Lf we combined it with something… Quiet. Be quiet.
如果我们能连结什么… 安静点
I’m sorry. So…
不好意思 那这么说…
…you were their king, and you made everything right?
…你当过国王 你什么都能化解对吧?
Yeah.
是的
Well, you know, what about Ioneliness?
那你说 这孤独怎么办啊?
What he’s saying is, will you keep out all the sadness?
他的意思是 你能让大家远离忧伤吗?
I have a sadness shield that keeps out all the sadness.
我有一个忘忧盾能让大家远离忧伤
And it’s big enough for all of us.
咱们所有人都躲得下
Wow.
哇哦
And I do this to Ioneliness.
等到孤独来了 我就这样
I knew it, I knew it. When he showed up, I saw it.
我知道 我知道 他出现的时候 我看到了
Why don’t you guys ever listen to me?
你们为什么都不相信我呢?
You’re right, Carol. I didn’t see it.
你说得是对的 卡洛 我没看见
I don’t understand. He doesn’t look like a king.
我不明白的是 他看上去不像国王啊
Lf he could be king, I could be king. Shh.
他要称王了 我就大帝了我 嘘
Were you the king where you came from?
你是不是你们那儿的国王啊?
Yeah. Yeah, for 20 years.
是啊 我当了20年呢
Ohh.

That’s impressive. That’s incredible, right?
太牛了 太难以相信了
Wow. Looks like we found our king.
哇哦 看来我们终于找到国王了
You are our king, right?
你会当我们国王对吧
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I am.
我会的
I’m so relieved. Sorry we were gonna eat you.
我终于解脱了 不好意思之前说要吃你
We didn’t know you were king. Insane.
我们不知道你是国王 实在不明智啊
Yeah, I mean… Oh, my God, it’s KW.
是啊 我说… 哦 上帝 是KW
What? What?
什么? 什么?
Oh, hi, KW. KW, good to see you.
哦 嗨 KW KW 很高兴见到你
I thought you were with your new best friends, Bob and Terry.
我还以为你和你的新朋友在一块 鲍勃和泰瑞
What are you guys doing?
你们在这儿干嘛呢?
Who is that? KW, get in here.
那是谁? KW 过来啊
You gotta hear this. We finally got a king.
你知道吗 我们终于找到国王啦
That’s true. A very impressive one.
没错没错 超牛的呢
Yeah, KW, we got a king.
是啊 KW 我们有国王啦
You and me could go for a walk, and I’ll tell you about it. Anytime.
我可以陪你边散步边讲讲的 随时乐意奉陪
You could carry me like a little baby.
你可以像领小孩一样领着我啊
Um…
呃…
Yeah, anyway, I don’t know if I’m sticking around.
我也不知道还能呆多久
I just came back…
我只是回来…
…to get that one stick that I left here. Did anyone see it?
…回来找我落在这里的小树枝 你们见到了没啊?
I’ll help find it, KW. I’m good at finding sticks.
我帮你吧 KW 我找树枝很在行的
KW, he’s very powerful.
KW 他可牛了呢
Stop, stop. Don’t push her. She’ll figure it out for herself.
别说了 别不停跟她说 她自己会想明白的
Just leave her be, okay?
给她点空间 好吗?
King. King, this way. Your Majesty, please.
国王陛下 这边请 请 陛下
Oh, look. He’s gonna make us happy, Judy.
哦 看啊 他肯定会让我们开心的 朱迪
Yeah.
是啊
But happiness isn’t always the best way to be happy.
但开心不代表是最大的幸福
Judith, stop.
朱迪斯 别说了
He’s small for a king.
他这么小怎么当国王啊
Am I nuts? He’s small. That’s what I said.
就我一个觉得他小吗? 我也这么觉得
Alexander. Shh. Sorry.
亚历山大 嘘 抱歉
I like it better when we have a king.
我倒是觉得有个国王不错
I like Carol better when we have a king.
有国王的时候 卡洛都看着招人喜欢
Hey, what happened to our houses?
嗨 咱们房♥子怎么回事啊?
Oh. Um…
哦 呃…
They fell down. Ugh.
都塌了 额
Are those other kings?
那些是其他的国王吗?
They were there before we got here.
我们来之前就有了
I never saw them. I never even noticed them.
我从没见过他们 你不说我都没看到
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
You are now the king.
你现在称王了
And you will be a truly great king.
你会是个圣明的君主
Look at it. It looks good on him, look.
看看啊 他带这个多好看
He looks great. Our king!
真英明啊 我们的国王!
You look perfect. It looks perfect.
看上去太威武啦 太好啦
We have a king. Fresh king.
我们有国王啦 新上台的国王
Finally. A king!
终于有啦 国王!
I know this part.
好戏开始了
King, king, king…
国王 国王 国王…
Hey, king, what’s your first order of business?
嗨 陛下 您的第一道政令是什么?
Let the wild rumpus start!
尽情欢呼吧!
Perfect answer!
万岁!
You hear that?
听到了?
Rumpus!
欢呼!
Come on. Come on, king.
来 陛下
Come on, KW, get in.
来 KW 加入我们
Rumpus!
呼!
Guys! Follow me.
大家跟我来
What?
怎么了?
You’re funny-Iooking. That’s all.
没什么 就觉得你看上去好玩
Hey, king, king, king, watch this.
嗨 国王 看我
Hey.

