We’re sold out.
入场券已售完
Oh, I’m sorry, sir, but we are completely
抱歉 先生 票已经售空了
sold out. Only pre-sold tickets.
只有预售票才能入场了
No, you don’t understand. I need a ticket tonight.
不 你不明白的 我需要一张今晚的票
But I mean, I packed a basket. It’s got her favorite.
你看 我带了一篮子最她喜欢的东西
Ham hocks and squid and…
猪后肘还有鱿鱼
you know what, sir?
要不这样吧
I have an extra ticket.
我这里多了一张票
Oh, that’s your ticket? That’s my ticket.
是你的票吗 是我的票
It’s your lucky night. Have a great time.
你的幸运夜晚 玩得开心
All right, everyone, we are sold out.
好了 票已经售空了
So who do I thank? Jason, from Indiana.
我该感谢谁呢 我叫杰森 来自印第安纳州
Edgar, from New York.
埃德加 来自纽约
Yeah, my wife and I used to come
我妻子和我过去
here every valentine’s day, but…
每年情人节都会来这里 不过
Well, except tonight.
今年除外
Well, you know, I had the extra ticket, so….
我刚好有一张多出来的票
On valentine’s day. Well, there’s gotta be a story there.
今天可是情人节 这里面一定有故事
Well, yeah, not a good one.
是啊 不是个好故事
Pretty much the worst valentine’s day story of all time.
差不多是长这么大最糟糕的一次情人节
You wanna bet?
想聊聊吗
Thank you, officers.
谢谢警官们
Thank you, Nikki. They’re beautiful. Thank you.
谢谢你 妮可 花很美 谢谢你
Siena bouquet.
这里是鲜乐尼花店
Yeah, we’re still open for about another hour.
是的 我们还有一个小时就打烊了
Mister?
先生
You owe me flowers.
你欠我花
Where we taking them?
要送去哪里
Okay, I’m gonna go now. Have a nice life.
好了 我该走了 祝你有个美满人生
You came.
你来了
What happened?
发生了什么
He’s married.
他有老婆的
Now that’s open-heart surgery.
这个才是开心术
Peppermint pattie? Yep.
要 好的
Don’t step on the people, step on the grass.
别踩在别人身上 踩在草地上
Step on the grass.
在草地上走
This telephone girl, you like her, huh?
那电♥话♥女孩 你喜欢她 是吧
Thought maybe she had the Trifecta.
可能是她拥有三优
Trifecta? What’s that?
三优 那是什么
Oh, you know, it’s like the big three s’s.
就是三大S
Smart, sensitive, sexy.
聪明 理智 性感
That’s my Trifecta.
那就是我的三优
Her? Mmhm.
是她吗 是的
You mean, like, literally, that…?
你说真的吗 那个
Literally. Her. She was hot.
真的 就是她 那时很美
Still is.
依然很美
Hey, hey.
两位
You guys came! You’re here!
你们来了 你们可来了
I thought you were going out with your new boyfriend.
我以为你和新男友出去约会了
I thought you had a date with your old boyfriend.
我以为你和旧相好出去约会了
Same guy.
是一个人
No. Not surprised.
不会吧 我不惊讶
Booked back-to-back at the same restaurant.
在同一家餐厅订了背靠背的座位
Thought we wouldn’t notice.
以为我们不会注意到
What? Please lead me to the alcohol.
什么 请塞瓶酒给我
Right here. Sit down. We are gonna take good care of you.
坐到那里去 我们会好好照顾你们的
What happened to the Pinata?
那颗心怎么了
Oh, more sad and lonely people.
比我们还要可悲和寂寞的人儿啊
Hey, guys. Hey, Elise.
大伙儿好啊 你好啊 埃利斯
I’m driving around, looking in all the
我开车四处转
places he’s probably gonna be, but….
去找他可能会出现的地方
Anyways, like I said, just call me back.
不管怎样 我再重复一下 给我回电♥话♥
But no big deal, I’ve got it under control, so I’ll find him.
没什么 一切都在控制当中 我会找到他的
I’ve found him! Found him.
我找到了 找到了
Oh, my god, he’s in a van. Shit! What are you doing in a van?
上帝 他在面包车里 该死 你在面包车里干什么
Edison!
埃迪森
Burn, baby, burn!
烧掉 宝贝 烧掉
Justin Levy.
