Hey, Berg, you gonna help us out or what?
柏格 你到底帮不帮我们
No dice. Almost at level five.
不帮 快过第五关了
Did you hear that?
有听到动静吗
I did. We should bail.
听到了 我们得赶快闪人
Oh, hey, we can’t just bail. We have orders.
我们不能就这么走了 我们有任务在身
Do you have any idea how much medicine
你知道一个月内
the city goes through a month?
整个城市要用多少药品吗
We need pharma salvage to survive.
我们需要靠药物补救来生存
We can’t just abandon our…
我们不能就这么放弃…
You sound just like my dad.
你的口气和我爸一模一样
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, it wasn’t a compliment.
我可不是在夸你
Oh, here, guys. Take some Prozac.
各位 拿点百忧解
一种治疗抑郁症的精神药物
Maybe that will cheer you up.
也许能让你们振作点
I told you I heard something.
我说了我听到动静了
Per, let’s bail.
小佩 我们要撤了
Perry?
佩里
We have orders, Julie.
我们有任务 茱莉
It was nothing anyway.
根本就没有什么东西
You’re being paranoid, okay? Perry!
别多疑了 好吗 佩里
Aim for their heads!
爆他们的头
蒂娜·特纳 《想你》
And there’s a message that I’m sending out
我发简讯给你
Like a telegraph to your soul
像是通往你心的电报
And if I can’t bridge this distance
如果我无法与你相通
Stop this heartbreak overload
不要再过度心碎
I ain’t missing you at all
我不再想你了
Missing you
想你
Smile, mother…
笑一个 狗日…
Nice watch.
手表不错
Now, I’m not proud of this.
此刻我不并引以为傲
In fact, I’d appreciate it
事实上 如果你能忽略以下镜头
if you might look away for a moment here.
我会表示感激不尽
I don’t like hurting people, but this is the world now.
我不想伤害人类 但世界就是如此
The new hunger is a very powerful thing.
新一轮的饥饿厮杀威力无穷
If I don’t eat all of him, if I spare his brain,
如果我不吃干净他 留下他的脑髓
he’ll rise up and become a Corpse like me.
他就会”重生” 变成像我一样的行尸
But if I do, I get his memories,
但如果吃了人脑 我就有了他的记忆
his thoughts, his feelings.
他的思想 他的感受
I’m sorry, I just can’t help it.
不好意思 我忍♥不住就要开吃了
The brain’s the best part.
人脑是精华
The part that makes me feel human again.
它能让我重新找到做人的感觉
You like it, Perry?
你喜欢吗 佩里
I don’t want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I just want to feel what you felt.
我只想感知你的感觉
To feel a little better.
让我更像是活着
A little less dead.
死亡感不再那么强烈
Perry… I think I love you.
佩里 我觉得我爱上你了
Say something.
表示点什么啊
Don’t just say nothing.
别光愣着
No, I, um…
不是 我…
I think I love you too, Julie.
我想我也爱你 茱莉
I miss airplanes.
我想念飞机了
My mom used to say that it looked like
妈妈说它就像
an Etch A Sketch up there.
在天上的神奇画笔
I like that you remember that kind of stuff.
我喜欢你会记住这样的事情
If we don’t, then it will just all be gone. You know?
如果不记住 它们就会消逝
Yeah.

The world is so messed up.
这个世界糟透了
Not all of it.
并不是全部都糟啊
Cheeseball.
小坏蛋
Perry?
佩里
Perry!
佩里
Perry, where are you? Answer me!
佩里 你在哪 回答我
Julie…
茱莉
Julie…
茱莉
Safe.
安全
Come…
来…
What?
什么
氟西汀[抗抑郁药]
I don’t know what I’m doing. What’s wrong with me?
我不知道我在做什么 我有毛病吧
These other guys would never bring a living person home.
其他行尸从没带过活人回来
You know why? Because that’s crazy!
知道为什么吗 因为这太不可思议了
Right now, they think she’s just another one of us.
现在 他们认为她也是其中一员
A new addition to the family.
行尸家族新成员
But they would think I was insane
他们会觉得我疯了
if they could think.
如果他们会思考的话
Why do I have to be so weird?
我怎么会这么怪异
What am I doing?
我到底在干什么
Home…

Not eat.
不吃
Keep you safe.
让你安全
All right,
好吧
maybe I could have thought this through a little more.
也许我还需要一段时间来思考这件事
But I can tell when a girl needs her space.
但我知道女孩什么时候需要个人空间
There’s a lot of ways to get to know a person.
了解一个人有很多办法
Eating her dead boyfriend’s brains
吃她男朋友的脑髓
is one of the more unorthodox methods, but…
当然不是个正当的渠道 但…
It’s a special occasion…
这是个特殊的时刻…
A special occasion, sir?
特殊的时刻吗 先生
It’s Mom’s birthday.
我妈妈的生日
To Diane. To Mom.
敬黛安 敬妈妈
It’s Mom’s birthday.
今天是我妈妈的生日
So, Perry,
佩里
Julie tells me you’ve been working in agriculture.
茱莉说你专攻农业
But tell me you would never consider
还说你绝不想
going to work construction with your father.
和你父亲一起从事建筑行业
You know, on the wall we need good people.
可是城墙那边亟需建筑人才
Don’t mind him, Per.
小佩 别管他
Dad’s idea of saving humanity is to build a really big concrete box,
对付行尸 我爸想建一个水泥大牢笼
put everyone in it,
把所有人都塞进去
and then wait at the door with guns
然后拿着枪守在门口
until we grow old and die.
固步自封 直至老死
Well, Julie, without the wall,
要不是这个牢笼
we would be eating brains now instead of rice.
我们的主食就从米饭变成人脑了
Dad…

This is the only way past the wall.
要到墙外去只有这条路了
Otherwise we get stopped.
别被人发现就行
Okay.
来吧
Come on. It’s not that bad. Come on.
进来吧 没事的 快
I haven’t heard from him in two days, Julie.
我已经连续两天联♥系♥不上他了
He’s on construction detail, Perry.
他在忙着建造城墙
He’s working.
他只是抽不开身
My dad goes weeks
我爸也时不时一连几周
without checking in.
玩失踪
Okay. This way.
这边
It’s gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Dad.

Per.
小佩
No!

Perry! Come on!
佩里 快跑
No wonder she’s so afraid of me.
怪不得她那么怕我
I need a different approach.
看来我得换个方法
Okay, here we go. Don’t be creepy.
好 说干就干 表情不能太凶残
Don’t be creepy. Don’t be creepy.
温柔点 友善些
What are you doing?
你想干什么
Please leave me alone.
求你让我一个人待着
Why me?
为什么
Why did you save me?
为什么要救我
Don’t

c… cry.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章巨浪
下一篇文章我为玛丽狂
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!