“凯蒂·卡祖觉得
“Katie Kazoo decides
学校里不应该有规则”
“there should be no more rules at school.”
– 那么 后果是什么呢 – 我不知道
– So, what are the consequences? – I don’t know.
那乔治呢 他吃了十个甜点
What about George? He has ten desserts.
然后会怎样
What happens then?
快点孩子们 吃晚饭了
Come on, guys. Dinner.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我会烤鸡你惊讶吗
Are you shocked that I can roast a chicken?
– 我还真挺惊讶的 – 其实非常简单
– I am, actually. – It’s so easy.
你就拿一堆柠檬
You just take a bunch of lemon
塞进腔里
and you shove it into the cavity,
加点盐和胡椒
a little salt and pepper,
– 然后就好了 – 嗯
– and you’re good to go. – Hmm.
腔就是屁♥股♥吗
Is the cavity the butt?
宝贝 真恶心 不是屁♥股♥
Honey, that’s gross. It’s not the butt.
那是什么
What is it?
就是原来鸡的器官
It’s just the gaping hole
所在的那个空洞
where the chicken’s organs used to be.
把面包递给我
Hand me the bread.
– 还不如说是屁♥股♥呢 – 我知道 莎拉
– That’s worse than a butt. – I know, Sarah.
这是谋杀
It’s murder.
啊 她在这儿呢
Ah, there she is.

Hey.
– 嗨 – 米娅在哪呢
– Hi. – Where’s Mia?
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
挺好的
Good.
抱歉 我饿死了
Oh, God, I’m sorry. I’m starving.
所以你白天都做什么啊
So, what do you do during the day?
做我每天都做的事情
The same thing I do every day,
征服世界
try to take over the world.
天哪
Oh, God.
我主要就是睡觉
No, I’m just pretty much napping, mostly.
哇 天哪 这真棒
Wow. God, that’s nice.

Hi.
嗨 小熊
Hi, little bear.
谢谢你替我做蛋糕
Hey, thanks for those cupcakes.
没事
No problem.
好了 我回屋了
All right, I will be in my quarters.
晚安
Night-night.
嗨 小熊
Hi, little bear.
你长得越来越像妈妈了
Oh, you’re starting to look like Ma.
有一天 他收拾收拾就走了
And one day he packed his bags and left.

Yeah.
我一大早的飞机
I have an early flight.
– 波特兰 – 是凤♥凰♥城
– Portland? – Phoenix.
去一个服务器机房♥
A server farm.
他们给我订了廉价航♥空♥ 不能预选座位
They got me on a rinky-dink airline with no seat assignments,
所以我想早点到
so I just want to get there early.

Um…
– 你不会有事吧 – 嗯
– Are you guys gonna be good? – Mmm-hmm.
她没事吧
Is she okay?

Yeah.
那你感觉如何
So how are you feeling?
我觉得很好
I feel fine.
– 行 – 嗯
– Yeah. – Hmm.
好吧 挺好
Okay, good.
– 好的 – 好
– Okay. – Good.

All right.
去新学校你激动嘛
Are you excited about the new school?
– 我好害怕 – 没关系的
– I’m scared. – That’s okay.
我都是成年人了 但我也总是对新事物感到害怕
I’m a grown-up, and even I find new things scary all the time.
– 像你的新宝宝 – 我不害怕宝宝
– Like your new baby? – I’m not scared of the baby.
咋了
What’s going on?
我要尿尿
I have to pee.
我的天
Oh, God.
好吧 来 快点快点快点
Okay, come. Quick, quick, quick.
你确定不会有人冲水吗
Are you sure nobody’s gonna flush?
里面没人
Nobody’s in there.
不会有人冲水的 我保证
Nobody’s gonna flush, I promise.
我不喜欢很大的声音
I don’t want it to be loud.
我的天哪 乔纳 里面没人
Oh, my God. Jonah, nobody’s in there!
抱歉 抱歉 我不知道是自动的
I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was automatic!
乔纳 乔纳
Jonah! Jonah!
乔纳 停下
Jonah, stop!
乔纳 乔纳 停下
Jonah. Jonah, stop.
这世界上到处都是很吵的马桶
The world is full of loud toilets.
这个世界就是个很吵的马桶 求你了 安静
The world is a loud toilet. Please, shh.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hey. – Hi.
怎么啦 小家伙
What’s going on, little fella?
抱歉
Sorry.
他只是听到某些响声会很害怕
He just gets freaked out by certain noises.
我很抱歉 我们 我们马上就走
I’m sorry, we’re… We’ll go.
不不 你们不必走
No, no, you don’t have to go.

Hey.
要不咱俩来当大树
How about you and me hang out and be trees for a bit?
好吗
Is that okay?

Hmm?

Okay.
你能这样抬起你的脚吗
Can you bring your foot up like this?
再来点树枝
You want to give me some branches?
不错嘛
That’s good stuff.
深吸气
Big breath in.
然后吹一吹树叶
Now you blow out through the leaves.
好多了 是吧
That’s better, right?
你们不必道歉
You don’t have to apologize.
你们不用走
You don’t have to leave,
因为你们没做错什么
’cause you didn’t do anything wrong.
好了走吧
Oh, come on.
在班上玩得开心
Have fun in class.
– 妈妈 – 嗯
– Mom? – Hmm?
你怎么开始化妆了
Why do you wear makeup now?
可能我只是有时想漂亮点吧
I guess I just want to look nice sometimes.
咋了 你不喜欢吗
Why? You don’t like it?
我喜欢 就是你看起来不一样了
I like it. You just look different.
像德酷瑞拉一样
Like Draculaura.
德酷瑞拉是谁来着
Which one is Draculaura again?
她是德古拉的女儿 《精灵高中》里的
She’s Dracula’s daughter from Monster High.
嗯 《精灵高中》
Hmm. Monster High.
那是给精灵上的高中 是吧
That’s high school for monsters, right?

Yeah.
德酷瑞拉是什么样的
What’s Draculaura’s story again?
她1600岁了
She’s 1,600 years old.

Mmm.
挺合理的
Sounds about right.
你还好吧
Are you okay?

Yeah.
咋了
What?
哦是奶
Oh, it’s milk.
我会产奶
I make milk.
这是桑格里酒吗
Is this sangria?
是的
Yeah.
总是能让我想起来大学生活
Yeah, it always reminds me of college.
看到了吧 你确实是个合格的主妇
You see, you are a homemaker.
– 就因为我会做桑格里酒 – 是啊
– Because I made sangria? – Mmm-hmm.
你知道监狱里的囚犯会在厕所里酿桑格里酒吗
You know they make sangria in prison toilets, right?
我知道 他们称之为普鲁诺
I know. They call it pruno.
来一杯吧
Shall we?
好了
Okay.
厉害 我认识一个男生也有过这个东西
No shit. I knew a guy who had one of these once.
– 他把它装满了水 – 哦
– He filled it with water. – Oh.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!