上次做的那个米老鼠只有一只耳朵
The last time we tried, he only had one ear.
今天能做出来两只
Today is a two-ear day.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
我对着许愿池许下一个愿望
I threw a wish in the well
别问我 问也不说
Don’t ask me, I’ll never tell
我看着你
I looked at you as it fell
你在我面前
And now you’re in my way
我拿灵魂换来了一个愿望
I trade my soul for a wish
拿钱买♥♥来了一个吻
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
我没有做好准备
I wasn’t looking for this
但你却站在了我的面前
But now you’re in my way
哦噢
Uh-oh.
你的目光充满磁性
Your stare was holding
破牛仔裤 露出了皮肤
Ripped jeans, skin was showing
炎热的夜晚 风在吹
Hot night, wind was blowing
你要去哪啊宝贝
Where do you think you’re going, baby?
嗨 我刚见到你
Hey, I just met you
这很疯狂
And this is crazy
但我号♥码给你
But here’s my number
你有空打给我
So call me maybe
其他的男孩
And all the other boys
都要追我
Try to chase me
但我号♥码给你
But here’s my number
你有空打给我
So call me maybe
嘿 你们是对的 我们应该听你们的
Hey, you guys were right. We should’ve listened.
– 啥事 – 夜间保姆的事
– About what? – The night nanny.
你打给她了
Mmm. You called her.
老兄 真是改变人生啊
Dude, it’s a game changer.
我没想到马洛会同意
I didn’t think Marlo was gonna come around.
是啊
Yeah.
她看起来好…清醒
She seems really… Awake.
是啊 其实还挺奇怪的
Yeah, it’s actually kind of weird.
史蒂薇·妮克丝 史蒂薇
Stevie Nicks! Stevie!
宝贝
Baby
我刚认识你
Hey, I just met you
这好疯狂
And this is crazy
但我号♥码给你
But here’s my number
你有空打给我
So call me maybe
宝贝 真不敢直视
It’s hard to look right
你的眼睛
At you, baby
但我号♥码给你
But here’s my number
你有空打给我
So call me maybe
我刚认识你
Hey, I just met you
这好疯狂
This is crazy
太黑了
It’s too dark.
不要 亮点 亮点 亮点
No, lighter. Lighter, lighter.
– 亮点 亮点 – 不要 够好了
– Lighter, lighter. – No, it’s good enough.
– 亮点 – 你能闭嘴吗
– Lighter. – Okay, can you stop?
亮点 亮点
Lighter. Lighter.
黑点 黑点
Darker, darker.
– 亮点 亮点 – 黑点 黑点
– Lighter. Lighter. – Dark. Dark.
– 亮点 亮点 – 黑
– Lighter. Lighter. – Dark.
完美
Perfect.
– 嗨 – 抱歉我来晚了
– Hey. – Hey. Sorry I’m late.
不会再这样了 我保证
It won’t happen again, I promise.
没事
It’s fine.
怎么了
Hey, what’s wrong?
没事 我只是处在这么一个操蛋的人际关系中
Nothing, I’m just in sort of a fucked-up relationship.
哪个啊
Which one?
我室友
My roommate.
嗯 她是个 她很能惹麻烦
Yeah. She’s a… She’s a troublemaker.
从历史上看 这些人一直是我最喜欢的
Oh, historically, those have been my favorite people.
就是我每次带男人回家她都会抓狂
She just freaks out every time I bring a guy home.
她是信教吗还是怎么回事
Is she religious or something?
她自己还经常跪在马桶前面呢
Spends a lot of time kneeling in front of a toilet.
你能自己找地方住吗
Can you get your own place?
我们有点像是两根线缠起来了
We’re kind of enmeshed.
别针对她个人就行
Just don’t make it personal.
你就告诉她你想换换环境
Why don’t you just tell her you want a change of scenery?
为什么 我为啥非要骗她
Why? Why do I have to lie to her?
我为什么就不能诚实地
Why can’t I just be honest
告诉她 我们离开对方最好
and say that we’re better off without each other?
因为你会伤害她的
Because you’ll hurt her.
如果你伤害了她 你会后悔的
And if you hurt her, you’ll regret it.
女孩子受的伤不会愈合
Girls don’t heal.
女孩子也会愈合的
Girls heal.
不 并不会
No, we don’t.
我们可能会看上去好多了
We might look like we’re all better,
但如果你凑近了看 会发现我们只是遮盖了伤痕
but if you look close, we’re covered in concealer.

Fuck.
咱们出去玩玩吧
Can we go out?
– 去后院么 行啊 – 不不不
– Like in the backyard? Yeah. – No, no, no.
是出门玩 去市里
Like out-out, to the city.
纽约吗
New York?
是啊 咱们去喝一杯
Yeah. Let’s get a drink.
那谁来照顾米娅啊
Who’s gonna look after Mia?
呃 她还有个爹呢 不是吗
Uh, she still has a father, doesn’t she?
听我说 米娅这一周都能整夜不醒来了
Look, Mia’s been sleeping through the night for the past week.
德鲁都不会意识到我们走了
Drew won’t even realize that we’re gone.
塔利 你今晚休息吧
Tully, take the night off.
真的 我没事的
Seriously. I am gonna be fine.
马洛 你才需要休息一晚上
Okay, Marlo, you need to take the night off.
如果你不练习照顾自己的话 你没法当一个好妈妈的
You can’t be a good mother if you don’t practice self-care.
这是我们应得的
We deserve this.
去曼哈顿喝翻天怎么能算
How does getting shit-wrecked in Manhattan
照顾自己啊
qualify as self-care?
你说得对
You’re right.
我们去布鲁克林
We’ll go to Brooklyn.
我还是觉得咱们应该叫优步的
I still think we should have Ubered it.
我跟你说了 回来我当司机
I told you, I’ll be the chauffeur.
咱们就去喝几杯酒
So we’ll have a couple of drinks
然后我开车送咱们回家
and then I’ll drive us home.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you so nice to me?
你把米娅的生命交给了我
You trusted me with Mia’s life.
这是真的 这意味着什么
That’s real. That means something.
确实是
Hmm, I guess so.
而且我也把我的生命交给了你
And I trusted you with mine.
这话怎么说
How’s that?
你可以杀死我的
You could have murdered me.
我♥干♥啥要杀了你
Why would I murder you?
承认吧 你想过的
Admit it, you’ve thought about it.
拿这种事情开玩笑也太操蛋了吧
That is a fucked up thing to joke about.
是的啊
It is!
我的天哪 我得喝杯波本
Oh, my God. I need bourbon.
波本也是我最喜欢的酒
Bourbon’s my drink.
到了
This is it.
这是我以前住过的地方
This is my old neighborhood.
天哪 我在这里住了九年
God, I lived here for nine years.
哇 你的分子到处都是
Whoa, your molecules are everywhere.
以前倒是没有这么好
It used to not be this nice, though.
看 那里还有一家给狗的面包店
Look, that’s a bakery for dogs.
那以前是啥
What’d it used to be?
给人的面包店
A bakery for humans.
– 酷啊 – 是啊
– Cool. – I know.
以前人们还会吃面粉的
People ate flour back then.
嗨 抱歉
Hi. Sorry.
两倍美格 纯的
Two Maker’s, neat.
好的 要加水吗
Sure. Want water with that?
不要 我渴了 又不脏
No, I’m thirsty, not dirty.
好的
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!