太棒了
Oh, yeah.
你们好
Buon giorno.
-我看上去还哀怨吗 -当然不
– Do I still look sad to you? – No.
瓢虫 凯瑟琳 很多很多瓢虫
Ladybugs, Katherine. Lots and lots of ladybugs.
真不错 你什么时候再去找他
Lovely. When do you see him again?
明天
Tomorrow.
什么 不是吧
What… What…
我应该事先告诉你的
I would have told you I was coming,
但你肯定不会让我坐飞机
but you would’ve talked me out of flying.
-看看你 -天哪 弗朗西丝
– Look at you! – God damn it, Frances.
你好
Hi.
-怎么了 -我得去尿尿
– What? – I gotta go pee!
你一定累坏了
You must be so exhausted.
看见了吗 他们说里面有个宝宝
See this? They tell me there’s a baby in there.
一个大块头宝宝 就在里头
Big old baby. In there.
现在
Right now.
有我在呢
I’m with you.
天哪
Oh, jeez…
在科尔托纳生宝宝怎么样
So, what’s it like having one of these in Cortona?
我听说镇上的接生婆还不错
I hear the town midwife’s pretty good.
她会在床底下放把刀
She puts a knife under the bed.
要是太痛苦就一刀了结
To cut the pain.
从这儿到佛罗伦萨只要一小时
Florence is an hour away.
你会穿着阿玛尼设计的
You’re gonna be delivering
产妇服生宝宝
this baby in a hospital gown designed by Armani.
她抛弃了我
She ran out on me.
她说她忽然意识到并不想当妈妈
She said she realized she didn’t wanna be a mother after all.
天哪 弗朗西丝
Oh, Jesus, Frances!
你是怎么挺过来的
How do you do it?
你是怎么能重新呼吸的
How do you ever breathe again?
很快就可以了
Pretty soon.
我想死你了
God, I missed you.
马切洛 我觉得我应该留在这儿
Marcello… I really think I’d better stay here.
真不好意思 下周末再来行吗
I’m sorry. How about next weekend?
好吧 再下下个周末呢
Okay, well, how about the one after that?
不 我当然理解
No, of course I understand.
我不会忘记你的
I won’t forget you.
我也很想你
I think a lot about you, too.
那就到时候再见 拜
Okay. Well, until then… Bye.
这些树有点奇怪 它们好像知道
There’s something strange about these trees. It’s like they know.
它们知道我们知道它们知道
And they know that we know that they know.
怪吓人的 意大利的树太诡异了
They’re creepy. Creepy Italian trees.
我的宝宝可能会像它们一样
The baby’s gonna like them
因为他是个诡异的意大利宝宝
’cause he’s gonna be a creepy Italian baby
会用意大利口音说 你好 妈妈
who goes around saying, “Ciao, Mamma, ”
还会用向后招手那招
and doing that backward hand-wave thing.
人生真奇怪
Life is strange.
我来的时候你正准备去哪儿
Where were you going when I arrived?
不是什么重要的地方
Nowhere important.
他什么样
What’s he like?
诡异的意大利人
He’s a creepy Italian.
-那就去啊 -我会去的
– So go see him. – I will.
可是我想先陪陪我这个诡异的美国朋友
I wanna spend time with my creepy American friend.
我不想把你的爱情生活搞砸
I refuse to screw up your love life.
别傻了 派蒂 现在你就是我的爱
Don’t be ridiculous, Patti. You are my love life.
弗朗西丝 能上来一下吗
Frances? Can you come up here, please?
马桶里有热水
There’s hot water in the toilet bowl.
天哪 都快开了
Oh, my God. That’s close to boiling.
他们肯定是接错水管了
They must’ve crossed a pipe somewhere.
太糟糕了 不是吗
Oh, God, this is really bad, isn’t it?
确实不是好事 除非你想给屁♥股♥做美容
Well, it’s not good. Unless you wanna give your ass a facial.
这词有点矛盾
That’s a contradiction in terms.
应该叫美屁♥股♥才对
I guess it’d be more of an ass-cial.
走吧 快走啊 走走走
Okay, let’s go. Come, come, come, come.
-对不起 弗朗西丝 -还对不起呢
– I’m sorry, Frances! – Sorry!
