差不多可以找个很棒的房♥子
we might be able to find us a real decent place,
我绝不会再让你担心任何事
so I don’t want you to worry about anything anymore,
因为妈妈在这里
’cause Mama Lil is here now.
你明早九点…能来接我跟宝宝吗?…
Why don’t you come by and pick us up tomorrow… me and Americus… 9:00 a.m.?
准时到
On the dot. [Chuckles]
我还有事要忙.得去买♥♥尿布,毯子…
So,I got me a lot of stuff to do. We gotta get diapers and blankets…
还有摇篮
and a cradle.
妈妈? – 嗯?
Mama? – Yeah?
谢谢你能来
Thank you for comin’.
肯定的
You bet.
[Baby Fussing]
没关系.宝宝
It’s okay,baby. It’s okay.
没事的
You’re okay.
或许你该打个电♥话♥给来接你的人
Maybe you should try to call whoever’s pickin’ you up.
我没有她的号♥码
I don’t know where she’s stayin’.
我帮你叫车.你要去哪?
I could call a cab for you. Where you goin’?
[Baby Crying]
五百块…我早该想到的
Five hundred dollars… I should have known.
[Horn Honking]
Hey.
[Sighs]
哇喔.看看谁来了
Well,look at all this.
我看看
[Chuckles] And look at you.
你还跟昨天一样可爱
Oh,yes,you’re just as cute today as you were yesterday,
说不定还更可爱了 – 是啊
maybe cuter. – Yeah.
喔,记得那棵树吗?…
Well,you know that tree…
你种在我院子里的那棵?
your tree that you planted in my yard?
我尽力了,可是我没法照顾好
I’ve been tryin’ to take care of it,and I just don’t have the feel for it.
我也没有时间
I don’t have the time either.
我在想,如果你跟宝宝过来跟我住一阵子
So,I thought maybe if you and the baby came to stay with me for a while…
你就可以帮我照顾它
that you could take care of it for me.
这样可以帮我很多忙
Sure help me out a lot.

Okay.
佛尼! – 什么?
[Woman] Forney! – What?
你在哪里? – 忙着把盘子放进水槽
Where are you? – I’m just putting the dishes in the sink.
佛尼? – 我马上过去
Forney? – I’ll be… I’ll be right back.
佛尼,佛尼!- 我们休息了
Forney. Forney! – [Knocking] – We’re closed!
听着,我们…
Look,we’re…

Hi.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
可以
Uh,yeah.
我要毛巾 – 在浴室里
I need a towel! – They’re in the bathroom!
不方便吗? – 不,不会
Is this a bad time? – Uh,yeah. No. [Chuckles Nervously]
我只想…我只是想谢谢你…
I just… I just wanted to thank you for…
我拿不到 – 给我两分钟
I can’t reach them! – Give me two minutes!
我马上回来
I’ll be right there.
抱歉 我… – 没关系
Sorry,l… – That’s okay,l…
我只是想跟你道谢…我想你救了我们两个的命…
I just wanted to thank you for… Well,I guess you saved our lives…
我跟阿美里克斯 – 阿美里克斯
me and Americus. – “Americus”?
想抱抱她吗?
You wanna hold her?
哦… – 没关系
Oh… – It’s okay.
Oh,oh,oh. [Gasps]
怀科顿先生送给宝宝的礼物
Moses Whitecotton gave me this as a baby gift.
Uh-huh. – Oh.
帽子
Hat.
好 一.二.三. 笑一个
All right. One,two,three,smile.
佛尼! – 我…
Forney! – L…
好了.那么
All right. So,
我们下次见. – 嗯
I’ll see you soon. – Uh-huh.
Oh,uh…
再见. – 再见
Good-bye. – Bye.
佛尼
Forney! – [Sighs]
用你的心倾听.你会发现 – 闭嘴
You may find [music] – [Inmate] Shut up!
环顾内心 找到那部分
∮ Look inside and find the part ∮
[Sighs]
环顾内心,找到失落的部分,将会带领您 – 闭上你的鸟嘴
∮ Look inside and find the part that’s leadin’ you ∮ – Shut the hell up!
Jack. Hey,Jack…
[Grunting] – [Inmates Yelling]
[music][Radio,Indistinct]
你怎么看?我花了一整月才恢复身材
What do you think? It took me a whole month to get back to my old size.
[Gurgling]
女人胖一点又无伤大雅
Oh,well,a little weight on a woman’s no harm.
呃?你觉得呢?
Huh? What do you think of that?
早餐?
[Chuckles] Breakfast?
不了,上班前我要开你的车去检查下煞车
No. Before work I’m gonna take your truck in and get those brakes checked.
我来付,别跟我争
I’m payin’. Don’t argue.
修女,门口有人 – 喏,你来抱
Sister,there’s people at the door. – Oh,here. Come on.
