Okay. Byebye now. Hi.
好的 再见 你好
Hi. Welcome to the Beverly Wilshire.
您好 欢迎您入住贝弗利山庄酒店
How many checking in? Two.
请问几位入住 两位
Two? I mean one.
两位 其实是一位
Well, technically, it’s two. One person and Carmine, my dog.
准确说 是两位 我和狗狗卡曼
A person and a dog. Okay, that would be our pleasure.
一个人和一只狗 好的 这是我们的荣幸
Oh, okay.
好吧
Oh, and by the way, happy valentine’s day.
对了 祝你情人节快乐
You too.
你也是
And Julia’s not even in love with that guy.
朱莉亚根本就不喜欢那个男人
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
She was too calm about the whole thing.
面对突如其来的这一切 她太镇定了
I mean, always under control.
你看 总是都在控制中的样子
“the way of love is not a subtle argument.
“爱的道路无处可循
The door there is devastation.” the master.
唯有毁灭会打开爱的大门” 鲁米大♥师♥[波斯诗人]
So according to Rumi, love has to be devastating?
那在鲁米看来 爱就注定要被毁灭吗
Listen. You don’t step into love, my friend,
听好了 我的朋友 不是走进爱中
you fall in. Head over heels.
而是坠入进去 彻头彻尾
You ever seen somebody fall head
你看见过有的人真的会
over heels in love for real, Reed?
全身心坠入爱中 是吧 里德
It’s ugly, bro. Toxic, septic.
很可怕 跟中毒 着了魔似的
Come on, boss. Still got a few hours left.
老板 赶紧啊 还有几个小时的时间
Make something happen with somebody someplace.
去对的地方和对的人做一件对的事情
Cookie? I’m good.
要饼干吗 不用了
Day’s not over yet, man. Give me some.
今天还没有结束 小子 抓紧时间
Hey, tell me something. How’d you and your wife get it so right?
你能告诉我 你是怎么找到自己心上人的
That’s easy. I married my best friend.
很简单 我娶了最好的朋友
Thought I was your best friend.
我还以为我是你最好的朋友
Yeah, you’re my man. That’s my lady.
你是最好的哥们 她是最好的宝贝
Night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Go give your wife those cookies, huh? Best for the best.
快去把饼干给你老婆吧 最好的只给最爱的人
Yeah. Best for the best.
是啊 最好的只给最爱的人
Kate. Hey, have a great trip. Thanks. Nice meeting you.
凯特 旅途愉快 谢谢 很高兴认识你
Yeah.
我也是
This is my taxi! No, l been waiting.
这是我先叫的的士 不 我等了好久了
I been waiting 45 minutes. Be a little patient, folks.
我等了四十五分钟了 伙计 耐心点儿
Hey, Redmond. Welcome back, Mr. Wilson.
你好 雷默德 欢迎回来 维尔逊先生
Did you have to wait long? Not long at all.
你等了很久了吗 我刚来一会
Check any bags? No.
要去等行李吗 不用
They’re right through there.
就在那边
May I help you, Captain?
要我帮你吗 上尉
Thank you.
谢谢
You okay?
你还好吗
No, I’m fine. It’s just the supershuttle,
我很好 不过坐远程客车
it’s gonna take nine stops to get to my house.
需要坐九站才能到家
Thought I’d pay extra for a cab, and l go there,
尽管我想多花点钱坐的士 可过去看了下
and the line’s two miles long.
等车的长龙都有两英里了
Now I’m headed to the rental car place.
现在我要去租车行
Which is gonna take an hour.
那样还要花一个小时
I’m gonna help. Really?
我来帮你吧 可以吗
Yeah, I have a car.
是的 我有车
I live in the valley.
我家在山谷
I want you to have it. You traveled so far for a few hours.
我很乐意帮你 你这么飞来飞去够辛苦了
You should spend every possible second with this guy.
应该尽可能多花点时间与这个男人共处
And it’s already paid for.
你已经付出了太多
Redmond will take you wherever you need to go.
雷默德会带你想去的任何地方
You just give him the address.
你只需要告诉他地址
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 太感谢了
He’s a lucky man.
他真幸运啊
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Rani, sweetheart, why are you moping?
亲爱的公主 为什么不开心啊
Is this about a boy because it’s valentine’s day?
今天是情人节 是因为某个男生吗
Did you get many valentines? Oh, sweetheart, don’t be sad.
你有很多情人吗 亲爱的 别难过啊
When the time is right, your father and l…
等你长大了 你♥爸♥爸和我
…we are going to find you a nice Indian boy.
会帮你找到一个英俊的印度男孩
Hey, cheer up, Rani. I’ll be your valentine.
