Home 加拿大电影 血肉之躯

血肉之躯

0
血肉之躯

He would have killed you.
他一定会杀了你的
If he saw you, he would have just shot you in the head,
如果让他看见你 肯定一枪爆头
and you’d just be gone.
然后你就会消失了
These clothes are soaking still.
这些衣服还是湿的
I’m gonna lay them out to dry.
我得脱下来晾干
Oh, relax.
别紧张
Holy shit.
我的神啊
Don’t look.
不许偷看
Okay.
好的
Holy shit!
真是要命
Do you have to eat people?
你必须要吃人吗
Y… yeah.
是的
Or you’ll die?
不然会死吗
Yeah. But you didn’t eat me.
是的 但你没吃我
You rescued me. Like, a bunch.
你还救了我 好多次
It must be hard being stuck in there.
困在这里肯定很难受
You know, I can see you trying.
我能看出你在努力
Maybe that’s what people do.
人们都这样
You know, we try to be better.
努力变得更好
Sometimes we kind of suck at it.
有时候我们会搞砸
But I look at you and
但是我看到你
you try so much harder than any human in my city.
你比我们城里所有人都努力
You’re a good person, R.
你是个好人 兰
Anyway.
好吧
It was me.
是我
What was you?
什么是你
I mean, I…
我是说
I guess I kind of knew that.
我觉得我已经知道了
Y… you did?
你知道了
Yeah, I…
是的 我…
I guess I hoped that you didn’t.
我希望你没有
I’m sorry.
对不起
Julie…
茱莉
I’m so s… sorry.
我很抱歉
Julie…
茱莉
The dead do not sleep.
死人不用睡觉
If you guys could pick any job in the world,
如果你们能选择世上任意一种职业
pretend that everything was totally different,
而且假装世界完全不是现在这样
what would you want to do?
你想做什么
Nursing. Yeah?
护士 是吗
Yeah. Healing people and saving lives and…
没错 救死扶伤 治病…
I don’t know, finding a cure.
我也说不好 总之找到治愈方法
I like that.
我喜欢
I think someday someone’s gonna figure out this whole thing
我觉得总有一天有人能弄清楚这些事
and exhume the whole world.
发掘出整个世界
Exhume? And what does that mean?
发掘 什么意思
Um, exhume means to, like, revive.
发掘就是 复苏
It means to dig up. As in digging up a corpse.
意思是挖掘 就像挖出尸体那样
Whatever.
随你怎么说
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里做什么
Are you actually dreaming right now?
你现在是在做梦吗
I’m not sure.
我也不知道
You can’t dream, Corpse. Dreaming is for humans.
你不能做梦 行尸 人类才会做梦
Chill out, Per. He can dream if he wants to.
冷静点 小佩 他想就可以
What about you, R?
你呢 兰
What do you want to be?
你想做什么事
I don’t know. I don’t even know what I am.
我不知道 我甚至不知道自己是什么
Well, you can be whatever you want.
你想成为任何人都行
Isn’t that what they say?
大家不都这么说吗
We can, right? You and me?
咱们都可以的 是吗 你和我一起
It’s not gonna happen, loverboy.
不可能的 多情少年
Not after you told her you ate her ex.
你告诉她你吃了她前男友后就不可能了
Shrug.
耸下肩吧
So cold, I know you can’t believe it
如此彻骨寒冷 我知道你无法相信
美国三角洲精神乐队的《雅马哈》
Sometimes you gotta face the feeling
有时必须面对 这些苦与痛的感觉
And if you don’t care if you get up again
尽管你不在乎 尽管你又重新站起
There’s a thousand things I will not understand
世间事千千万 我有那么多不明白
Now you’re dealing with the hell I put you through
你正努力逃脱 却是我推你入深渊
If I had my way I would be right there next to you
如果可以选择 我必将永伴你身边
There’s certain things in life you cannot change
总有一些事情 让你完全无能为力
There’s certain things
总有一些事情
So much for dreaming.
梦该醒了
You can’t be whatever you want.
你不能想做什么就做什么
