也许我能自己抓住这个切尼,拿走所有的赏钱。
Maybe I’ll catch this Chaney by myself and take all the money.
你也许能抓住他并送他去该去的地方,但我看你什么也得不到。
You might deliver him, but I’d see you didn’t collect a thing.
为甚? — 我会给你添麻烦的。
How’d you do that? – I’d dispute your claim.
你敢,我宰了你。
Do that, and I’ll kill you.
别指望我会帮不认识的人遮阴,老兄。
Don’t count on shading someone you don’t know, fella.
我还没见过不能小觑的德州人呢!
I ain’t seen no one from Texas I couldn’t shade!
牛肉先生,你敢惹我的,小心我用千块板砖砸了你。
La Beef, you cross me and you’d think a thousand bricks had fell on you.
你会真诚希望能回到阿♥拉♥莫的!
You’ll wish you was back at the Alamo!
别听他的,考伯恩!那些所谓的奖励只是拉·布里弗的信口雌黄。
Knock him down, Rooster! That reward’s just La Beef’s talk.
我已经给了你很好的酬金,而他只会骗你的!
I’ve given you good cash. He’ll cheat you!
一个人有时也得为自己多想想,小姐姐。
A fella’s gotta think about himself sometimes, sister.
我们会抓到你要的人,这是重点。
We’ll get your man, that’s the main thing.
那把我的25美元还给我吧,给我!
Give me my $25 back. Hand it over!
我已经花了。
I spent it.
你这个垃圾货。– 我会还你的。
You sorry piece of trash. – I’ll get it for you.
如果你以为你可以这样欺骗我,那你就大错特错了。
If you think you can cheat me, you’re mistaken.
我的律师会发函给你的!
You may well hear from my lawyer!
律师?什么律师?
Lawyer? What lawyer?
别为她操心了,还是想想手头的事吧。
Don’t worry about him. Worry about our business at hand.
嗨,雷特。– 早上好。
Red. – Morning.
河面看着有点高。– 上游一直在下雨。
River looks kind of high. – It’s been raining up-country.
这次你又要追捕谁? — 如果我告诉你的,你可能会说出去了。
Who are you looking for this time? – If I told you, you might tell him.
哦,…你全副武装呢。
Well… you’re well enough armed.
我得说:“汤姆·切尼,小心点吧!”
I’d say, “Tom Chaney, look out!”
你脑子不会想事吗?你不能去!
Can’t you get anything through your head? You’re not going!
别管其他的了,先带我们过河吧。
Forget about the freight and take us across.
你不能上这船!
You’re not getting on this ferry!
这船本就是是对外开放的,我已经付了10美分船资了。
This is open to the public. I’ve paid my 10 cents.
请带这个女孩去见警长吧,她可是个逃犯。
Take this girl to the sheriff. She’s a runaway.
悬赏50美元呢。– 呵呵,这可是个大新闻哪!
There’s a $50 reward. – That’s a big story!
去问执行官吧,– 她真是个逃犯。
Ask the marshal. – She’s a runaway all right.
有她的通缉令。– 他们是一伙的。
Bound to be paper on her. – They’re in this together.
我在河对岸有事。如果你阻拦我的,我就告你上法庭!
I’ve got business across the river. If you stop me, I’ll see you in court!
我可有个好律师。
I’ve got a good lawyer.
又是说那个律师。–又拿这个吓唬人!
That lawyer again. – She draws him like a gun!
我不要上那座山的!
I will not walk up that hill!
我不会让这50美元白白溜走的,快上马。
I’m not going to let $50 slide. Get on that horse.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
我该整理一下我的帽子。
I ought to fix my hat.
我的上帝呀!
By God!
她让我想起了我自己!
She reminds me of me!
那我们可能相处不来。
Then we might just not get along.
你们过河有点慢呢。
Well, you were a little slow getting across.
我说了你不能去,回去!– 我不会回去的!
I said you weren’t going. Go back! – I’ll do no such thing!
嗨,哥们……
La Beef…
那些马跑不过小黑的。
Those horses can’t get away from Little Blackie.
它们背的都是死胖子,还有一堆铁枪♥械♥。
They’re loaded down with fat men and iron.
现在我到要看看你唱什么调了!
Now we’ll see what tune you sing!
我要打的你遍体鳞伤!!– 这对你有什么好处。
I’ll raise welts on you like worms! – See what good it does you.
你没有伤到我,我只是脾气暴了!
You’re not hurting me. I’m just mad!
你要让他这么做吗? — 我想我不会的,放下鞭子吧!
Are you gonna let him do this? – I don’t believe I will. Drop the switch!
住手,你太享受了。
Put it down. You’re enjoying it too much.
我要继续揍她。
I go ahead with what I start.
再打的,你会后悔的!
You do, and it’ll be the biggest mistake you ever made!
你一直帮她,却也没对她好。
You’ve taken her part all along, but you ain’t doing her no kindness.
别动她了。
Just leave her alone.
我有了一个计划。
This has given me a plan.
等我们找到切尼,我们也可以像这样跳过去把他打晕。
When we locate Chaney, we can jump him this way and knock him out.
然后把他绑起来,生擒他回去。
Then we can tie him up and take him back alive.
你觉得呢?– 我不会让你知道我怎么想的。
What do you think? – You don’t want to know what I think.
上你的马。
Get on your horse.
还没到吃晚饭的时间吗?
It’s not dinnertime?
这趟旅程食无定时的,上马吧。
Dinnertime’ll come and go without notice on this trip. Get on your horse.
长老会的?南部的还是坎伯兰的?
Presbyterian, huh? Southern or Cumberland?