我们两个没有别的地方可去
We have nowhere else to go to be together.
你们这样那我成什么了
What does that make me?
圣弗兰西斯卡 专为未成年提供色情场所
St. Francesca, patron saint of horny teenagers?
帕维尔 那是我的床
Pawel, you were doing it in my bed!
我自己都还没在那床上做过
I don’t even do it in my bed!
求求你了 弗兰西斯卡 帮帮我们
Please, Francesca, help us.
爸爸不让我们见面 因为他不是意大利人
My father don’t let us see each other, because he is not Italian.
说不定是因为你们太小了 不应该
Maybe it’s because he thinks you’re young and you shouldn’t be…
就是因为我是波兰人
It’s because I am Polish.
我们如果不在一起会很可怕
It will be terrible if we are not together.
失去对方我们会发疯的
Diventeremo pazzi l’uno senza l’altro.
帕维尔说他就算犯罪也在所不惜
Pawel ha detto che lui commettera qualcosa di terribile!
甚至会杀人
Ha detto che diventera un assassino!
我已经全力劝阻了
Ho provato a parlagli ma
但他不肯听我的 而且也不理解我
non vuole ascoltarmi e non vuole capire…
刺杀 你刚才说刺杀
Assassinate… Did you say assassinate?
她是不是说你要去刺杀谁
Did she say that you were going to assassinate somebody?
不 她理解错了
No. She misunderstand.
我没说 亲爱的 我说的不是刺杀
I didn’t say… Amore, I didn’t say assassino.
我说的是问问尼诺
I said I’m going to “Ask Nino.”
问他借钱 这样我们才能结婚
For money, to help us get married.
原来是问问尼诺
“Ask Nino.”
我误会了
I didn’t understand.
结婚 可是你们连沟通都有问题
Married? You barely understand what the other one is saying.
我们真心相爱 我这周末要跟他在一起
We are in love. And I go with him this weekend.
去参加挥旗大会 我要扔旗子
To the flag-throwing festival. I am going to throw the flag.
扔旗子 为什么
Throw the flag? Why?
我要证明我可以跟意大利男人做的一样好
Because I can do it as good as any Italian man, that’s why.
向她爸爸证明
And her father will see.
弗兰西斯卡 弗兰西斯卡
Francesca? Francesca?
是我爸爸
My father!
-弗兰西斯卡 -普拉西多 嗨
– Francesca. – Placido, hi.
我女儿说
My daughter says you are
你要带她去蒙特普齐亚诺参加大会
taking her to the festa in Montepulciano.
是真的吗
This is true?
稍等一下
Just a moment, please.
我跟他说你要带我去 这样他就不会去了
I told him you are taking me there so he will stay home.
我不想向你♥爸♥爸撒谎
I don’t want to lie to your father.
算了吧 弗朗西丝 管他呢
Oh, come on, Frances. Who cares?
弗朗西丝
Frances…
我要是不能跟她在一起 我会心痛而死的
If I am not with her, I will die of a broken heart.
你不会死的
You won’t die.
真是太棒了
Isn’t it great?
他在那儿
There he is!
-全是直男 -还穿着紧身裤
-These are straight men. -In tights.
耍着旗子
Twirling flags.
-太棒了 -是啊
Fantastic. – Yeah.
要开始了
This is it.
他很厉害的
He is fantastic!
真棒
Fantastico!
哇 太棒啦
Yay! Bravo!
帕维尔 我爱你
Pawel! I love you!
帕维尔 请让一让 帕维尔
Pawel! Scusi… Pawel!
慢点儿 慢点儿
Easy… Easy, easy.
借过
Scusi.
-看见我扔旗子了吗 -看见了 亲爱的
– I threw the flag. – Si, amore.
看来没事
They’re fine.
咱们走吧
Let’s go.
为什么爱会让我们变得这么愚蠢
What is it about love that makes us so stupid?
就拿送花的老人来说吧 天天如此
Take the old man with the flowers. Same deal every day.
也该烦了吧
I mean, enough already.
他为什么就不能放手 忘记这件事呢
Why can’t he just let it go and get over it?
弗兰西斯卡 你看我女儿 她好像变了
Francesca, you see my daughter. She seems so different.
是吗
Really?
像换了一个人
Chiara is not herself.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!