高兴一点儿 公主 今天我来做你的情人
Alex, please, for now, be our delivery boy.
拜托你了 阿历克斯 好好送你的外卖♥♥
I have an lndian wedding, and I have a private party going on.
这里有一个印度婚礼 还有一个私人聚会
Perfect.
完美了
Beverly Wilshire, this is Michelle.
贝弗利山庄酒店 我是蜜雪儿
Yeah, I’m gonna have to put you on hold.
好的 请您不要挂断 稍等一下
All right, thanks. Bye-bye.
好的 谢谢 再见
Excuse me.
对不起
You didn’t happen to see a really pretty girl,
请问你有没有看见一个非常漂亮
blue dress, come through here?
穿蓝色裙子的女孩来过这里
Are you a guest of the hotel, or…?
你是酒店的客人吗 还是
No, we were at the early seating.
我们在这里用餐
Okay. Yeah, she was on the phone, and she just went out that way.
是的 她在打电♥话♥ 然后朝那边走了
Oh, okay. Thanks. Yeah, no problem.
好的 谢谢你 不客气
Put the blindfold on right now, Stanley.
斯特利 现在戴上眼罩
Oh, you know what’s gonna happen when you do.
戴上吧 我们就要开始了
Sugar and your little kitty cat…
糖心还有你的小猫咪
oh, we’re gonna lick you all up and down.
哦 我们从头舔舐一直到你的脚趾
Scratchy little tongues going up and down your…
舌尖让你浑身酥♥痒♥ 上来又下去
Oh, Stanley, I’m gonna have to have a
斯特利 现在我要
mint julep to cool down after that one.
用薄荷冰酒来降一降刚才的欲♥火♥
Talk to you next time. Thank you.
下次再谈 谢谢你
Oh, god.
我的天哪
That is a really unusual way to talk to your boss.
这么和你老板讲电♥话♥确实不寻常
It’s not what you think. Really? Oh, awesome.
不是你想的那样 是吗 那太好了
Because what l think it is is you leaving me
因为我以为你把我扔在一边
to talk dirty to your boyfriend, Stanley. So…
跑出来和你男朋友斯特利讲那些不堪入耳的话
No, no, no. What a relief to know…
不 不 不 现在你告诉我
…you’re not someone who licks people
你不是那个会用舌尖舔舐别人的小猫
with their scratchy kitty-cat tongue.
我真的轻松了很多啊
I moonlight as an adult-phone entertainer.
我在成人电♥话♥服务公♥司♥做兼♥职♥
Like phone sex? Yes.
你是说性♥爱♥电♥话♥ 是的
This is the busiest day of the year for phone sex.
今天可是一年中性♥爱♥电♥话♥服务最繁忙的一天
Surprise.
惊讶吧
Why didn’t you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Okay.
好吧
I’m broke. I have a hundred-k student loan
我很穷 要还十万块的助学贷款
I have no idea how I’m going to pay off.
我不知道如何偿还
I have no health insurance.
我没有健康保险
So if you know of a job that will pay a poetry major…
如果你知道有什么工作付给一个学诗歌♥的女孩
…more than $40 an hour, with her clothes on,
一小时超过四十美元 而且不用光溜溜的
I’m all ears.
我洗耳恭听
Okay.
好吧
I’m out. Are you gonna call me?
我退出 你还会打给我吗
Well, you know, l’d like to say yes, but…
知道吗 我本想说好的 不过
I don’t know if I can afford it.
我不知道付不付得起
I’m sorry, that was… I’m sorry.
抱歉 我不是 对不起
Come on, you know I didn’t mean that.
别这样 我不是那个意思
I’m just… this is, like….
只是 这就像 .
This is way too much for me, okay?
这对我来说实在难以接受 好吗
I’m from Muncie, Indiana.
我来自印第安纳州的曼西市
Like, the wildest thing I ever did was…
我出生到现在做的最疯狂的事情
leave Muncie, Indiana.
就是离开了那个地方
Look, this is me, it’s not you. Yeah.
听着 是我的问题 不是你 我知道
I just….
我只是
I’m sorry, Liz.
对不起 丽兹
Welcome to the Hollywood forever cemetery.
欢迎大家来到好莱坞墓园
Enjoy your romantic evening.
享受您的浪漫之夜
Please, everyone form a single-file line.
请大家排成一个纵队
She said she would meet me right before showtime.
她和我约好在演出开始前见面
Here it is…
现在演出马上就开始了
but she’s not here yet, and…
可她还没来
I got her these flowers because I’m so sorry.
我买♥♥了鲜花 因为我很抱歉
I mean, it was a small fire. It’s a
那只是场小火灾
small dog. Everything’s fine, and…
一条小狗 一切都很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!