚幻
Now you know me
只要记得
And I’m not afraid
你至诚的我在手上
And I want to tell you who I am
宝藏葬在风暴的港湾
Can you help me be a man?
我在怀疑 我在想
They can ‘t break me
不够坚强 别和他较量
As long as I know who I am
宝藏 没有清楚的模样
They can ‘t tell me who to be
没有真实的重量
‘Cause I’m not what they see
依然发现终生难忘
Yeah. the world is still sleeping
手里紧握藏宝图
While I keep on dreaming for me
背诵你的祝福
While I keep on dreaming for me
城市一点点一点点
And the words are just whispers and lies
慢慢消失
That I’ll never believe
勇气渐渐的渐渐的
And I want a moment to be real
写成故事
Want to touch things I don ‘t feel
宝藏葬在风暴的港湾
Want to hold on and feel I belong

Whoa!
我在怀疑我在想
How can you say I never change?
不够坚强别和他较量
They’re the ones that stay the same
宝藏没有清楚的模样
I’m the one now
没有真实的重量
‘Cause I’m still here
依然拥有终生难忘
I’m the one son still here
那宝藏是成长
I’m still here
是成长 是成长 在成长
I’m still here
哦 哦 哦
Oh, ho ho!
你有麻烦了
You having a little trouble there?
哦 离我远点
Oh, get away from me.
哦 吉姆
Oh, Jimbo.
我在你这年纪的时候要是会开船
If I could maneuver a skiff like that when I was your age…
那今天走街上 他们都会向我鞠躬
they’d be bowing in the streets when I walked by today.
在街上鞠躬
Bowing in the streets.
-噢 -噢
-Oof. -Oof.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我离开家的时候 他们并没有对我表示赞扬
They weren’t exactly singing my praises when I left home.
-呵 喔 -喔
-Heh. Whew. -Whew.
但是我要改变这一切
But I’m gonna change all that.
现在 怎么改变
Are you now? How so?
哦 我有计划
Uh, I got some plans.
让他们对我刮目相看
Gonna make people see me a little different.

Ooh.
有时 人算不如天算
Sometimes, plans go astray.
这一次不会
Not this time.

Hmm.

Ooh…
欧 谢谢 墨菲
Oh, thank you, Morphy.
哦 为什么
So, uh, how that happened anyway
你放弃了许多事情 来实现一个梦想
You give up a few things chasing a dream.
值吗
Was it worth it?

Heh.
我希望如此 吉姆
I’m hoping it is, Jimbo.
我一直坚信
I most surely am.
怎么回事
What the devil?
我的天
Good heavens.
是流星雨
The star Pelusa…
是超新星
it’s gone supernova!
紧急回避 腾巴克先生
Evasive action, Mr. Turnbuckle!
是 船长
Aye-aye, Captain.
所有人 把自己的救生索绑好了 各就各位
All hands,
埃柔先生 收帆
Mr. Arrow, secure those sails!
收帆
Secure all sails!
伙计们 把它们都收下来
Reef them down. men!
吔 宝贝 击中了 哈哈哈哈
Yeah, baby! Ba-boom! Ha ha ha ha!
-啊 -席尔瓦
-Aah! -Silver!
哇 谢谢 伙计
Whoa. Thanks, lad.
船长 那颗星…
Captain, the star!
它飞向了一个…
It’s devolving into a…
一个黑…洞
a black hole!
我们就要被拉进去了 哦
We’re being pulled in! Ohh!
不 不行
No, you don’t, you–
这见鬼的波浪 他们太奇怪了
Blast these waves! They’re so deucedly erratic!
不 船长 他们是有规律的
No, Captain. They’re not erratic at all.
四秒钟之后还有一波
There’ll be one more in precisely 4 seconds.
后面还有一个更大的
Followed by the biggest magilla of them all!
当然 聪明的博士
Of course! Brilliant, Doctor!
我们可以借助最后一波的冲力 离开这里
We’ll ride that last magilla out of here.
船长 帆都收好了
All sails secured, Captain!
好样的 现在把它们全部打开
Good man! Now release them immediately!
遵命 船长 你们都听到了 伙计们
Aye, Captain. You heard her, men.
把帆全部展开
Unfurl those sails.
-什么 -我们刚刚收起来
-What?! -But we just finished…
-坚持住 -一定要坚持住
-Tying them down! -Make up your blooming minds!
霍金斯先生
Mr. Hawkins…
确定所有救生索的结都打紧了
make sure all lifelines are secured good and tight!
遵命 船长
Aye-aye, Captain.
很结实 船长
Lifelines secured, Captain!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!