天哪
God.
我还记得以前男人们也这样看着我
I remember when guys used to look at me like that.
他在看你
He was looking at you.
没人想和当妈的人上♥床♥ 好吧
Nobody wants to fuck Mommy, okay?
有一大类黄♥片♥
There is an entire genre of porn
就是这个主题的
dedicated to exactly that.
所以 假设你有一艘木质的船
So, let’s say you take a wooden ship
你每年换掉一根木板
and you replace one plank every year.
最终这艘船
Well, eventually the ship
会完全由新的木板组成
will be made up of entirely new planks.
原来那艘船所有的东西都不在了
There’ll be nothing left of the original ship.
那么 这还是那艘船吗 还是新的船
So, is it still the same ship or is it a new ship?
新的船
New ship.
– 为啥 – 因为就是啊
– Why? – It just is.
一切都不一样了 就是一艘新船 宝贝
Nothing is the same. It’s a new ship, baby.
新船[法语]
Nouveau bateau.
好吧
Okay.
那人呢
So, what about people?
从你还是个孩子开始 你身体里大部分细胞都已经
Most of the cells in your body have divided and regenerated
分化和再生过了
since you were a baby.
那我觉得我就是没有原始部分的自己
Then I guess I’m just not me without my original parts.
事实上 我们身体里有一部分是无法重生的
Well, there’s one part of us that actually can’t regenerate.
是什么
What’s that?
是听觉细胞
The hearing cells.
耳朵里的
In your ears.
嗯 这些不会重新长出来
Yeah, they can’t grow back.
哦不 这几乎是我最喜欢的一首歌♥
Oh, no! This is, like, one of my favorite songs.
我知道 也是我的 所以我才放这首歌♥
I know. Mine, too. That’s why I played it.
我以前整天和维奥莱特一起听这首歌♥
I used to listen to this with Violet all the time.
我们以前一起住在这边的布♥什♥威克
We used to live together here in Bushwick,
好久以前
a long time ago.
但是 这首歌♥就是我俩的粘合剂
But, like, this was our jam.
– 你知道吧 – 嗯
– You know? – Yeah.
我当时很爱她
Oh, I loved her.
我真的特别爱她
I was… I was really in love with her.
我想
I wanted…
– 天哪 – 咋了
– Oh, God. – What?
– 你还好吧 – 挺好的
– Are you okay? – Fine.
我想和你说一件事 我
I want to tell you something and I…
– 不 我得先说 – 哇
– No, I have to go first. – Whoa.
真的吗 最好是件好事
Really? It better be really good,
– 因为我真的要大吐心声了 – 嗯
– ’cause I’m like, laying my shit out here. – Yeah.
我得走了
I have to leave.
去哪
Where?
我不能再给你工作了
I can’t work for you anymore.
抱歉 我不想在家里和你说
Sorry, I didn’t want to tell you at the house.
等等 你要辞职了
Wait, you’re quitting?
你不能辞职
No, you can’t quit.
我不得不
I have to.
怎么回事 是另一个家庭的原因吗
What, is it another family or something?
因为我真的需要你再多呆一段时间 你明白吗
‘Cause I just need you to stay a little bit longer, you know?
我需要你的帮助
‘Cause I need your help.
求你
Please.
我不能
I can’t.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
马洛
Oh, Marlo.
你去哪
Where are you going?
– 让我开车送你回去 – 你不能开车
– Let me drive you home. – You can’t drive!
可以的 我没事
Yes, I’m fine.
– 我保证 – 不要 咱们就
– I promise. – No, let’s just…
– 咱们就把车留在这里 然后打的回去 – 不要
– Let’s leave the car here and take a cab. – No.
– 德鲁会生气的 – 你为什么要这样做
– Drew’s gonna be angry. – Why are you doing this?
你为什么要走
Why are you leaving?
为什么
Why?
我来这里只是为了过一个坎
I was just here to bridge a gap.
