I have already found somebody else.
真可惜
My loss.
我在想 你能不能帮我个忙
I was wondering if you’d help me.
我在找一个
I’m trying to find an antique store
卖♥♥吊灯配饰的古董店
that sells replacement parts for a chandelier.
吊灯
Chandelier…
-玻璃器皿 -玻璃器皿
– Vetreria… – Vetreria.
玻璃器皿 是的
Vetreria. Yes.
在新教堂附近
Via della Chiesa Nuova.
明白 在新教堂附近
Si, Via della Chiesa Nuova. Si.
-你知道吗 -不知道
– You know it? – No.
但我知道另一个古董店
But I know where there is another store.
我堂兄开的
My cousin owns one.
-你堂兄店里卖♥♥玻璃器皿吗 -是的 古董店
– Your cousin owns a vetreria? -Yes. Antiques.
-离这儿远吗 -大概三个小时
– Is it far? – About three hours.
如果我开得快 两个小时
Two, if I drive fast.
两个小时吗
Two hours?
好吧 如果我一路狂飙 只要一个小时
Okay, one, if I drive really, really, really fast.
多谢你的好意 不过还是算了吧
That’s very nice, but thank you, no.
我知道 你觉得可能我想拉你
I know. You think maybe I’m just trying to pull you up.
拉我
Pull me up?
勾搭我 是勾搭我
Pick me up. Pick me up.
没错 确实有这种可能
Yes, there is that chance.
可开始是你先拉住我
But you are the one who grab me
假装我是你丈夫
and pretend I’m your husband.
说不定你是
You are probably one of those
《霹雳娇娃》里那样疯狂的美国女人
crazy American women like Charlie’s Angels,
说不定你一会儿
and maybe you are going
会把我打蒙 偷走我的车
to kung fu me in the head and steal my car.
但我愿意冒这个险
But I’m willing to take the chance.
你愿意
You’re willing.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
马切洛
Marcello.
挺好
Of course it is.
别嚷嚷了
Eh, va bbuo, a ssorate, va!
这里红绿灯只是摆设吗
Do traffic lights mean anything around here?
当然不是
Sure.
-绿灯行 -绿灯行
– Green light, avanti, avanti. -Avanti.
黄灯是摆设
Yellow light, decoration.
-那红灯呢 -就是个建议
– And what about red lights? – Just a suggestion.
马切洛 你疯了吧
谢谢
他说他店里没有
He says he doesn’t have it.
我可一点都不吃惊
Why am I not surprised?
叔叔 我要吃冰激凌
你要吃冰激凌吗
-今天吃了几个了 -就两个
才两个吗 那再去吃一个 先亲我一口
玛利亚 给她一个冰激凌 要大一点的
这个酒吧是你开的
This is your bar.
我们是一家人 我在这儿工作
We are a family. I work here.
我就住那儿 堂兄的古董店楼上
And I sleep there, above my cousin’s antique store.
把柠檬酒给我
Damme no poco de limoncello, va.
-你尝过这个吗 -这是什么
– Did you ever taste this? – What is that?
这是柠檬酒 我们自己做的
It’s limoncello. We made this.
-是你们做的吗 -是啊
– You made it? – Yeah.
我们拿一个柠檬 把皮剥下来
We take the lemon and we take off the skin of the lemon,
放在瓶子里
and we put in the bottle
放进四分之三的酒 四分之一的糖
with three-quarter of alcohol and one-quarter of sugar.
然后把柠檬皮放进酒瓶
And you put the skin of the lemon in the bottle and you leave it
等酒颜色对了再拿出来
until it is the right color.
接下来我也忘了
And I forget the rest.
尝一尝吧
But just try it.
-喜欢吗 -喜欢
– Do you like it? – I like it.
冰激凌拿到了 太好了
她是我侄女
My nephew.
是吧
Yes.
你好
Hello.
你好啊
Well, hello!
你好
Hello.
你好 小家伙
Ciao. Ciao, piccolino.
什么 真的吗 不是吧
Cosa? Veramente? No.
什么
What?
-他说 把我带回家吧 -我猜也是
– He says, “Take me home with you.” – He does, does he?
没错
Esattamente.
你好 小东西
Ciao, piccolo. Ciao, ciao.
我在罗马街头遇到你
I run into you in the street in Rome and…
然后我们又来到这儿
And now we’re here and…
你今天就没有别的事吗
Didn’t you have some plans today?
你没有别的事要做吗
Didn’t you have something you had to do?
有又怎样
So what?
如果你遇到了美好的人和事
If you smash into something good,
应该守住她 直到放手那一刻
you should hold on until it’s time to let go.
现在还不是时候吗
And now’s not the time?
我不觉得
Not in my opinion, no.
你眼睛真漂亮 弗兰西斯卡
You have beautiful eyes, Francesca.
我想在这明眸中畅游
I wish I could swim inside them.
怎么了
What?
没什么 这正是美国女人眼中
No, it’s just… That’s exactly
意大利男人会说的经典情话
what American women think Italian men say.
我不能…
I can’t…
谢谢
Thank you.
马切洛 对不起
Marcello, I’m sorry.
很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
对不起 我很紧张
I’m sorry. I… I’m really nervous, you know?
我有过一段很长时间的婚姻
I was married for a long time,
但离婚之后 身边一直没有男人
and since then there hasn’t been anybody.
你能帮我改变这种状态吗
Would you like to help me change that?
你想让我跟你上♥床♥吗
You are asking me to sleep with you?
是的
Yes.
这正是意大利男人眼中
That is exactly the kind of thing
美国女人会说的话
we Italian men think American women say.
是吗
Yeah.
很荣幸能为你效劳
You honor me with your offer.
-弗兰西斯卡 -什么
– Francesca. – Yes?
我要开始了
I’m going to make love all over you.

Okay.
妈妈咪呀 Che Bella Spalla
Mamma mia. Che bella spalla.
-Spalla是什么 -肩膀
– What is spalla? – Shoulder.
这叫什么
And what do you call this?
La gola.
-La gola -嗯
– La gola. -Mm-hm.
这个呢
And this?
– Il capezzolo – Il capezzolo
这个呢
And this?
Esausto
-筋疲力尽吗 -筋疲力尽
– Exhausted? – Exhausted.
至少这五分钟内会有点累
At least, for the next five minutes.
好 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我也是
Me, too.
你房♥子买♥♥在科尔托纳真是太遗憾了
It’s terrible that you bought a villa in Cortona.
为什么
Why?
因为没有买♥♥在波西塔诺 而我在这儿
Because it’s not in Positano. And I am.
答应我你会回来
You have to promise to come back here.
向我保证
Promise me.
什么时候
When?
这周末能来吗
Can you come this weekend?
应该可以啊
Well, I think so.
-应该 -对
– You think so? – Mm.
只是应该吗
You think so?
太好了 太棒了
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
爽 爆 啦
Yes! Yes! Yes!
谢谢你 多谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! Whoo!
我还是风情万种 我还是魅力无边
I’ve still got it. I’ve still got it. I’ve still got it!
谢天谢地
Thank God!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!