All I’ll ever be is a slow, pale,
我永远都只是个动作缓慢 脸色苍白
hunched over, dead eyed zombie.
弯腰驼背 眼神呆滞的行尸
What I think what’s gonna happen
我还妄想什么呢
that she’d actually want to stay with me?
难道她真愿意和我在一起吗
It’s hopeless.
不可能的
This is what I get for wanting more.
奢求太多就是这种结果
I should just be happy with what I had.
我应该满足于现状
Things don’t change. I need to accept that.
事物一成不变 我必须接受这一点
It’s easier not to feel.
麻木不仁反而更简单些
Then I wouldn’t have to feel like this.
那样我就不会这么难受了
I’ve been alone too many nights
如此多个夜晚 只能独自一人度过
Too proud to tell you when you’re right
当你正确之时 不明白我多么自豪
A little patience would have helped me then
只需一点耐心 就已对我帮助良多
A lot like the break has been the common standard
许多次的断绝 让我早就习以为常
All the angels above the earth I prayed
请聆听我祈祷 天空中圣洁的天使
Send this message right into her head
请把这个消息 带给我心中那个人
There’s certain things in life I cannot take
总有一些事情 让我完全无法承受
And I will wait, I hope you know I care
我会耐心等待 只愿你明白我的心
So cold I know you can’t believe it
如此彻骨寒冷 我知道你无法相信
Sometimes you gotta face the feeling
有时必须面对 这些苦与痛的感觉
When you don’t care if you get up again
尽管你不在乎 尽管你又重新站起
There’s a thousand this I will not understand
世间事千千万 我有那么多不明白
I hope you know I care
只愿你明白我的心
Now you’re dealing with the hell I put you through
你正努力逃脱 却是我推你入深渊
If I had my way I would right there next to you
如果可以选择 我必将永伴你身边
There’s certain things in life you cannot change
总有一些事情 让你完全无能为力
There’s certain things
总有一些事情
Identify yourself!
报上名来
It’s just me, Kevin. It’s okay. I’m fine.
是我 凯文 没事的 我很好
Just stop right there.
站在那儿别动
It’s okay. I’m not infected.
没事的 我没被感染
I said stop, Julie!
我让你别动 茱莉
Okay. Fine. Fine.
好吧 好吧
Let me check you out.
让我检查一下
阴性
Is she okay? Clear, sir.
她还好吗 没问题 长官
Hi, Dad.
爸爸
I sent a half a dozen units out looking for you.
我派了六个行动组出去找你
Nora said you were taken into…
诺拉说你被带进尸巢
Yeah, I was. But I escaped.
是的 但是我逃脱了
I was holed up in a house in the suburbs
我躲在房♥子里 躲在郊外
and then I found a car, so I came here.
之后我找到一辆车 所以就回来了
Julie, are you sure nothing bit you?
茱莉 你确定没被咬吗
Do I look infected to you, Dad?
你看我像被咬了吗 爸爸
We have to be safe.
我们得保证安全
Yeah, I know. I know. I’m fine, though. I promise.
是的 我明白 我发誓我很好
I thought I lost you.
我以为我失去你了
Well, you didn’t, Dad. I’m here.
你没失去我 爸爸 我在这儿呢
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Yeah. Good to be back.
是啊 回来真好
So I’m just gonna go home. I’m gonna blend in.
我要回家去 我要调整一下
I’m gonna stop thinking so much.
我不能再想这么多了
I’m gonna forget about her,
我要忘了她
just like I forgot about everything else.
就像我忘记所有别的事情一样
I’m gonna… Oh, shit, am I cold?
我要…妈的 我好像有点冷
Is that what this is? Corpses don’t get cold.
冷就是这种感觉吗 可行尸不会冷啊
What are you doing here?
你们来这儿干什么

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Previous article 巨浪
Next article 我为玛丽狂
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。