我该向前看了
It’s time for me to move on.
是啊
Right.
我猜你肯定还有宏伟的人生计划
I bet you have big plans.
我是说 二十多岁很棒
I mean, your 20s are great.
确实是 但很快三十岁就出现在了转角
They are, but then your 30s come around the corner
就像是早晨五点的一辆垃圾车
like a garbage truck at 5:00 a.m.
是的
Yeah.
到那个时候你准备怎么做 到了你那个小屁♥股♥开始下垂
What are you gonna do when that cute little butt of yours drops
你的脚每怀一次孕就会大一圈的时候
and your feet grow a half a size with each pregnancy,
还有你这个所谓的自♥由♥的灵魂
and this whole free spirit thing?
也不再吸引人了
It stops being charming.
只会开始让人觉得很丑
And it just starts to look ugly.
我不害怕未来
I’m not afraid of the future.
我的天 你应该害怕
Oh, my God. You should be.
你这么相信你是这样的一个失败者
You’re convinced that you’re this failure,
但你其实实现了你最大的梦想
but you actually made your biggest dream come true.
– 我的 什么 – 你鄙视的那种单调
– Oh, my… What? – That sameness that you despise.
那是你给他们的礼物
That’s your gift to them.
每天早晨起来为他们做同样的事情
Waking up every day and doing the same things
一遍又一遍
for them over and over.
你很无聊 你的婚姻很无聊
You are boring. Your marriage is boring.
你的房♥子很无聊 但这他妈才叫不可思议
Your house is boring, but that’s fucking incredible!
这才是最大的梦想
That’s the big dream,
成长 然后变得乏味和单调
to grow up and be dull and constant,
然后在这个安全的圈子里抚育你的孩子
and then raise your kids in that circle of safety.
我不安全 我很害怕
I’m not safe. I’m scared!
马洛
Marlo!
我们这是要去哪
Where are we going?
去我以前的家
To my old place!
你已经不住在那里了
You don’t live there anymore!
什么鬼 这里现在都他妈有个门厅了
What, there’s a fucking lobby now?
还有家具
And furniture?
– 咱们回家吧 – 不不不
– Let’s go home. – No, no, no.
维奥莱特还住在这里
Violet still lives here.
她会让我们进去的
She’s gonna let us in.
而且她会非常喜欢你
And she’s gonna like you a lot.
所以你准备好
So, just get ready for that.
我也希望我能让你上去 但是
I wish I could let you stay and go up, but…
– 已经不在了 – 不不不不不
– There’s no there anymore. – No, no, no, no, no.
就在那儿呢 看
It’s right there. Look.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
什么
What?
喂 这是你的主意
Hey, this was your idea.
那你♥他♥妈♥为什么把我带到这里来
Why the fuck did you bring me out here then?
我们只是走出来太远了
We just came too far out.

Uh…
哦哦哦哦
Oh, oh, oh, oh…

Whoa.
等等
Hold on.
你的奶真的满了
Oh, you’re really full.
– 我需要米娅 哦操 – 好的
– Oh, I need Mia. Oh, fuck. – Okay.
咱们回家吧 我喂她奶
Let’s go home and I’ll breastfeed her.
你不能给米娅喂奶
No, you’re not gonna feed Mia.
你喝多了
You’re hammered.
我想她
I miss her.
– 不是 我 – 你马上会见到她的
– No, I’m… – You’re gonna see her soon.
我知道 但她明天早晨就不一样了
I know, but she won’t be the same tomorrow.
这是你说的 但我不想让她长大
You said that, and I don’t want her to grow.
你想的
Yeah, you do.
好吧 过来 过来 我扶着你
Okay, come here, come here. Let me get you.

Okay.
咱们到这里去
We’re gonna go in here.
好吧 走吧
Come on, let’s go.
抱歉
Excuse me.
请让下 抱歉
Move, please. Excuse me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!