No, Nora, he was a reasonable guy once.
不 诺拉 他有时候也会通情达理
Oh, no, I think you’re confused.
不 你弄错了
It was your mom that was the reasonable one.
通情达理的是你妈
It was your dad that grounded you for a year
你♥爸♥仅仅因为你偷了瓶水蜜桃杜松子酒
for stealing Peach Schnapps.
就关了你一年禁闭
Are you serious? It’s your dad
开玩笑 你♥爸♥可是最爱
that likes to shoot Corpses in the head.
开枪爆行尸的头了
Well, what other choice do we have, Nora?
咱们还有其它选择吗 诺拉
Still, we’d have to get him through the city.
还得带着他横穿整个城市
Someone would definitely see you.
你肯定会被发现的
There isn’t much time.
时间不多了
We could fix him up.
咱们可以给他化个妆
What?
什么
I have some makeup that I was saving for a special occasion
我曾为了某个特别时刻攒了些化妆品
that obviously isn’t gonna happen.
反正我想也等不到那一天了
Yeah. Yeah, we could.
对啊 可以给他化妆
We could put on a little bit of foundation.
打点儿粉底
Maybe a little blush. Probably a lot of blush.
再来点儿腮红 可能要很多腮红
No way.
没门儿
Yeah, way.
有门儿
Would you change the song, please?
换首歌♥呗
What? It’s funny.
为啥 多好玩啊
No, it’s not.
一点儿也不
Fine.

There we go.
化好了
Waiting in a car
静静地坐在车中
M83组合的《午夜之城》
法国
Waiting for a ride in the dark
等待暗夜的旅行
Hold up.
不是吧
You look hot!
真帅啊
Look and see her eyes, they glow
看她闪动的双眸
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
It’s just, you look nice.
你看上去很不错
I don’t know how my dad’s gonna be.
不知道我爸会是什么反应
He gets kind of crazy. This might not work.
他很暴躁 咱们也许不会成功
No matter what, we stay together.
不管怎样 我们都不分离
We’re changing everything.
我们一起改变世界
I know.
我明白
Stay together. Promise.
永不分离 发誓
I promise.
我发誓
Come on.
走吧
Hey, it’s game time. All right, let’s do this.
好戏开始了 好吧 开始吧
Excuse me.
站住
Where are you guys headed?
你们去哪儿
To see my dad, Kevin.
去见我爸 凯文
Miss Grigio, I can’t let you guys in.
格利吉奥小姐 你们不能进去
We’re on high alert around here.
这里是高度警戒区域
Why? What’s going on? It’s classified.
为什么 怎么了 这是机密
All right, well, we have our own classified business,
那我们也有自己的机密
so come on.
让开
Say something human. Say something human.
说句人话 说句人话
How are you?
你好吗
Nailed it.
搞定
Over here. He’s fine.
走这边 他很好啦
Okay, you guys wait here.
好了 你们在这等着
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
What is going on? What is all this?
发生了什么事 这都干什么呢
I’m not sure, but it’s not good.
我也说不清 反正不是好事
We’ve been getting reports
我们收到消息称
there are sizable packs of skeletons and Corpses
大批的骷髅尸和行尸
coming toward us.
在逼近我们
We don’t know why,
我们也不知道原因
but if they’re here to attack,
但是如果他们发动袭击
there’s nothing we can do about it.
我们只能束手待毙
Too many of them, too few of us.
敌众我寡 力量悬殊
So I want you to get home, lock down the house.
所以你回家去 把房♥门锁上
I have the gun there, the Ruger SR…
我给你留了一把儒格手♥枪♥
This? Yeah, okay. I need to talk to you.
是这把吗 对了 我有话要对你说
Julie, not now.
茱莉 现在不行
Dad, it’s important.
爸 是很重要的事
This is gonna sound really crazy, but
这听上去很荒谬 但是
I think the dead are coming back to life.
我认为行尸们正在重获新生
That does sound crazy.
确实很荒谬
They’re changing, Dad. They’re…
他们正在变化 爸爸 他们…
I don’t know. They’re somehow curing themselves.
我不知道该怎么说 他们好像能自愈
You think they’re curing themselves? How is that?
你觉得他们在自愈 怎么个自愈法
I saw it. It is really happening.
我看见了 他们真的在自愈
No. You know what is happening, Julie?
不 你了解现在的情况吗 茱莉
What’s happening is every day
现在的情况是
there are more of them and less of us.
行尸与日俱增 人类日渐减少
They are not curing themselves.
他们不是在自愈
We’re their food source.
我们是他们的食物
They are not becoming vegan. Okay?
他们不会变成吃素的 好不好
They don’t eat broccoli.
他们不吃西兰花
They eat brains,
他们吃人脑
your mother’s and your boyfriend’s included.
包括你妈和你男友的
Okay? So I want you to wake up!
明白了吗 所以你给我清醒点
I’ll explain. Okay?
我去解释 听明白了吗
What do you mean, “You’ll explain”? Explain what?
什么叫你去解释 解释什么
I got this.
我会说服他的
Get yourself home.
赶紧回家去
Barricade yourself in the shelter.
找个地方躲起来
There is enough stuff there that you can open up…
家里物资充足 你可以打开…
Uh… Hi.
你好啊
Who are you?
你是谁
This is R.
他是兰
I didn’t ask you. I asked him. Who are you?
我没问你 我在问他 你是谁
You’re a Corpse?
你是行尸
He saved my life. He took care of me.
他救了我的命 他对我很好
I triggered something in him
我触动了他内心的某个地方
and that must have sparked something in all of them…
也唤醒了他们所有…
No…

Now it’s triggered something in me.
现在是我内心的某个地方被触动了
Dad! No! Dad!
爸爸 不要啊
We want to help.
我们想帮你们
Please, they don’t want to attack us.
求你了 他们不是来袭击我们的
They wanna help.
他们想帮我们
We’re… We’re getting better.
我们…我们正在变好
No. Things don’t get better. Things get worse.
不 情况没有好转 而是每况愈下
People get bit, then they get infected,
谁被咬到 谁就会被感染
then I shoot them in the head.
然后我只能爆掉他们的头
No, Dad…
别这样 爸爸
That’s what happened to your mother,
你♥妈♥的♥结局就是这样
and that’s what’s gonna happen to him.
他的下场也一样
I’m really sorry, Mr. Grigio.
对不住了 格利吉奥先生
Go. Get out of here
快跑 离开这里
and be safe, no matter what. Okay?
无论怎样都要平平安安的 好吗
Julie…
茱莉
I have to go.
我得走了
You’re not gonna shoot me.
你不会冲我开枪的
Yes. Yeah, I will. Totally.
不 我会的 绝对会
Okay. That could have gone better.
好了 事情本可以更”好”的
I need to warn my friends.
我得去提醒我的朋友们
Where? The stadium…
在哪 体育场
Shit! Come on! Go to the subway!
靠 快 走地铁
Please excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉 借过一下
Please, welcome. Come. Coming through.
欢迎回来 请过来吧
R.

Julie.
茱莉

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章巨浪
下一篇文章我为玛丽狂
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!