放心吧 我做得到
I’ll take this one.
墨菲 这里 墨菲
Morph. here! Morph!
墨菲
Morph!
墨菲 过来
Morphy, come here.
墨菲 墨菲 过来 墨菲 过来
Morph. Morph. Bring it here. Morph, come here.
过来 过来 乖 回到父亲这里
Come here. Come here, boy. Come to your dad.
墨菲 过来
Come here, boy. Morph!
-过来这边 -墨菲 墨菲 这里
-Come on! -Morph! Morph, here!
-墨菲 -墨菲
-Morphy! -Morph!

Ohh.
现在
Now!

Whoa!

Unh!
吉姆
Jim!
参数正确 水力学派上用场了
Parameters met. Hydraulics engaged.
找到了 来爸爸这吧
That’s it! Come to papa!
不要开炮 地图在他们身上
Hold your fire! We’ll lose the map!
船长 激光球在12点钟方向
Captain! Laser ball at 12 o’clock!
-哇 -啊
-Whoa! -Aah!

Ow.
哦 我的天
Oh, my goodness.
太好玩了 我都想再来一次
That was more fun than I ever want to have again.
这不是我最成功的着陆
That’s not one of my…gossamer landings. Unh!
船长
Captain!

Oh. Ooh.
哦 不要大惊小怪
Oh, don’t fuss.

Uh-uh–
只是小伤 没事
Slight bruising. That’s all.
来杯茶 我马上就会好了
Cup of tea, and I’ll be right as rain.
霍金斯先生
Mr. Hawkins.
把地图给我
The map if you please.

