让你几乎想笑出声来
you almost want to laugh.
但你还是忍♥不住觉得
But you can’t help feeling that Italians
意大利人比我们更懂得享乐
know more about having fun than we do.
我把集市上买♥♥的一颗热葡萄塞进嘴里
I eat a hot grape from the market
肆意的甜蜜在口腔蔓延
and the violet sweetness breaks open in my mouth.
甚至闻起来也是紫色的
It even smells purple.
真希望我能长久驻足于此
I wish I could stay here longer,
但塔楼的钟声提醒我时间不早了
but the bell of the campanile reminds me of time.
“叮当咚”地响 而不是”叮咚”
“Ding-dang-dong,” The bell says, instead of “Ding-dong”.
真希望你也在这里
I wish you were here.
爱你的
Love…
罗德尼
Rodney.
谢谢
Thanks.
“甚至闻起来也是紫色的”
“Even smells like purple”?
我妈绝不会相信这是我写的
My mom will never believe that I wrote this.
你自己留着吧 还”叮当咚”呢
Keep it. “Ding-dang-dong”, goes the bell!
不好意思
I’m sorry.
向往阳光
Bramasole.
向往阳光
Bramasole.
是”渴望”和”太阳”两个词的结合
From “bramare”, to yearn for, and “sole”, the sun.
这是个漂亮的小别♥墅♥
It’s a nice little villa.
很破败 但尚可补救
Rather run-down, but redeemable.
-你要买♥♥下它吗 -不不不
– Are you going to buy it? – No! No, no, no.
我只是游客 今天才来这
I’m just a tourist. Here for the day.
那又怎样
So?
我是说 谁不想在托斯卡尼买♥♥个别♥墅♥
Well, I mean, who wouldn’t want to buy a villa in Tuscany?
但依我现在的生活状况来看
But the way my life has been going,
这肯定是个糟糕的主意
that’d be a terrible idea.
糟糕的主意
Terrible idea.
这不正是你所爱吗
Don’t you just love those?
抱歉各位 紧急停车
Sorry, everybody. Unscheduled stop.
天哪 羊
Oh, my God, sheep.
真难以想象 不是吗
It’s surreal, isn’t it?
向往阳光
停车
Stop the bus.
-停车 -什么
– Stop the bus. – What?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
该死
Shit.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
对不起 打扰了
Oh, I’m sorry. Mi scusi…
需要帮忙吗 夫人
Can I help you, signora?
是的 我以为这个房♥子要出♥售♥
Yes. I thought the house was for sale.
我没有预约
I didn’t make an appointment.
房♥子是要出♥售♥
The house is for sale.
但很遗憾已经有人要买♥♥了
But unfortunately someone is already buying it.
我们非常喜欢并且今天就要买♥♥下
We like it very much and we’ll buy it today.
很好 请等一下
Very good. One moment, please.
不好意思
Excuse me.
他们同意了价格 想买♥♥下
这么快 我们开价太低了
再提高至少2000万里拉
抱歉 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
恐怕价格有变
I’m afraid there has been a change in the price.
现在要加2000万里拉了
It is now 20 million lire more expensive.
为什么 五分钟后就突然升值了吗
Why? It didn’t get more valuable in the last five minutes.
既然你们决定要买♥♥
The contessa feels that she has asked too little,
伯爵夫人感觉自己要价太低了
since you have agreed to buy it.
这是什么荒唐逻辑
That logic is absurd!
打扰一下
Excuse me?
价格是多少
What is the price?
你要和我们竞争吗
Are you bidding against us?
等等 我们接受新价格
Wait. We accept the new price.
不 这房♥子这么漂亮
想买♥♥的人
必须要付双倍价钱
伯爵夫人说
The contessa says that
既然大家都对这别♥墅♥有兴趣
since there is so much interest in the house,
它的价格现在翻倍
the price is now double.
-十秒一个新价吗 -是的
– Since the last 10 seconds. – Normale.
你们这些贪婪的美国人
You greedy Americans.
总觉得自己高人一等
You think you are so entitled.
然后毁了一切
You ruin everything.
