好极了
Very good!
哇 啊…
Gaah! Whoa!

Oof!

Aah!
船长 最后一波了
Captain. the last wave!
它来了
Here it comes!
先生们 抓紧你们的救生索
Hold on to your lifelines, gents!
下面的航行会很颠簸
It’s gonna be a bumpy ride!

Oof!
船长 哦 我的天 那是
Captain! That–oh, my goodness. That was–
那真是 那是最…
that was absolutely–that was the most–

Oh, tish-tosh.
你天文学的建议功劳最大了
your astronomical advice was most helpful.
哦 哦 谢谢 非常感谢
Well, uh, uh–thank you. Thank you very much.
哦 我可以在解剖学上提供帮助
Well, I have a lot of help to offer anatomically–
解剖学 解剖学
amanamonically–as-astronomically.
对了 席尔瓦先生 我该恭喜你
Well, I must congratulate you, Mr. Silver.
你的服务生男孩
It seems your cabin boy…
在救生索上做了很大贡献啊
did a bang-up job with those lifelines.
所有人都做的很好
All hands accounted for,
埃柔先生
Mr. Arrow?
我想埃柔先生失踪了
I’m afraid Mr. Arrow has been lost.
他的救生索没有绑紧
His lifeline was not secured.
不可能 我都检查了
No, I checked them all.
我 我的确都检查过了 他们都很牢靠
I–I did. I checked them all. They were secure.
我发誓
I swear.
埃柔先生是个…
Mr. Arrow was a…
啊 很好的宇航员
Ahem. Fine spacer…
我们中最好的 是我们的榜样
finer than most of us could ever hope to be…
他知道这有风险
but he knew the risks,
回到你们的岗位上 我们继续前进
Resume your posts. We carry on.
你知道吗 那不是你的错
It weren’t your fault, you know?
怎么了 如果不是你 一半的人会被卷进黑洞的
Why, half the crew would be spinning in that black abyss
你还不明白了吗 是我把事情弄糟了
Look, don’t you get it?! I screwed up!
只需两秒钟
For two seconds,
我本可以把事情做好 但是…
I could do something right, but–
啊 我只是…
Aagh! I just–
算了 算了
Just forget it. Forget it.
现在 听我说 詹姆斯·霍金斯
Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins.
年轻人 虽然你有本事
You got the makings of greatness in ya…
但你必须为自己的理想掌舵
but you gotta take the helm and chart your own course.
好好努力
Stick to it,
机会来时
and when the time comes you get the chance…
你就可以检验自己所做的了
to really test the cut of your sails…
向他们展示你努力的成果 我希望我能看到
and show what you’re made of, well, I hope I’m there…
抓住机会 你大有前途
catching some of the light coming off ya that day.
呵呵
There, there.
小伙子 好了 吉姆
Lad, it’s all right, Jimbo.
好了
It’s all right.
不 吉姆 哦…
Now, Jim, l, um…
我得去值班了
I best be getting about my watch…
你得回去睡觉了
and you best be getting some shut-eye.
我深陷其中了 墨菲
Getting in too deep here, Morphy.
他们会说我越来越心软了
Next thing ya know, they’ll be saying I’ve gone soft.
哦 欧 哦 欧
Uh–oh! Oh! Ugh!
墨菲
Morph?
墨菲 别闹了 天还没亮呢
Morph, knock it off. It’s too early for this.
哦 嘿 墨菲
Ow! Hey, Morph!
-嘿 回来 -回来
-Hey, come back here! -Come back here!
抓到你了 墨菲
Gotcha, Morph!
够了 小鱿鱼
That’s it, you little squid.
小鱿鱼 小鱿鱼
You little squid. You little squid.
鱿鱼 鱿鱼 鱿鱼 鱿鱼
Squid. Squid. Squid. Squid.
哦 哦
Ungh! Unh!
哈 你完了
Ha! Busted!
我们要说的是我们等不及了
Look. what we’re saying is we’re sick of all this waiting.
他们只剩三个了
There’s only three of them left.
我们就等着行动了
We are wanting to move.
在拿到珍宝之前 我们不能行动
We don’t move till we got the treasure in hand.
我是说把他们全杀了
I say we kill ’em all now.
这里我说的算
I say what’s to say!
埃柔先生已经死了
Disobey my orders again…
再违背我的命令
Iike that stunt you pulled with Mr. Arrow…
你的下场就和他一样
and so help me, you’ll be joining him!
你的下场就和他一样
and so help me, you’ll be joining him!
言重了 我知道
Strong talk, but I know otherwise.
斯科洛 你要说什么
You got something to say. Scroop?
那个男孩
It’s that boy.
我发现你对他很温柔
Methinks you have a soft spot for him.
是啊
Yeah.
现在 看着我 你们
Now, mark me, the lot of ya.
我只关心一件事 只有一件事
I care about one thing, and one thing only!
弗林特的宝藏
Flint’s trove.
你们以为我会因为
You think I’d risk it all for the sake
这个小孩子 放弃吗
of some nose-wiping little whelp?
那现在怎么办
What was it now?
你在这年轻人身上投入了太多
“Oh. you got the makings of greatness in ya. ”
闭嘴
Shut your yap!
我只是让他惬意 不至于察觉我们的事情
I cozied up to that kid to keep him off our scent.
我不会心软
But I ain’t gone soft.
发现大♥陆♥了
Land ho!
哈哈哈 就在那里
Ha ha ha! There it is!
你们到了那里 就可以一饱眼福了
Feast eyes and click heels if you got ’em.
我的望远镜呢
Where the devil’s me glass?
吉姆
Jimbo.
我们在捉迷藏
Playing games, are we?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我们是在捉迷藏
Yeah, we’re playing games.
哦 我明白了 好了 我从不放弃
Oh, I see. Well, I was never
我讨厌失败
Always hated to lose.

Hmm.
我也是
Me, too!
啊…
Yaaah!
右边
Right-o…
哦 计划全乱了
Ohh…blast it all.
伙计们 计划有变
Change in plan, lads!
现在马上行动
We move now!
挂上我们的旗帜 奥讷斯先生
Strike our colors, Mr. Onus.
非常高兴 船长先生
With pleasure, Captain.
我船上有海盗 我要杀光他们
Pirates on my ship? I’ll see they all hang.
博士 会玩这东西吗
Doctor, familiar with these?
哦 我见过
Oh, I’ve seen–
哦 不不不 我不会
Uh, no. No. No, I’m not.

Ooh.
霍金斯先生 你死都要保住它
Mr. Hawkins! Defend this with your life.
墨菲 把它给我
Morph! Give me that!
哦 你们已经等了很久了
Oh, you’re taking all day about it.
哦 拦住他们
Oh! Stop them!
啊 啊 啊喔
Aah, aah, aah. Oof!
喔呼
Ooh hoo hoo!
嘿 你
Hey, you!
到艇上去 快
To the longboats, quickly!

Unh!

Rrr-yeah!
墨菲 不要
Morph! No!
看这边
Chew on this,
你瞄准了打的
Did you actually aim for that?
实际上 我的确瞄准了
You know, actually, I did.
哦 完了
Oh, blast it.
博士 我说”现在”的时候 把前面那缆绳打断
Doctor, when I say “now”, shoot out the forward cable.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!