来,给你抱 – 嗨
Come on. There ya go. – Hello.
过去喽,她很乖的? – 当然
There ya go. Who’s a good girl? – Yes.
我抱住了
I got her.
有事? – 夫人
Yes? – Ma’am,
我们今天带来福音给卖♥♥场宝宝
we have come here today to bring the Word of God to the Wal-Mart baby…
和她年轻未婚的妈妈
and to her young,unmarried mama.
我们从密西西比的密奈开车过来的
We drove all the way up from Midnight,Mississippi.
你们大可不必跑这一趟
Well,you folks could have saved yourself a trip,
因为神已经在这屋子很久了
’cause the Word of God’s been in this house a long time.
我以为事情已经结束了…
[Sighs] I thought that was all over and done with…
没有人会来看卖♥♥场宝宝
people wantin’ to see the Wal-Mart baby.
再见,甜心. 妈妈很快回来
Bye,sweetie. Mama will be back. – [Gurgles]
再见 斯柏克先生 – 我做了香肠串
Bye,Mr. Sprock. – I made links!
谢谢你
Thank you.
感谢主
[Sighs] Dear Lord,we pray…
赐予食物滋养身体
that you will bless this food for the nourishment of our bodies,
求您宽恕我跟斯柏克先生
and we ask forgiveness,Lord,for the fornication that Mr. Sprock and me…
早上在餐桌上的淫乱行为
committed this morning on this very table.
阿门
Amen. – Amen.
[Radio] ∮ Only you ∮
∮ Can make this world ∮
你不能停这里 我们还没开门
[Man] Hey,whoa,whoa! You can’t park there!
我知道 但我要去上班
We ain’t open yet. – I know that,but I gotta get to work.
我也要上班,还得保持走道上整洁干净 – 我会把钥匙留给你
Well,I’m workin’ too,and I gotta keep the sidewalk clear. – I’ll leave you the keys,then…
∮ Can make the darkness bright ∮
∮ Only you ∮
∮ And you alone ∮
∮ Can thrill me like you do ∮
我想我可能怀孕了
I think I might be pregnant.
你知道我上个月认识的家伙
You know that guy I told you about… the one I met last month?
那个英俊的技工.甜心… – 嗯
Yeah,the good-lookin’ mechanic. Honey… – Yeah.
我是怎么搞的 我根本不想跟他发♥生♥关♥系♥
I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I didn’t even want to be with him.
他有用任何东西吗? – 没有
Well,didn’t he use anything? – Just me.
我不知道该怎办
I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
有个吉普赛老妇告诉我
Well,this old Gypsy woman once told me that if you jump backwards nine times…
只要在日出前往后跳九次 就不会怀孕
before the sun come up,you won’t be pregnant.
我跳好远,要搭公车才能回得了家,结果怀了双胞胎
So I jumped so far I had to take a bus to get back home,and then I had twins.
现在这个男友就很完美
[Chuckles] – Which is why the guy I’m seein’ now is pretty perfect.
怎么说? – 哈
Why’s that? – Well,
他不孕
he’s sterile as a cotton ball.
永久的? – 他十五岁时得了腮腺炎
So it’s permanent? – Oh,yeah. He had mumps when he was 15…
病毒侵犯到那里,- 哪里?
and they went down on him. – Down where?
重要部位啊
To his manly areas.
那不就… – 哦,老天,娜薇利,
So they’re… – Oh,God,Novalee,no.
不,他只是射空包弹而已
He’s just shootin’ blanks,is all.
喔,事实上:我们这种交不到白马王子的
Well,let’s face it: Girls like us don’t get the pick of the litter.
我怀疑你是否怀孕 得等等看
I don’t think you’re pregnant,but you’ll have to wait it out.
下次见,拜. – 拜
I’ll see ya. Bye-bye. – Bye.
拜. – 准备回家了?
Bye. – You ready to go home?
[Grunting]
找到你要的了吗?
Are you finding what you want?
我看不懂书上在写什么
I don’t know what they’re talkin’ about.
我查了字典
I have to look up every other word in the dictionary,
又查了儿童字典
then I have to look up those words in the children’s dictionary.
花了半小时才读一页
Takes me a half-hour to read a page.
看书学摄影可能不是件容易事
Well,maybe this is something that’s hard to learn from books.
我是指摄影. – 对我来说都很难
I mean,it’s photography. – Hard for me anyway.
呃… – 怎么了
Uh… – Is something wrong?
有厕所吗? – 嗯
Is there a ladies’ room? – Yeah.
感谢老天,非常感谢
[Novalee Shouting] Yes! Thank you,Lord! Thank you so much.
还好吗? – 当然
Things went well? – You bet.
我要走了
Oh,l-I gotta go.
你有约会吗? – 没有
Oh,you’ve got a big date or something? – No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!