What?
流行又怎样
Who cares if it’s popular?
这是个很好听的名字
It’s a beautiful name.
抱歉 你多大了
I’m sorry, how old are you?
我不是 我不是想 我只是没以为
I didn’t… I don’t mean… I just didn’t expect…
不不 经常有人这样问
No, I, I get it a lot.
我只是长得年轻
Um, I’m older than I look.
我 不
Oh, I don’t…

What?
这事一般是怎么做的
How does this normally work?
你想怎么做
Well, how would you like it to work?
我也不知道
Uh, I don’t know.
好吧
Okay.
我是来照顾你的
I’m here to take care of you.
我以为你是来照顾孩子的
I thought you were taking care of the baby.
是啊 但你基本上就是这个孩子
Yeah, but you pretty much are the baby.
我是说 尽管这位已经来到地球三周了
I mean, even though this one’s been earth-side for three weeks,
她的基因仍然在你体内
her DNA is still inside of you.
嗯 行吧
Right, yeah.
真的 她的基因其实会在你的
No, actually her cells will hang around
血液里存留几年
in your bloodstream for years,
而且尽管咱们米娅有朝一日会成为独♥立♥的人
and though Mia here will be her own person someday,
现在她还基本上只是你的延伸
right now she’s still very much an extension of you.
她熟悉你的气味 你的声音 你的心跳
She knows your smell, your voice, your heartbeat.
而你比任何人都了解她
And you know her better than anyone.
毕竟 她是你从脚趾头起造起来的
I mean, you built her from the toes up.
那么 去睡吧
And so to bed.
什么
What?
塞缪尔·皮普斯
Samuel Pepys.
他在英国复辟时期写过一本日记
He had a diary during the English Restoration.
哦对 塞缪尔·皮普斯
Right, Samuel Pepys.

Yeah.
我在米娅这里安顿下来
I’ll settle in down here with Mia.
你上楼休息休息吧
You go upstairs and get some rest.
要不要我告诉你怎么
Should I show you how to do the…
不用 这里有地方睡 有尿布 没有问题
No, we got a place to sleep, we got diapers. We’re good.
对吧
Right?
是啊
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
她该喂奶的时候 我上去叫你起来
I’ll come wake you up when she’s ready to nurse.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
晚安
Night.
什么玩意
What the…

Hey.
夜间保姆在楼下
The night nanny’s downstairs.
哦 她怎么样
Oh, what’s she like?
有点怪怪的
Weird.

What?
怪怪的
Weird.
我们就这样让她自己和米娅一起待在下面吗
Are we just gonna leave her down there with Mia?
是吧 我觉得
Yeah, I guess.
好吧
Okay.
乔纳 停下
Jonah, stop.
乔纳 别踢了
Jonah! Stop it!
乔纳 停
Jonah, stop!
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
妈妈
Mommy.
– 塔利 – 啥
– Tully. – What?
嗨 嘘
Hi. Shh.
– 放松 放松 – 嗨
– Yeah, easy, easy. – Hi.
她准备好了
She’s ready for you.
– 好的 – 好吧
– Okay. – Good?
我来吧
May I?

Okay.
– 可以吗 – 嗯
– Good? – Yeah.
房♥间怎么这么干净
Why is the house so clean?
所以等等 她昨晚到我们卧室来了
So, wait, she was in our bedroom last night?
是啊
Yeah.
她把米娅带过来喂奶
She brought Mia over to nurse
然后她就坐在阴影里
and then she just sat in the shadows
等我结束
waiting for me to finish.
嗯 瘆人
Hmm, creepy.
我怎么没醒来呢
How did I not wake up?
天哪 我也想象不到
God, I can’t imagine.
然后她又到楼下
And then she went downstairs
把地板上积攒了八年的灰铲干净了
and chiseled eight years of filth off the floors.
就是说
I know.
– 也许她是夜行动物 – 嗯
– Maybe she’s nocturnal. – Huh.
就像莎拉的仓鼠
Yeah, like Sarah’s hamster.
你记得那玩意儿吧
You remember that thing?
天哪
God.
整夜不停转的轮子
The wheel all night long.
– 她把自己的孩子吃了 – 嘿
– She ate her own young. – Hey.
妈妈 我要喝水
Mom, I need water.
– 游戏还没开始呢 – 那咋了 我就是渴
– The game hasn’t started yet. – So? I’m thirsty.
总之 就像她全接管了一样
Anyway, it was like she took over.
她就像 她完全知道该怎么做
She just, she knew exactly what to do.
所以就像床上的我
So, like me in bed.
不 她会和我眼神交流
No, she makes eye contact.
所以 你感觉如何
So, how do you feel?
说实话
Honestly?
我都记不得我上次睡得这么香是什么时候了
I can’t remember the last time I slept like that.
我是说
I mean…
就像我又能看到颜色了
It’s like I can see color again.
我们能留下她吗
Can we keep her?
她又不是一条狗
She’s not a dog.
是想要搞清楚
…is trying to figure out
我的客户真正需要什么
what my clients really need.
比莉的一个特点就是这个
One thing about Billie is this.
她想要的和我们每个人都一样
She just wants what we all want
她想要陪伴和爱
which is companionship and love.
我觉得她喜欢的是那种男人中的男人
And I think she’s into a man’s man.
他喜欢那些不怕
She likes a guy that’s
下流手段的男人
not afraid to get dirty.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hey.
晚上好
Good evening.
谢谢你那天还打扫了房♥间
Thank you for cleaning the house the other day.
你真的
You really…
你真的不必这样做的
You really didn’t have to do that.
没事 我很喜欢
No, I enjoyed it.
我就像沙特阿♥拉♥伯 我能源过剩
I’m like Saudi Arabia, I have an energy surplus.
好吧
Oh, all right.
– 这是啥 – 哦天哪
– What’s this? – Oh, God.
真抱歉 这个
I’m sorry. That, um…
没事 这是啥啊
No, what is it?
这是
It’s, um…
这是个真人秀 叫应♥召♥男郎
It’s a reality TV show called Gigolos.
是讲什么的
What’s it about?
讲应♥召♥男郎
Gigolos.
他是谁
Who’s he?
那是布雷斯
That’s Brace.
他是所有应♥召♥男郎里面年纪最大的
He’s the oldest of the gigolos.
然后女人们花钱来和他睡觉
And women pay to sleep with him?
不是 他年纪大了
Well, no. He aged out,
他们在管理层给他找了个职位
so they gave him a position in upper management.

Oh.
我还是把这个关了吧
You know what? I am going to turn this off.
不不不 不要 你这么喜欢
No, no, no, don’t, please. You’re enjoying it.
不是 我只是 正好在电视上
Oh, no, I was just… It was on TV.
马洛
Marlo,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!