南部。– 我的家人是坎伯兰的。
Southern. – My folks are Cumberland.
我是在圣公会长大的。
I was raised in the Episcopal Church.
我还以为你是那种跪拜的人呢!
I figured you for some kind of kneeler!
有什么线索吗?
What did you learn?
三天前有人看见奈德出现在麦卡莱斯特的店里。
Ned was sighted at McAlester’s store about three days ago.
他不时去那里会一个荡♥妇♥。
He goes there from time to time to see a lewd woman.
一个叫黑兹的小偷和他一起,另外还有一个骑着圆腹小马的墨西哥人。
A thief named Haze is with him and a Mexican on a round-bellied pony.
没人看到切尼,但他确实参与了那次邮件劫持。
Chaney wasn’t seen, but he was in on that mail hijacking job.
炖肉要吗?
Stew?
这路真糟糕!– 这是去麦卡利斯特家最近的路。
This is worse than a pig trail! – Shortest way to McAlester’s.
有多远? — 大约60英里。
How far is it? – Around 60 miles.
要走15天,我们明天早点出发。
We’ll make 15 today and get an early start tomorrow.
你觉得这次的追踪咋样?
How do you like this coon-hunt?
不要管我,我随时跟上。
Don’t be looking around for me. I’ll be right here.
你像只走在冰上的猪!
You look like a hog on ice!
这桶很重。
The bucket’s heavy.
但我比看起来要强壮。
I’m stronger than I look.
你带什么吃的来了? — 这是盐。
What did you bring to eat? – Salt.
红辣椒。
Red pepper.
还有太妃糖。
Taffy.
你把它们放在口袋里?– 是的,和……
Carry those in your pockets? – Yeah. Along with…
弹盒和剥皮刀一起。
…cartridges and skinning knife.
那些是啥? — 玉米烤饼。
What are those things? – Corn dodgers.
里面有很多呢。– 有175个。
How many have you got in there? – It must be 175.
我简直不敢相信。
I can scarcely credit that.
陈李一定以为我是给一车执法官准备的。
Chen Lee must’ve thought it was for a wagonload of marshals.
尝起来像吃铁饼。
That tastes like iron.
你够幸运的啦,水源就在旁边。
You’re lucky to be where water’s so handy.
我曾经喝过很脏不过的水,可当时还挺高兴—
I’ve drunk out of a filthy hoofprint, and I was glad to get it.
如果我能遇到你们德克萨斯人中有一个不曾喝过脏水的,
If ever I meet one of you Texans who ain’t drunk from a hoofprint,
我会和他握手并且请他抽上等的雪茄!
I’ll shake their hand or buy them a Daniel Webster cigar!
你们这些家伙被绑在绵羊背上多久了?
How long you boys down there been mounted on sheep?
你尽管取笑吧,但我要告诉你一件事。
Have your little joke, but I’ll tell you one thing:
当你的大种马倒下时,那小家伙还在奔跑。
That little fella’ll still be running when your big stud is collapsed.
绵羊!
Sheep!
如果我们不想被人注意的,这火堆就有点大了。
That fire’s a little big if we’re going to pass unnoticed.
护林条例也是要生小火呢。
Small fire is Ranger policy.
听着,我有个主意。
Listen, I have an idea.
我给你们讲讲午夜访客的故事。
I’ll tell you the story of the Midnight Caller.
你们其中一人扮演来访者,我告诉你们该说什么,
One of you plays the caller, I’ll tell you what to say,
我来扮演其他的角色。
and I’ll play all the other parts.
好的,说吧。
Fine. Go ahead and tell it.
你不喝酒了我就说。– 算了吧。
I’ll tell it if you stop drinking. – Let it go.
小姐姐,这本来就不是交易。
That, baby sister, is no trade.
至少小黑挺喜欢玉米饼的。
At least Little Blackie likes the corn dodgers.
它是喜欢里面的咸味。
It’s the salt in them.
天黑前我们应该到不了麦卡莱斯特家了。
We won’t get to McAlester’s by dark.
附近有很好的场所,我知道的。
We’d better head for an empty dugout I know.
我们可以在那里吃你的火鸡。– 怎么吃呀?这鸡都稀巴烂了。
We can eat your turkey there. – How? It’s all ripped up.
是的,超级稀巴烂。
Yeah, pretty chewed.
中枪次数太多了!
Too much gun!
你不是说这里没人的吗。
I thought you said it would be empty.
谁?干什么的?
Who are you? What do you want?
我们就想找个地方睡一觉。
We’re looking for a place to sleep.
这里没有空余的位置。
There’s no room for you here.
放在烟囱上试试。
Try that on the chimney.
我是联邦官员!大声说,谁在里面?
I’m a federal officer! Speak up, who’s in there?
不关你的事。快点走吧!
None of your damn business. Keep riding!
是埃米特·昆西吗? — 我们不认识什么埃米特·昆西。
Is that Emmett Quincy? – We don’t know Emmett Quincy.
埃米特,我是考伯恩,我这里还有五个法警。
Emmett, this is Rooster! I got five more marshals out here.
我们有一桶煤油! — 喝了它吧!
We got a bucket of coal oil! – Drink it!
再多一分钟就轮到你喝!
One more minute and you’re gonna drink it!
把枪扔掉,举起手一个个出来!
Chuck your guns out and follow them with your hands high!
否则我们把煤油倒进烟囱里你们再窜出来的,出来一个我们就杀一个!
If that coal oil goes down the chimney, we’ll kill everyone that comes out!
外面根本就没有五个法警。
There’s no five marshals out there.
别把你的命赌在这上面!
Don’t you bet your life on it!