然后她看见了一群孩子在街上玩
Then she sees some children playing in the street,
唱歌♥弹琴
making music,
不知不觉 她笑了起来
and before she knows it, she’s smiling again.
这就是费费常说的
That’s what Fefe always said,
不管发生了什么事
“No matter what happens,
你都要保持那份孩童般的纯真
always keep your childish innocence.
这比任何事情都重要
It’s the most important thing.”
怎么回来了 发生什么了
You’re back? What happened?
跟马切洛的事怎么样了
How did it go with Marcello?
我不想说这件事
I don’t wanna talk about it.
奇亚拉来了 她很伤心
Chiara’s here. She’s upset.
她正在外面跟帕维尔在一起
She’s out in the garden talking with Pawel.
我现在 我现在顾不上这件事了
I can’t… I can’t talk about it now.
弗兰
Fran…
傻子 笨蛋
Stupid. Stupid.
笨死了 傻死了
Stupid, stupid, stupid!
蠢透了
Stupid!
我该怎么办
What more can I do?
爸爸
Babbo?
希望您同意我娶您的女儿
I want to ask your permission to marry your daughter.
什么
Che cosa?
这是好事 但这是不可能的
It’s nice, but it’s out of the question.
我过来请求您同意我娶您的女儿
I have come here to ask your permission to marry your daughter.
我会永远爱她 让她永远快乐
I will love her forever, and I know that I will make her happy.
所有男人年轻的时候都这么说
All young men say this.
有的时候这的确会实现
Sometimes it’s true.
不可能
Never.
不可能吗 那你们俩呢
Never? What about you two?
算了吧 我都讨厌他半辈子了
Don’t be ridiculous. I hate him half of the time.
普拉西多
Placido?
你难道不想让奇亚拉幸福相爱的生活吗
Don’t you want Chiara to be happy in love?
幸福 幸福 幸福跟很多因素有关
Happy, happy… Happy is about a lot of things.
绝不是一时激♥情♥能实现的
It’s not just about young passion.
这不会长久 奇亚拉
This doesn’t last, Chiara.
当热度过了 你就一无所有了
And when it’s over, what you will have left is nothing.
他什么都给不了你
He has nothing to offer you.
我可以给她一切
I have everything to offer her.
所有
Everything.
帕维尔 我们走
Pawel, let’s go.
奇亚拉
Chiara!
等一下
Wait.
你们真的不愿意祝福他们吗
Won’t you give your blessing?
如果这就是呢
What if this is it?
也许这就是真爱 永恒的爱
The real thing. A love that lasts forever.
-你说的只出现在童话里 -不是的
– What you describe is only in fairy tales. – No, it’s not.
你怎么知道 你的亲身经历吗
And how do you know? From personal experience?
不是 我四处寻找但没有找到
No. I looked for it and I didn’t find it.
但这并不代表它不存在
But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
就是这样 没人见过真爱
That’s exactly what it means. No one has had it.
我见过
我经历过最美好的爱情
妈妈
Mamma!
你父亲 他给了我最好的爱
我永远也不会忘记
妈妈 妈妈
Mamma, Mamma!
他是个波兰穷木匠
他是个无名小卒
他没有家人
He has no family!
谁说的
That’s not true.
他有我
He has me.
我就是他的家人
I am his family.
圣主啊 请见证这对新人的爱情
O Signore, santifica l’amore di questi sposi.
这戒指将作为爱的象征
L’anello che porteranno quale simbolo di fedelta
让彼此的爱更深厚
li richiami continuamente al vicendevole amore.
请我们的圣主基♥督♥见证
Per Cristo nostro Signore.
奇亚拉
Chiara,
这个戒指代表我对你的爱和忠诚
ricevi questo anello, segno del mio amore e mia fedelta.
我以圣父圣子圣灵的名义为你戴上
Nel nome del Padre, e del Figlio, e dello Spirito Santo.
帕维尔 这个戒指代表
Pawel, ricevi questo anello,
我对你的爱和忠诚
simbolo del mio amore e della mia fedelta.
我以圣父圣子圣灵的名义为你戴上
Nel nome del Padre, del Figlio, e dello Spirito Santo.
圣主保佑你们
ll corpo di Cristo.
阿门
Amen.
圣主保佑你们
ll corpo di Cristo.
阿门
Amen.
圣主的血祝福你们
ll sangue di Cristo.
阿门
Amen.
圣主的血祝福你们
ll sangue di Cristo.
阿门
Amen.
好的 可以 好的
Okay, yes. Okay.
谢谢
Grazie.
我推荐的 不错吧
Mi raccomando, eh?
妈妈
Mamma!
亲一个 亲一个 亲一个
Bacio! Bacio! Bacio! Bacio!
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking?
-想什么 -告诉我吧
– What do I think? Hm… – Tell me.
我在想你的愿望成真了
I think you got your wish.
什么愿望
My wish?
那天我们在屋子里找蛇的时候
That day we looked for your snake,
你说你希望这里会有一场婚礼
you said to me that you wanted there to be a wedding here.
是啊
Yeah.
还说你希望这里会有一个家
And you said you wanted there to be a family here.
你说得对
You’re right.
我的愿望都实现了
I got my wish.
我所求的一切我都得到了
I got everything that I asked for.
打扰了 您知不知道一个美国作家住在…
Scusa… lo busco escribiri Americani aqui… Tu sai?
你在找住在这里的美国作家吗
You are looking for the American writer who lives here.
我就是
And you’ve found her.
不好意思 我…
If you don’t mind, I’ll just…
看 刚在你身上爬
There. It was crawling on you.
一只瓢虫
A ladybug.
我 我们认识吗
Do I, um… Do I know you?
算不上 你评论过我的一本书
Not really. You reviewed one of my books once.
-我喜欢它吗 -并不喜欢
– Did I like it? – Not very much.
完了 完了
No, no.
别担心 那是目前为止
Don’t worry. It was by far
我收到的写得最好的差评
the very best bad review I’ve ever received.
-开玩笑吧 -不是
– You’re kidding. – I’m not.
它帮我写出了第二本
It helped me get to my next book.
我正好在托斯卡尼这边玩
Anyway, I’ve been traveling around Tuscany.
听说你住在这附近
Someone said that you lived up here, and…
我是艾德
I’m Ed.
我是弗朗西丝
I’m Frances.
这正举♥行♥婚礼呢 不是你的婚礼
There’s a wedding going on. This isn’t your wedding, though.
幸亏不是你的婚礼
That would have been unfortunate.
据说阿尔卑斯山两边的
They say they built the train tracks
维也纳和威尼斯铁轨修建的时候
over the Alps between Vienna and Venice
还没有火车可以开上这条轨道
before there was a train that could make the trip.
但还是修成了
They built it anyway.
他们知道总有一天会有火车开过
They knew one day the train would come.
人生旅途上不管有什么突袭的厄运
Any arbitrary turning along the way,
我都不会再束手就擒 我知道该如何面对
and l would be elsewhere, I would be different.
一间房♥子四面墙 重要的是里面装着什么
What are four walls, anyway? They are what they contain.
家呵护着织梦者
The house protects the dreamer.
好事总会从天而降
Unthinkably good things can happen,
就算是到了人生的后半段
even late in the game.
这才是意外之喜
It’s such a surprise.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!