Hi.
你好
Ready for a fight.
准备好战斗了
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊 我看出来了
So… soldiers coming. Boneys closing in.
人类的军队来了 骷髅尸也逼近了
They’re here now.
它们来了
Keep them out. We will.
挡住它们 我们会的
Run.
快跑
Spread here, right side and to your left.
大家散开 右边一排左边一排
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Don’t shoot the girl! We will not!
别伤到女孩 不会的
This way, come on!
这边 快跑
Sir, your daughter is with the Corpse.
长官 您女儿和行尸在一起
I’ve got eyes on them.
我看见他们了
It’s OK. Yes, Sir.
安全 是 长官
Thank you.
谢谢了
Who the hell do we shoot?
我们该打哪一边
This asshole.
打这个混♥蛋♥
Hi.
你好
Hey. Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
We see Corpses fighting skeletons, sir.
我们看见行尸正在对抗骷髅尸 长官
Copy that. We’re seeing that over here, too.
收到 我们这边也看见了
Sorry, can you repeat that?
抱歉 你能重复一遍吗
Copy that. We’re seeing
收到 我们看见
Corpses fighting skeletons, sir.
行尸正在和骷髅尸战斗 长官
Shit!

It’s over.
完蛋了
No. Keep you safe.
不会的 让你安全
It will be okay.
不会有事的
R?

R!

R, please, please!
兰 求求你 求求你
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah?
没事 没事吗
Next one’s the head.
下一枪就爆头了
Move away from him, Julie.
离他远点 茱莉
No!

Julie, move now.
茱莉 赶紧闪开
Dad, you have to listen to me.
爸爸 你听我说
I know we lost everybody.
我知道我们失去了许多人
I know you lost Mom.
我知道你失去了妈妈
But you and me, we are still here.
但是你和我 我们依然在这里
We can fix all this.
我们可以修复这一切
We can start over.
我们可以重新来过
They need our help.
他们需要我们的帮助
Please, Dad! Look at him.
求你了 爸爸 看看他
He’s different. He’s…
他是不同的 他…
Bleeding.
流血了
He’s bleeding, Dad.
他流血了 爸爸
Corpses don’t bleed!
行尸是不会流血的
Oh, God.
上帝啊
You’re alive. He’s alive!
你重生了 他重生了
You’re alive.
你重生了
Does it hurt?
疼吗
Yeah.

Yeah?
是吗
Sir?
长官
This is Colonel Grigio. The situation has changed.
我是格利吉奥上校 情况有变
Let’s get you two the hell out of here.
我们带你俩离开这里
Are you still bleeding?
你还在流血吗
Yes.
是的
Good.
很好
Sorry.
抱歉
On the one hand, getting shot in the chest hurt.
一方面来说 胸膛中弹很疼
Like, a lot.
疼得要命
But on the other,
可另一方面来说
it felt good to bleed, to feel pain,
能流血 能感受疼痛
to feel love.
能感受爱 真好
I wish I could say we cured the Boneys with love,
我真希望我们也能用爱治愈骷髅尸
but really we just straight up killed them .
但事实是 我们把它们杀了个片甲不留
It sounds kind of messed up,
听起来可能有点混乱
but no one felt too bad about it.
但大家都觉得这样做还不错
They were too far gone to change.
因为它们已经变不回来了
It was actually a really good bonding experience
这真是我们和人类之间
for us and the humans.
一次愉快的合作
Once we joined forces, they didn’t stand a chance.
只要我们联手 骷髅尸绝无胜算
The ones we didn’t kill just wasted away.
那些侥幸逃脱的也将日益衰弱
And the rest of us?
我们中的其他”人”呢
Well, we kind of learned how to live again.
我们学着如何重新开始生活
For a while, it seemed like
有一段时间 我们中的很多”人”
a lot of us forgot what that meant.
似乎忘记了生活的含义
The humans began to accept us,
人类开始接纳我们
connect with us, teach us.
与我们交往 教我们生活
This was the key to the cure.
这是治愈的关键所在
It was scary at first, but
起初有点可怕
every great thing startst a little scary, doesn’t it ?
但是伟大的开始都有些可怕 不是吗
This is how it happened.
就是这样开始的
This is how the world was…
世界就是这样的…
exhumed.
发掘 重生
You need some help?
需要帮忙吗
Yeah.
是的
I have, uh, zombie fingers.
我的手指太僵硬了
Thank you.
谢谢
Here.
帮您打伞吧
Oh, it’s okay. I don’t mind the rain.
不用了 这点雨没事的
I insist.
我坚持
I’m…
我叫…
Mar… Marcus.
马…马库斯
Emily.
艾米丽
You’re… You’re very pretty.
您…您真好看
Thank you, Marcus.
谢谢夸奖 马库斯
Now you’re supposed to say I’m pretty, too.
您应该说我也挺好看的
R?

Yeah?
怎么了
Do you remember your name yet?
记起你的名字了吗
No.
没有
Well, you know, you could just give yourself one.
你可以自己起一个
Just pick one. Whatever you want.
选一个吧 随你喜欢
I like “R.”
我就喜欢”兰”
Really?
真的吗
You don’t want to know what it was?
你不想知道你原来叫什么吗
You don’t want your old life back?
你不想回到过去的生活吗
No.
不想
I want this one.
我就要现在的生活
Just “R”, huh?
就叫兰 是不
Just “R”.
就叫兰
I’ll go braving everything
我无所畏惧
美国国民乐队的《逃避》
With you swallowing the shine of the sun
因为有你的阳光
I’ll go braving everything
我无所畏惧
Through the shine of the sun
沐浴着你的阳光
But I won’t be no runaway
不会退缩
Cause I won’t run
不会逃避’
No I won’t be no runaway
不会退缩
Cause I won’t run
不会逃避’
No I won’t be no runaway
不会退缩
What makes you think I’m enjoying
你如何知晓
Being led to the flood
我乘风破浪的痛快
We’ve got another thing coming undone
新的目标还在前方
And it’s taking us over
等待我们
And it’s taking forever.
直到永远
It was always what you said

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章巨浪
下一篇文章我为玛丽狂
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!