特搏在车群中着魔一般迂回前进
Turbo weaving between lapped cars like a snail possessed.
他决心要稳住他的领先地位
He is determined to hold onto his lead.

No!
我不会输给一只蜗牛
I will not lose to a snail!
加涅进入了危险区
Gagne is in the marbles!
盖 你在干什么
Guy, what are you doing?
西奥
Theo!
特搏
Turbo!
跑道前面一片堵塞
The track is backed up all the way down the front straight.
完全动弹不得
It’s complete gridlock down there.
我看不见他 看不见他了
I can’t see him. I can’t see him.
盖 你没事吧
Guy, are you okay?
我到哪里了
Where am I?
他在那里
There he is.
西奥
Theo.
我得完成比赛
Let’s finish this.

Oh, no.
特搏
Turbo.
不不不 西奥 你在干什么 别放弃
No, no, no. Theo, what are you doing? Don’t give up.
你去哪儿
Hey! Where are you going?
不 不
No, no!
回来 不 等等
Get back here! No, wait!
别跑 小蜗牛
No! Little snail!
西奥
Theo!
那是切特吗
Is that Chet?
乖点 我可以当你们是在放屁 否则
Now, I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear what I clearly just heard.

Salt!
又是乌鸦 开什么玩笑
Crows? Are you kidding me?
好久不见 切特
Long time no see, Chet!
别不识好歹 臭乌鸦
Hey! Don’t test me, crow.
看我白色幻影的
White Shadow!
干得不错 波波
Nice moves back there, boo.
用得着这样吗
Is this really necessary?
不啊 哥们 但是这样好玩
No, man. But it’s fun.
西奥
Theo!
西奥
Theo!
切特
Chet?
完成比赛
Finish this!
我做不到
I can’t.
做得到 你可以的
Oh, yes, you can.
你说得对 天性
You’re right, you know.
它在你身体里 一直都在
It is in you. It’s always been in you.
我冒险下来这里
Now, I did not just face every fear known to snail-kind
不是来看你缩在壳里的
to come down here and watch you hide in your shell.
我坐在乌鸦身上呢 都快吓哭了
I’m sitting on a crow, for crying out loud!
想都别想
Don’t even think about it.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥从来不放弃
And my little brother never gives up.
那是你最好的优点
That’s the best thing about you.
所以你出来把比赛赢了
So, you get out there and you win this…
特搏
Turbo.
他还在继续
He’s still going.
真是条汉子
Son of a gun.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
难以置信 比赛又继续进行了
Unbelievable! The race is back on!
-不好意思 -让一下
– Excuse me. – Excuse me.
小东西
Little Amigo!
蜗牛 他快追上你了
Hey, snail! He’s gradually gaining on you!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
特搏 缩壳快滚
Turbo! Tuck and roll!
特搏以一壳的优势赢得了比赛
And Turbo wins it by a shell!
就是这样
That’s what I’m talking about!
切特 切特
Chet! Chet!
特搏
Turbo!
切特
Chet!
我们赢了吧 我们刚赢了吗
We won, right? We just won?
我们赢了
We won.
我弟弟赢了印第安纳波利斯汽车大赛
Hey, everybody! My brother won the Indy 5,000!
真浪漫
Wow. That’s so romantic.
新闻八台现场直播 印第500大胜
安杰洛 我们做到了
Hey, Angelo. We did it!
我们做到了 做到了
We did it. We did it!
免费卷饼 人人有份
Free tacos for everybody!
蜗牛力量 宝贝
Snail power, baby!
妈妈
Mom.
加涅 有种跟你个头差不多的人去单挑
Hey, Gagne! Why don’t you pick on someone your own size?
-你个大坏蛋 -警卫
– You big bad boy! – Security!
我踩着你 喜欢吗
I step on you! Do you like that?
-十字锁喉 -好啦
– Sleeper hold! – All right.
放开我 我只是个老妇人
Let go of me! I’m just an old lady!
金林美甲沙龙
Kim Ly Nail Salon!
那是我们的蜗牛
That’s our snail!
就像我一直说的那样 小家伙 你真棒
It’s like I always said, Little Amigo, you are amazing!
好的 等等
Okay, wait.
闭着眼睛 我让你睁开再睁开 好吗
Just keep your eyes closed until I say so, okay?
提托 这样太傻了
Tito, this is stupid.
安杰洛 我们开火吧
Hello, Angelo. Let’s get cooking.
会说话的炉子 哥
The stove talks, bro.
亲爱的 最早的可预订时间是三个月后
No, honey, soonest available three months from now,
早上六点
6:00 AM.
布伦达 那样真的很彰显你的脚
Brenda, that daisy really brings out your foot!
我可不是雇你们来傻站着的
Hey, I’m not paying you guys to sit around and look pretty.
这才差不多
Now, that’s more like it.
瞧啊
Check it out.
这伙计真有型
Whoa. This guy is good.
最后但是非常重要的医疗工作
And last, but not least, Sanitation.
选得好 年轻人
Nice choice, young man.
来吧 孩子们 该清理垃圾了
Come on, boys. It’s time to take out the trash.
瞧瞧这里
Take a look at this place.
就像我说的 你的确有两把刷子
Like I said, your skills have truly paid the bills.
对 刷子
Yeah, bills.
奥祖马特里的《星期六晚上》
蓄势又待发 要去社交啦
Dip, dive, socialize
为星期六做好准备
Get ready for the saturday night
蓄势又待发 要去社交啦
Dip dip, dive, socialize
为星期六做好准备
Get ready for the saturday night
你说呢 哥们
What you saying, bro?
蓄势又待发 要去社交啦
Dip, dive, socialize
所有赛车手到起跑线
All racers to the starting line.
小特
Hey, T.
缺了那个时髦魔法超能力没事吗
You gonna be okay without those fancy magic superpowers?
没事 你们不也还在跑嘛
Sure. It never stopped any of you.
你好吗 我的朋友
Que pasa, my friend?
看见了吗 所有这些人
You see that? All these people?
你做到了 小家伙
You did that, Little Amigo.
你让小镇在地图上出名了
You put this place on the map.
你真是我的幸运星
You really are my little shooting star.
差点忘了 我有东西给你
I almost forgot. I got you something.
你不会想念这玩意的
You won’t be missing this.
什么 你都好了
What? You’re all better.
太棒了
That’s nice.
好的 听着
Okay, listen up.
今天来一场精彩又安全的比赛
Let’s have a nice, safe race out there today.
不想有什么事故
Don’t want any accidents.
话虽如此
That being said,
把他们甩得远远的 兄弟
blow them off the track, bro.
我喜欢制♥服♥男 真的
I love a man in uniform. For real!
淡定 我在执勤呢
Simmer down, boo. I’m on duty, here.
各就各位
On your mark.
好的 你有了新壳够拽
All right, so, you got a new shell.
但是你能这样吗 来吧 烈火
But can yours do this? Hit it, Burn!
预备
Get set.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!