这是我们的医生莉迪娅
This is our doctor, Lydia.
莉迪娅 这是克莱尔 – 你好 克莱尔
Lydia, this is Claire. – Hello, Claire.
你们都很安全
You’re all clean.
菲兹派崔克先生
Mr. Fitzpatrick…
你能帮我一个忙吗?
Could you give me a hand, please?
柴油状况还不错
Good ol’ diesel.
你的包 伙计
Nice bag you got there, mate.
它有着颇为奢华的特质
He’s a pretty flashy character.
我的包呢?
How about that backbag?
你来自哪里啊?- 爱尔兰
Where are you from, anyway? – Ireland.
柏林
Berlin.
我打赌你大老远跑到这里,应该你和法伯博士的关系不错吧?
I bet you’ve come a long way to get here. Should get on pretty good with the doc.
他是个怪人 不过这里的人都是这样
Farber, that is. Bit of a weirdo but, I suppose a lot of people around here are.
让我帮忙拿下你的包吧 – 没事的
Let me give you hand with your bags, mate. – It’s okay.
快点 山姆 我和克莱尔待在一起
Hurry up, Sam. I’ll stay with Claire.
你看 克莱尔 这个木结构…
You See,Claire,The wooden construction
你好
Hi,you there
飞机坠毁了
Plane crash
那是我和亨利住的地方
That’s where Henry and I live.
孩子 你伤到你的腿了吗? – 没事 我还能自己走路
You hurt your leg, boy? – Not bad. I can walk.
左后方,你可以看到一扇灰色的金属门
On the left at the back, you can see a grey metallic door.
那是去往亨利的实验室的入口
That’s the entrance to Henry’s laboratory.
法伯
Farber!
我知道在某个地方有个漂亮的小女孩
I knew there was a pretty girl in it somewhere!
这是克莱尔·都纳尔
This is Claire Tourneur.
克莱尔 很高兴见到你
It is a great pleasure to meet you, Claire.
我已经完全原谅你让我们一直等待
I completely forgive you for keeping us waiting.
这就是你一直在期盼的
Well… Here’s what you’ve been waiting for.
终于见到了
Finally, huh!
真是太不可思议了,文化中心所有的电脑信息
It’s incredible. The computers at the Cultural Centre
都被印度这个愚蠢行为抹去了!三十五种语言,全没了
are all wiped by this Indian stupidity! 35 languages, just gone!
但我们的数字磁带还是完好无损的 感谢上帝
But our digital tapes are untouched. Thank God.
很高兴见到你 父亲
Nice to see you, Father.
哦 山姆 我很抱歉,我现在变得和我父亲一样了
Oh, Sam. I’m sorry. I’ve become like my own father.
你瞧见了吧 这就是你变老之后会发生的事情
That’s what happens when you get old, you see.
山姆 你为了我们经历了太多了
Well, you’ve been through a lot for us, Sam.
我知道你会觉得我们认为这是理所当然的 但并不是
I know you think we take it for granted, but we don’t.
所以 你好好休息 之后的事情可以先放一放
So, get some rest. The second scene can wait.
不 我们现在就开始吧
No, let’s do it now!
山姆 你受伤了
Sammy, you’re injured.
山姆 你没必要这么急 – 不 我们现在就开始吧
Sam, maybe you shouldn’t rush it. – No, let’s do it.
他觉得他能胜任的话 那不妨让他去做,给我一点点时间
If he feels up to it, he may as well do it. So, Just give me a minute.
法伯 别让他做这个
Farber, don’t do this to him.
这个是我的弟弟 安东
This one. My brother, Anton.
怎么了? – 他一直都是这样的
What’s wrong? – He’s always been like this.
我总是忘记,我一直表现的很糟
I always forget. I always behave badly.
他难道不知道你为了他经历了多少吗?
Doesn’t he know what you’ve been through for him?
可能不知道吧 – 那么有个人应该去告诉他
Probably not. – Then, someone should tell him.
这整个家庭都经历太多了
The whole family’s been through a lot.
但我是唯一一个跟你产生关联的
But I’m the only one who got you.
那么 我们现在该如何安排你们这群人?
Well then. What are we going to do with you mob?
你不能待在这外面
You can’t stay out here.
我得帮你们找到一个住处 – 这里很美
Have to find you a place to stay. – It’s very, very beautiful.
当我父亲开始藏匿时 在这个洞穴里建了实验室
When my father went into hiding, the laboratory was built inside this cave.
只有姆斑图人知道它
Only the Mbantua people knew about it.
没有他们 这一切都是不可能发生的
Without them, none of this would’ve been possible.
我父亲是四十多年前作为一名年轻的眼科医生来到这里
My father came here first 40 years ago, as a young ophtalmologist.
不好意思,我想知道你是否介意我借一下打字机
Excuse me. I wonder if you’d mind if I borrowed the typewriter.
没问题 我不介意 反正也只有孩子们在玩,来吧
Sure you can. The kids only play with it, anyway. Come on.
作家回归了
The return of the writer
太棒了
Wonderful!
这可能会吓到你
This may startle you.
卡尔 – 山姆
Karl. – Sam.
这可是位电脑高手
This is the computer whiz
他离开加州日落研究所 和我父亲来到这里
who first came with my father when they left the Sunset Institute in California.
他从研究所的电脑里转移并删除了所有父亲的文件
He transferred and deleted all of Father’s files from the Institute’s computer.
那是在1995年的感恩节周末
Thanksgiving weekend. 1995.
花了整整三天三夜
Took three days and three nights.