Hey, jumping guy!
嗨 跳跳
Jumping guy!
跳跳
Hey, mister!
嗨 先生!
Wait up!
等等我!
Hey, jumping guy! Hey!
嗨 跳跳! 嗨
Hey, king, watch this.
嗨 国王 看这个
Ow!
嗷!
All right, tree, we’ll settle this later.
好吧 树先生 咱们以后再算账
Oh, look, everyone wants to be friends with the new guy.
看啊 大家都想和新来的打成一片啊
Well, this is our family.
这就是我们的大家庭
I hope you can see how excited they are to have a king.
你看来个国王大家多兴奋啊
They have an odd way of showing it.
虽然我们有时候表达的方式有点怪
I mean, they act weird, you know, and can hurt other people’s feelings.
我是说 他们的行为有点怪 有可能会伤感情
Ira, my love What?
艾拉 亲爱的 怎么了?
Come here. Okay.
过来 好吧
Oh, that’s Judith and Ira.
哦 这是朱迪斯和艾拉
They’re in love.
他们是很相爱的一对
Ah! Whoa!
啊! 哇哦!
Hey.

What are you thinking?
你愣神了吧
Watch me. Look.
看我 快看
That’s Alexander.
那是亚历山大
Look, I hate this tree! Ow.
我恨这棵树! 嗷
He just wants attention. Don’t give him the satisfaction.
他总想哗众取宠 不理他就行了
Seventy-eight. No, wait. No, no. What was that?
78 不 哦 不 那是什么啊?
That’s Douglas. That was 76.
这是道格拉斯 这才76啊
I count on him for everything. Well…
我♥干♥什么都缺不了他 呵呵…
If I was stranded on an island and I could only take one thing…
要是我小岛求生就带一样东西…
…it’d be Douglas.
…那我绝对带道格拉斯
We can share him if you want. That’s good.
要是你也想要的话 咱们可以一起用 太好了
I might need one of those.
这样的精兵我肯定需要
Douglas, no. No, no, no, stop.
道格拉斯 不 不 不 快停下
That’s not the way I want you to do it. Here, I’ll show you.
我可没让你这么做 来 我做给你看
Whoa! How did that happen?
哇! 这怎么回事?
It was an accident. I don’t know how that happened.
纯属意外 我也不知道怎么回事
We haven’t formally met.
咱们还没正式介绍过呢
I’m Ira.
我是艾拉
I put the holes in the trees. Maybe you saw those?
树上那些洞都是我的杰作 你见到了吧?
Uh…
呃…
Come here. Or maybe not.
过来 还是别了
Anyways, it’s what I do.
反正 这就是我♥干♥的活
It’s not really important, like the things that you do.
不大重要 比不上你干的活
Oh, and this is Judith.
哦 这位是朱迪斯
You don’t really need to know me. I’m kind of a downer.
认不认识我都行 反正我是扫兴鬼
King, that’s not true.
陛下 她可不扫兴
Hey, let me see your face. You could introduce me if you want.
嗨 让我看看你的脸 能不能介绍介绍我呀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!