贾斯丁·莱维
Broke up with me on the morning of my birthday…
我生日那天大清早把我甩了
…still showed up to my party.
还来参加我的聚会
Burn, baby, burn!
烧掉 宝贝 烧掉
Lvonne Quinteros.
雷沃尼·昆蒂特洛
Dumped me for the piano player at the Beverly Wilshire.
在贝弗利山庄酒店看上钢琴演奏者 甩了我
Two hours ago. Oh, Charlie.
就在两个小时前 查理
Burn, baby, burn! Fire marshal know about this burning pot?
烧掉吧 宝贝 烧掉它 消防署长知道这个火炉吗
Oh, hey, Kelvin. Hey.
你好啊 凯文 你好
Back to the wine.
我跑来喝酒了
What are you doing here? I had a little time…
你怎么来了 十点开播前
before my 10:00 broadcast, somebody
还有一点时间 有人告诉我
said there was a gathering of my people.
这里有个小聚会 有我认识的人
How did you find us? Heather.
你怎么找到我们的 希瑟告诉我的
Right, right. Well, welcome.
对啊 对啊 好吧 欢迎你
Hi. I’m Julia. I’m Kelvin.
你好 我是朱莉亚 我叫凯文
Hi. So you guys know each other? Yes.
你们两个认识吗 是的
What misadventure of the heart brings you here?
你来这儿是因为什么烦心事呢
Oh, actually, I’m Kara’s date.
其实 我和卡拉在约会
Fascinating. Yeah.
真棒 是啊
All right, buddy.
好了 伙计
Don’t move! I’m really, really sorry.
别动 我真的很抱歉
Okay, but you can’t do that to me. Do you understand?
你不能这么对我 你知道吗
I know, l know. But this was really important.
我知道 我懂 可这真的很重要
She had to get her flowers. Is everything okay?
我非常需要这支花 你们没事吧
Yeah, I’m his babysitter. I’m his florist.
没事 我是她的保姆 我是帮他送花的
Look, I’m glad you’re okay.
我很高兴你没事
Do you want me to come in there with you?
你要我陪你进去吗
No. I think this is one of those things l have to do myseIf.
不用 这是我想独自一人去做的事情
I’ve been driving holden for a long time.
我帮他开了很久的车了
He’s never given his car up for anybody.
还没有人坐过他的车
You must be pretty special.
你一定特别
Over? Why do you keep talking like it’s over?
结束了 为什么你总是说得我们结束了一样
I love you.
我爱你
Edgar!
埃德加
Hey, get out of the way! I’ll always love you.
嘿 别挡住屏幕 我会永远爱你
Excuse me.
对不起
Down in front!
前面的坐下
Edgar, where are you? I know you’re out there.
埃德加 你在哪里 我知道你在这里
Who the hell is Edgar? He is my husband, and shut your mouth.
谁是他妈的埃德加 他是我老公 你给我闭嘴
Edgar, answer me. Answer her, edgar.
埃德加 回答我 回答他 埃德加
Lady, I can’t see through you. Edgar, where are you?
夫人 你挡住我了 埃德加 你在哪里
Estelle! Edgar, answer me.
伊丝特 埃德加 回答我
Estelle! That must be Edgar.
伊丝特 那一定就是埃德加
I’m here! I’m coming.
我在这儿 我来了
Sorry.
对不起
I see. Hey, run lower!
我看到了 低点儿
Listen to me. I know I let you down.
听我说 我知道我让你失望了
Maybe you don’t think l deserve forgiveness…
也许你觉得我不值得宽恕
but you’re gonna give it to me anyway,
但是你也应该原谅我
because when you love someone you love all of them, that’s the job
因为当你爱着某人就要爱她的全部
I know that now.
我现在明白了
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
And now, please, you gotta love everything about them.
但是现在 请你爱我的一切
Not just the good things, but the bad things too.
优点 缺点都爱
The things that you find lovable, and
那些你觉得可爱的和
the things that you don’t find lovable.
那些你觉得不可爱的
Shh. I understand.
我明白
I’ll never leave you.
我永远不会离开你
At first I was afraid, I was petrified
起先我很担心 我吓坏了
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side
不停地想没有你在我身边我无法独活
Then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
然后我日日夜夜想你的坏
And I grew strong and I learned how to get along
我终于坚强起来 学会如何继续

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!