很多美国人也觉得很抱歉
A lot of us feel really badly about that.
咱们走吧 再去普罗旺斯看看
法♥西♥斯♥分子
她呢 她开的什么价
我来问问吧
价格真的加倍了吗
Is it really double the price?
-价格仍加倍吗 -是的
– Il prezzo e veramente il doppio? – Si.
我没那么多钱
I can’t pay double the price.
但请告诉伯爵夫人
But please tell the contessa that
这是我刚卖♥♥掉了房♥子剩的钱 美元
this is what I got from my house recently, in dollars.
她卖♥♥了房♥子剩的钱
Ha venduto la sua casa per questa cifra.
减去装♥修♥的开销
Minus the work on the place,
锤子水桶等工具开销
hammers, buckets,
人力花销
men,
巧克力等食物花销
chocolate.
以及当发现自己犯下滔天大错之后
And a rental car to drive off a cliff
悬崖勒马的花费
when this all turns out to have been a terrible mistake.
我只能出这个价
That’s what I can pay.
夫人 你连房♥子都还没参观过呢
Signora, you’ve not even seen the house.

Well, I…
我不想回旧金山了
I can’t go back to San Francisco.
不 不行
No… No.
很抱歉 夫人
I’m sorry, signora.
伯爵夫人一家世代居住在这里
The contessa’s family have lived here for generations,
她对这里很难割舍 还望海涵
so understandably it is very difficult for her to sell.
钱不是重点 她需要的是
Money is not the only issue. She needs…
一个神谕 一个征兆
Un segno di Dio. Un segno.
一个征兆 明白了 我也相信征兆
A sign. I understand. I believe in signs, too.
好吧 十分感谢
Well, thank you. Thank you.
不客气
Prego.
让我帮你
Please…
感谢上帝 就是它 这就是征兆
Grazie, Dio! Il segno, il segno!
-她说什么 -感谢旧金山
– What’d she say? – San Francesco ti ringrazio.
在意大利 刚才发生的事就是很好的征兆
In Italy, what happened to you just now is a very good sign.
-真的吗 -是的
– It is? – Yes.
现在 参观一下这幢房♥子怎么样
我们先为你开个户
First we open an account for you.
然后你转账就行了
Then you transfer the money.
这是对你地♥产♥的法定说明
Here is the legal description of the land,
两头牛犁两天
two oxen, two days.
-什么意思 -这是传统
– I’m sorry? – It’s old-fashioned.
法律规定
The legal description.
通过两头牛犁地用时来丈量土地的大小
The land is measured by how long it would take two oxen to plow it.
有道理
That makes sense.
向往阳光
这就行了吗
Just like that?
一张表没填 钱款也还没转账
Before I’ve filled out all the forms or the money’s been transferred?
这是房♥子又不是踏板车 还怕你偷走不成
It’s a house, not a Vespa. What are you going to do, steal it?
况且马尔蒂尼夫人很喜欢你
Besides, Signora Martini likes you.
好 剩下的交给我们 行了
Okay. We’ll take care of the rest later. Normale.
-行了吗 -行了
– Normale? – Normale.
行了
Normale.
就这样我在异乡买♥♥了一幢别♥墅♥
I have bought a house in a foreign country.
一幢得两头牛犁地两天的别♥墅♥
A house and the land it takes two oxen two days to plow.
而我既没有犁更没有牛
Not having a plow or an ox,
只好相信他们了
I’ll have to take their word on that.
很多人买♥♥♥房♥♥后都会为自己的冲动而懊悔
Buyer’s remorse is a very common affliction among new homeowners.
不过就算你此刻胃里翻江倒海
Just because you have an acid stomach
或突然有想哭的冲动
and a sudden urge to weep,
却不代表你做错了
that doesn’t mean you’ve made a mistake.
众所皆知 老房♥子总有一些特别之处
Everybody knows old houses have their quirks.
尤其是一幢有300年历史的房♥子
Especially 300-year-old houses.
老房♥主留给了我1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥个空酒瓶
I have inherited 10,000 empty wine bottles,
一颗葡萄

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!