他是天才,当我刚来这里的时候
He’s a genius. When they came here
他们除了两万亿字节的存储和护目镜之外 一无所有
they had nothing but 2000 gigabytes of memory and my goggles.
他们花了四年时间 从零开始建造了这个地方
It took them four years, starting from scratch, to build this place.
让我们再等一天
Then, let’s wait one more day.
山姆 我们都很累了 – 莉迪娅还在这里工作
Sam, we’re both so tired. – No. Lydia works here.
彼得,她一直在关注我们的身体状况
She keeps an eye on the medical side. Peter!
彼得是我父亲在这里结交的兄弟 他算是我的土著父亲
Peter is my father’s skin brother. He is my aboriginal father.
克莱尔 有你跟我们在一起真好
It’s good to have you with us, Claire.
这是克莱尔 克莱尔 这是内德
Ned, Claire. Claire, Ned.
关于视频和电子电路之类的 问内德就好
Video, electronics. You ask Ned.
生物化学家隆达 她负责在实验过程中监控脑电波的情况
Ronda, biochemist. She monitors the brainwaves during the experiment.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
这是什么意思? – 你之前没有看过这个程序吗?
What does this mean? – You haven’t seen this program before?
没看过 – 嗯 我们现在就要运行这个程序了
No. – Well, we’re working on this one now.
亨利?现在请你冷静下来
Henry? Now, calm down. – Ok.
保持这种冷静的状态 – 好的,好的
And stay calm. – Okay, okay.
亲一下
Kiss me.
这次可别把他推开了,我可看不见 也不愿家人争吵
Don’t push him away this time. I’d rather never see anyone in our family.
我是认真的
I mean this.
我宁愿不见任何东西
I’d rather never see…
也不愿再一次失去他
a single face than lose him again.
我听到你说的了
I hear you.
他的脸是我最想看见的脸
His is the face I most wanted to see.
这是你没想过给我的礼物
And that’s the gift you didn’t think of giving me.
拜托了 现在变得情绪化对我们是没有任何帮助的
Please. It doesn’t help us to become emotional now.
好的
Alright.
如果你冷静 我也冷静
If you’re calm, I’m calm.
我很冷静
I’m calm.
亨利 你要不要一杯咖啡?
How about a cup of coffee, Henry?
不 咖啡是你最不需要的东西
Oh, no. Caffeine is just what you don’t need.
你可以来一杯柠檬汁
You can have lemon cordial.
稳压器已经调整好 – 卡尔 你看到了吗?现在需要两兆字节的样本
I’ve modified the PRZ. – You got that, Karl? 2 megabyte sample.
准备好了吗? 妈妈?
Are you ready, my mother?
准备好了 山姆
Yes, Sammy.
那我们开始吧 – 好的
Then, let’s do it. – Yes.
保重 – 你也是 我爱你
Take care. – You, too. I love you.
有人能给山姆一杯喝的吗?
Has someone got Sam a drink?
这里发生了什么?你今天不能做这件事
What’s happening here? You can’t do this today!
艾迪特已经累跨了 – 累跨了?艾迪特·艾斯纳吗?不 她没有
Edith is too tired for this. – Tired? Edith Eisner? No.
这是艾迪特·艾斯纳 让我来引用一下她传记里的内容
This is Edith Eisner. I quote her biography:
艾迪特·艾斯纳是永远不会累的
Edith Eisner is tireless.
她坐在那条小路上等了那个年轻人三天…三天三夜
She sat up there on the track waiting for this young fella for three days… Three days and three nights!
经历这该死的核灾难 她已经证明自己,她就是坚不可摧的女人
Sat through a damn nuclear catastrophe. That’s the sort of woman she is. She is indestructible.
山姆 你想喝点什么东西吗? – 没事的 妈妈
Sam, do you have a drink? – It’s okay, Mom.
艾迪特 你为什么这么急?
Edith, why are you rushing this?
麦茜 我没事的 你照顾好山姆
I’m fine, Maisie. Look after Sam.
姐姐 你这样做会死的
You can die from this, sister!
我宁可因为这件事而死 也不想因为别的事情而死
I’d rather die from this than from anything else.
这是男人们的事情
This is men’s business.
这是亨利和山姆的事情 所以这也是我的事情
It’s Henry’s and Sam’s business. So it’s my business.
麦茜 拜托了 你快走吧
Please, Maisie. Go. Go!
这是错误的!这个老东西迟早有一天会偷走你所有的梦的
This is wrong! That old man’s going to steal your dreaming one day!
这和你没关系 别插手
This is none of your business, woman. Stay out of it!
亨利知道你在做什么 让他们做吧
Henry knows what he’s doing. Let them see it through!
莉迪娅 你去哪里了?他现在不再需要拐杖了
Where have you been, Lydia? He doesn’t need crutches now.
为他准备好吧 十毫瓦特的电量,不 二十毫瓦特
Prepare him. 10 milliwatts. No, make it 20.
麦茜还好吗? – 是的 她还不错
Is Maisie alright? – Yeah, she’s okay.
蠢货 你不应该现在就做这事的
Silly bugger! You shouldn’t be doing this now.
我真不敢相信,我已经十四年没看过这些人了
I don’t believe this. I haven’t seen these people for 14 years.
这是我的嫂子 伊莉娜,她是一个不平凡的女人
This is my sister-in-law, Irina. She’s an extraordinary woman.
这是我的哥哥安东,他已经82岁了…彼得 他也是你的哥哥
Here is Anton, my brother. He’s 82…he’s your brother, too! Peter.
真是难以置信 – 他需要剪头了
Incredible. – He needs a haircut.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!