Ah.
墨菲
Morph!
墨菲
Morph!
墨菲 地图呢
Morph, where’s the map?!
你说真的 它还在船上
Are you serious?! It’s back on the ship?
让那水滴别再吵了
Stifle that blob and get low.
我们的伙伴来了
We’ve got company.
我们得找个好地方防守
We need a more defensible position.
霍金斯先生 前面探路
Mr. Hawkins, scout ahead.
遵命 船长
Aye, Captain.
-哦 -小心点 小心点
-Unh! -Steady, steady.
现在 看看这个
Now, let’s have a look at that.
嘘…
Shh. shh.
-啊 -啊
-Aah! -Aah!
哦 真是太神奇了
Oh, this is fantastic!
终于来了一个 炭组织结构的东西来救我了
A carbon-based life form come to rescue me at last!
我只是想拥抱你
I just want to hug you and squeeze you…
把你抱得紧紧的
and hold you close to me.
好了 你还让不让我走
All right. OK. Would you just let go of me?
哦 对不起 对不起 对不起
Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry.
我已经一个人很久了
It’s just I’ve been marooned for so long.
我是说 孤独真好
I mean, solitude’s fine.
已经几百年了
For hundreds years
你滚远点 哈哈哈
you go a little nuts! Ha ha ha!
对不起 是不是我…
I’m sorry. Am l…
我 嗯…
I am, um…
我叫
My name is, uh…
本 是了 我叫本
B.E.N.! Of course, I’m B.E.N.
生物电子学航海家
Bioelectronic Navigator. Oops.
-你是 -吉姆
-And you are? -Jim.
哦 很高兴见到你 吉米
Oh, what a pleasure to meet you, Jimmy.
-是吉姆 -无论如何…
-It’s Jim. -Anyway…
你看 我是个…
Look, I’m kind of
我想找个可以藏身的地方 有海盗在追我
I got to find a place to hide, and there’s pirates chasing me.
哦 海盗 别让我见到海盗
Oh, pirates! Don’t get me started on pirates!
我不喜欢他们 我记得弗林特船长
I don’t like them. I remember Captain Flint.
这家伙火气太大了
This guy had such a temper.
等等 你认识弗林特船长
Wait, wait, wait. You knew Captain
我想他经常情绪起伏不定
I think he suffered from mood swings, personally.
我不是个医学家
I’m not a therapist, and anyway…
但我 我在散步的时候认识了你
but l–you let me know when I’m rambling.
就是说…
But that means–but wait.
你知道财宝的事
But then you gotta know about the treasure?
-财宝 -是的 弗林特的宝藏
-Treasure? -Yeah, Flint’s trove?
你知道的 从几千个世界掠夺来的战利品
You know,
那是 那是…
It’s–well, it’s…
有那么一点点 一点点印象
it’s all a little–little–little fuzzy.
等等 我想起来了
Wait. I–I r-r-remember.
是的 我…财宝
I do. I–treasure!
许许多多的财宝埋在
Lots of treasure buried in the centroid–
那些机械装置的核心
centroid–centroid of the mechanism.
有一个大门 开开关关
And there was this big door opening and closing…
开开关关
and opening and closing…
弗林特船长要确定
and Captain Flint wanted to make sure…
没人可以找到他的财宝
nobody could ever get to his treasure…
所以 我帮了他
so I helped him…
啊 数据错误 重新启动
Aah! Data inaccessible! Reboot!
本 本 本 重新启动…
B.E.N.? B.E.N.? B.E.N.!
重新启动 啊 你是
Reboot! Aah! And you are?
等等 财宝怎么样了
Wait, wait, wait!
我要说 拉里
I want to say Larry.
机械装置的核心…
The–the centroid of the mechanism, or–
对不起 我的内存已经改变
I’m sorry. My memory isn’t what it used to be.
我都忘了 哈哈 我都忘了
I’ve lost my mind. Ha ha! I’ve lost my mind.
我都忘了 哈哈 我都忘了
I’ve lost my mind. Ha ha! I’ve lost my mind.
你有没有找到它
You haven’t found it, have you?
哦 我丢了的那一块 我的主存储器电路
Uh, my missing piece? My primary memory circuit?
本 我真的要 找一个可以藏身的地方 OK
Look, B.E.N., I really need to find a place to hide, OK?
所以 我只是想 你知道的 继续前进
So I’m just gonna be, you know, moving on.
哦 哦 好了 那…
Oh, uh, so, well, then…
我想这就是分别了
I guess, uh… this is good-bye, huh?
我对我程序紊乱表示道歉
I’m sorry that I’m so dysfunctional.
好了 你走你的吧 我明白
So, uh, go ahead and… I do understand.
我明白 再见
I do. Bye-bye.
好了 你要是不想一个人呆着
Look, if you’re gonna come along…
你就不要再说什么了
you’re gonna have to stop talking.
呜呼 哈哈哈 真是太好了
Huzzah! Ha ha ha! Oh, this is fantastic!
我和我最好的伙伴要找一个…÷
Me and my best buddy are lookin’ for a…
小声点
Being quiet.
你以后不要再碰我
And you have to stop touching me.
以后我都不许 碰你 跟你说话
Touching and talking. That’s my two big no-nos.
好了 现在 我想…
OK. Now, I think
听着 在我们开始找之前
Say, listen, before we go out on our big search…
嗯 您是不是先看看我的地方
um, would you mind if we made a quick pit stop at my place?
挺急迫的 呵呵
Kind of urgent.
本 我想这正是我想要的
I think you just solved my problem.
不好意思 我这里那么乱
Uh. pardon the mess. people.
你们可以想象 这一百多年来
You’d think in a hundred years…
这里布满了灰尘
I would’ve dusted a little more often…
但是 你们住进来了
but, you know, when you’re batchin’ it…
我会收拾好的
you tend to, uh, let things go.
啊 真是太可爱了
Aw, isn’t that sweet?
我发现过去流行的罗曼史是那么动人
I find old-fashioned romance so touching, don’t you?
我们是不是要为 这对快乐的夫妻喝一杯
How about drinks for the happy couple?
哦 哦 哦 不
Oh, uh, ooh. Uh, no.
谢谢 我们不喝酒
Thank you, we don’t drink…
还有 我们不是夫妻
and, uh, we’re not a couple.
啊哈 看这些标记
Ahem. Look at these markings.
和地图上的一模一样
They’re identical to the ones on the map.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!